Runa Mafi Status
Before understanding how to check the runa mafi status, it is important to know what this scheme is all about. The implementation of the scheme shall happen in Andhra Pradesh soon. The AP government is planning to start with the scheme called DWCRA Loan Waiver for women self-help groups. In this Rs1,00,000 runa mafi will be implemented for such a group in Andhra Pradesh. The AP state government is planning to release Rs.2000 for such a scheme. This certainly is one of the beneficial schemes that has turned out to be helpful not just for women but also for kids. Considering such initiatives in no time there will be quite a good development.
Know more about Runa Mafi
- The State government of Telangana Honorable Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) Garu has launched a new scheme namely TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme in 2014. This scheme’s main Intention is to waive off a Crop loan up to 1 lakh to the farmers who have taken the Crop loan from the government banks.
- Over the past some time now, the government has been stressing more on the requirement of rural women development along with the implementation in the developmental activities. No doubt the five decisions of planned development in India may not have earned more respect for the women, especially for the rural women.
- As per the systematic analysis for the status along with the women’s role in the rural development strategies National Plan of Action for Women (1976) has been initiated. Rythu runa mafi is a part of it and to know rythu runa mafi status there is a process that needs to be followed. There will be a beneficiary list that shall be available on the official website.
- DWCRA consists of a group with at least 15 women who have been working in the women’s society which usually belong to the backward section in case of income and did not have much of the scope. The government of Andhra Pradesh state has implemented the Dwarka Runa Mafi Scheme so that farmers get some convenience against the agricultural loan.
Know the purpose
- Rythu runa mafi website can certainly offer quite good details. But it is better to have clarity on what exactly DWCRA does. DWCRA is the abbreviation used for Development of Women and Child Care in Rural Areas. Its primary objective is to offer a better scope of improvement for the state women’s social-economic status especially those who have been living in the rural areas.
- As per this scheme implementation, the government has even come forward to help the state women. Under this scheme, there shall be a complete rythu runa mafi list that shall be displayed. It would show the names of those people to whom the government shall offer the help of 1 lakh rupees. This amount will help the women to start some great works and earn more from them.
TS Rythu runa mafi status 2021 Scheme Phase 1, 2 Crop loan Details
- Runa mafi portal can be quite helpful for people to go ahead with the application process. Well, TS CM KCR Garu has not just introduced the Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme but also made the initiatives on different schemes such as Kalyana Laxmi, Free ration Scheme, Mission Bhagiratha, Haritha Haram, Rythu Bandhu, Asara Pension, Housing for Poor, etc.
- Those beneficiaries who have taken the Crop Loan can enroll their names through the Telangana Official website to get the Scheme benefits. The benefits however will apply to the eligible formers but the right instruction needs to be followed.
Beneficiaries must have an Aadhar card and should be a citizen of Telangana.
Beneficiaries must have all loan documents issued by the State or Central government Banks.
The Poor Farmers who have taken the Crop loan between 2014 to 2018 will be eligible for this scheme and their annual income should be less than 2 lakhs.
The farmers who have taken a Crop loan up to 1 lakh will be eligible to get these benefits.
Beneficiaries must submit the below-given documents to avail of this scheme’s benefits. Formers must submit all their documents to the Bank manager and register their name under the TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme.
Bank Account details and passbook
Photo of the applicants
Identity Proof of the Beneficiaries.
Skilled Activities Done by Women under DWCRA
Considering the basic requirement of women, some skilled activities have been set. The government certainly has considered this to be one of the best approaches while there are many other activities to not ignore too. There are some special skilled activities done by the women after creating the self-help groups, those are:
Gem Cutting Activity.
Silk Weaving Activity.
DWCRA Child Care Activities
Under this Dwakra Mahila Runa Mafi Scheme, the government shall offer some child care activities for the children of the entire state. With schemes and activities like this, not just adults but also kids get better relief and good results that can contribute to their career growth. The Child Care Activities (CCA) has been incorporating under the DWACRA program during the year 1995-96 with the following objectives:
To provide the creche service among the children of working DWCRA women.
To provide some special relief to the Physically challenged children of those women.
Each DRDA will receive Rs. 1.50 Lakh (Rs. 1 lakh from central government and rest Rs. 50,000 from the state government accordingly).
To set up the literary centers of DWCRA women with a special reference to girl children of them.
The Child Care Activities mainly target all the children below 06 years.
- DWARKA Mahila Runa Mafi scheme was recently launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. The government announced this scheme during the time of the election campaign. Certainly to fulfill their words the government has come forward to help and provide users the best possible incentives. Under this scheme, the government will provide loans to self-help groups (SHGs) up to 1 lakh Rupees. Besides, the government will also provide Rs. 2000 to each beneficiary who will apply for this scheme.
- Those who want to grab all the benefits under this DWAKRA Mahila Runa Mafi Scheme must register their names on the official portal of this scheme. Once it is done, they can check the DWAKRA Mahila Runa mafi status 2021. It is also possible to download the DWAKRA Mahila Runa Mafi Application Form 2021 from the official website of this scheme easily. Only the SHG groups will be eligible to get benefits under this scheme.
Question and answers
How to apply for the Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Online?
The process to apply for the Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Online is quite simple. These are some of the steps that need to be followed in the right manner. This includes:
1st Step: Visit Telangana government initiatives Official website i.e. https://www.telangana.gov.in/government-initiatives
2nd Step: Check one by one a scheme launched by the State government on this page and click on the TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme.
3rd Step: Find out the application form and Start to fill in the personal details.
4th Step: Upload required documents and submit your application form to the TS State.
5th Step: After submitting the TG Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme application form, you will get the reference id to track the Telangana Rythu runa mafi status.
How to check the AP Rythu Runa Mafi Farmers Loan Status Online?
For AP Rythu runa mafi list 2020 Check Loan Status people need to follow some very easy steps which are as follows:
First of all, visit the official web portal of AP Rythu Runa Mafi Loan status online which is apcbsportal.ap.gov.in.
After entering the official web portal of the scheme click on the option of AP Rythu Runa Mafi 4th List.
After this, a new page will open.
There you have to fill in the information asked in it.
After this click on the Submit option on the screen.
After this, the details of the entered phase list will appear on your screen.
You can also download the list and can take its printout.
How to apply Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Offline?
The process to apply Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme offline is quite simple. These are some of the steps that need to be followed in the right manner. This includes:
1. Beneficiaries who want to apply for the Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi scheme should contact the crop loan issued Bank and take the application form of Rythu Runa Mafi.
2. Fill in the details such as Name of the former, Number of acres, Loan amount, Gender, Father’s name, Village name, Permanent & temporary address, and Signature.
3. After filling the Personal Information, applicants must attach the documents like Income Proof, Crop loan documents, Photo of the applicant, Bank Account details and passbook front page, Copy of Aadhar Card, and Identity proof of the Former and Submit it to the bank manager or Bank loan department.