Rythu Bandhu Scheme - Objectives, Features, Eligibility Criteria and Application Process
The government of Telangana state launched the Rythu Bandhu scheme for the development of the farmers of Telangana state. The Chief Minister of Telangana state launched this Scheme. This scheme was started in the year 2018-2019. The main motive of this scheme is to invest the money in the Kharif season to take care of the needs of all Formers. This scheme can provide benefits to former people.
The allocation fund for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme by the government of Telangana state is more than 12000 Crores every year. In the last financial year that is 2018-2019, the government of Telangana state has provided more than 15,000 Crores to Support the formers.
In each season the government of Telangana state provides Rs.5000 per acre to the farmers to buy initial material for their agriculture like Seeds, Pesticides as well as Fertilizers, etc. Now when the lockdown is going in the entire country the also the Telangana state government has discharged Rs 7,000 crore for Rythu Bandhu scheme for Kharif crop as well as another Rs 1,200 crore for the crop advance waiver.
The Main Objectives
- The main motive of the Rythu Bandhu scheme is to provide financial support to the poor farmers of the Telangana state.
- As we all know that the condition of farmers is not right in our country, so to support the farmers, the Chief Minister of Telangana has come up with the Rythu Bandhu scheme. This scheme will be able to provide a financial incentive to all of the farmers of the Telangana state.
- This scheme is also known as the development scheme for the farmers as with the help of this scheme the farmers will be able to get much incentive to start their day-to-day life.
- Under this scheme, many other facilities like insecticides as well as pesticides will also be provided to the farmers to take care of their crops.
All the details about this Scheme are mentioned below:
Rythu Bandhu Scheme
CM of Telangana State
Farmers of Telangana State
The details about the features of Rythu Bandhu Scheme are mentioned below:
Rythu Bandhu Scheme aims to help farmers to increase their agricultural productivity as well as increase the state’s financial output.
Focusing on Main Crops
The State Government of Telangana provides financial support to the farmers during the Rabi as well as Kharif crops to produce more agricultural profits.
Pattadar Dharani Passbooks
Along with financial assistance, the state Government of Telangana will provide the Pattadar Dharani passbooks to all the eligible farmers under this scheme.
To reach all the needy farmers of the state the government covers 1.42 crore acres area under this scheme.
Number of Beneficiaries
Under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme in there are about 58 lakh farmer of Telangana state is getting benefits.
For the financial year 2018-19 a budget of Rs.12, 000 crores are allocated for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
Significance of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- The scheme has become very beneficial for the people of Telangana state as well as earned numerous appreciations.
- Indebtedness among the Telangana state farmers is very high as well as they are quickly falling into the cruel debt trap of moneylenders.
- From the last five years, the farmers of Telangana state are getting rid of all debts with the help of the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
- Farmers are also able to apply for loans from banks which they are not getting on time for the crop season. This scheme will help them to provide a loan quickly.
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme money provided a cushion to the farmer because with this money the farmer can purchase seeds as well as fertilizer and start sowing.
- If a bank approves his loan later then also it is useful for them to hire farm labour etc., but at least they are not going to moneylenders for money.
- An incentive of rupees 4000 per acre of land is provided to all the farmers of the Telangana state under the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
- There are a lot of other incentives provided to the farmers under this scheme, such as free insecticide as well as pesticides and many more. All the needy farmers will get free help under the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
- This scheme is beneficial for the people of Telangana state because with the implementation of this scheme they can carry on their life without any financial worry.
- The overall implementation of this scheme will prove to be a piece of enormous news for all of the farmers of the Telangana state.
The farmers must have to fulfil all of the eligibility criteria mentioned below to get the benefits of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2020:
- The farmer must belong to Telangana state as well as have a resident proof of Telangana state.
- The farmer must have his land to get enrolled under this scheme.
- The farmer must be small as well as a marginal farmer.
- Commercial farmers are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
How to Apply?
The farmers have to follow simple steps to get enrolled under Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2020. All the steps to get registered under this scheme are mentioned below:
- At first, the farmers have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- After visiting the official website, click on the option Rythu Bandhu option.
- After that, select the current financial year and PPBNO number and then click on the submit button.
- Now fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Now attach all the required documents to complete the registration process.
- Now click on the submit button for the final submission of the application form.
- Now you have successfully registered under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme to get the benefits.
The farmers have to submit the required documents to get enrolled under this scheme. The list of required documents is mentioned below:
- The farmer must have an Aadhaar card.
- The farmers have to show an identity proof like Voter ID card, Pan Card.
- If the farmer belongs to the BPL category, then he has to show the BPL certificate.
- The farmers have to show papers of his land.
- The farmer has to submit the Caste certificate (if belongs to SC/ST or OBC category).
- The farmers have to show Address proof to prove the resident of the Telangana state.
- Bank account details must be provided by the farmers to get an amount of financial assistance.
Procedure to Check Rythu Bandhu Status
To check the application status of the scheme, the farmers have to follow the simple steps that are given below:
- At first, visit the Official Website.
- After that, a webpage will appear on your screen and then click on the Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details option that is appearing on the menu bar.
- Now click on the Scheme Wise Report with the help of the drop-down list.
- Now enter the asked details.
- After that, select the current financial year.
- Now enter your PPBNO Number.
- At last click on the submit button, and you will get your application status of the scheme.
Procedure to the Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiary list, there are simple steps to follow that are given below:
- At the first visit to the Official Website.
- Now a webpage will appear on your computer screen.
- Now select your desired scheme from the webpage.
- After selecting the scheme a new web page will appear on your screen.
- To check the beneficiary list of the scheme scroll down the webpage.
- Now click on the cheque Distribution Schedule Report.
- At last, the beneficiary list will appear on your screen, and you can check quickly.
List of the Banks enrolled under this Scheme
All the banks enrolled under Rythu Bandhu Scheme are mentioned below:
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Canara Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Telangana Garmin Bank