Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana
As we all know, the children of laborers have faced a lot of problems in the past year. So, the government of the state has initiated the Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana. In this article, we are going to give you all information regarding this scheme such as the benefits of the scheme, the eligibility criteria, the application process, and the important documents required.
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana has launched by the labor department of UP for the children of the workers on Labor Day. Scholarships will be given to the students under this scheme. They will remove the hindrance in their studies. In this scheme, students from class I to class XII will be benefitted and ITI and polytechnic students can also apply.
You can apply for this scheme through both offline and online mediums. Under Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata yojana, students who are studying in Central or state government-recognized educational institutions will be eligible. Online registrations have initiated to apply under this scheme. All the students who want to apply can apply through the official website.
Objectives of Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide a scholarship to the children of labor every month by the UP government. UP building and construction workers welfare board to bear the expenditure being incurred in respect of all the registered construction workers’ sons and daughters who are studying in any government or non-government recognized private schools.
Features of Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata scheme
- In this scheme, the children of laborers will be given financial assistance for studies.
- Two children of a family will be benefitted.
- In this scheme, students will be paid quarterly.
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs12000.
- The candidate should be a regular from a recognized school.
- The candidate should not be an individual to take any scholarship amount from any other source or institute.
Main benefits of Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata scheme
- To take the benefits of this scheme, on July 1 of each year, the age must be below 25 years.
- The amount of financial assistance under this scheme ranges from rs100 to rs5000 per month.
- In this scheme, the presence of 60% will be payable only after getting certified by the competent authority of the principal of the education institution.
- Under this scheme, the benefits of the scheme will be provided only on the basis of acquiring a declaration from the workers that they are not availing any other scholarship equivalent.
- Students who have post-graduate degrees in engineering and medicine will be given rs8000 per month.
- Students looking for any other stream will be given rs12000 per month.
- In both situations, the maximum age of the candidate is below 35 years.
Documents required for Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook
- School certificate
- Income certificate
- Parent’s labor card
- Mark sheet
- Address proof
Eligibility criteria for Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata scheme
- The candidate should be the permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- The mother or father of the candidate is a construction worker with the board.
- The beneficiary registered construction worker is a native of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate’s age should be less than 25 years.
- The girl should be studying in an educational institution recognized by an education board duly established by the government.
- Scholarship for higher education is to be provided to a maximum of two children of registered construction workers starting from class I.
The registration process of Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Scheme
Applicants who want to apply under this scheme should read all the instructions carefully and follow the given steps to apply online.
- Go to labor office or tehsil area
- You need to have the application form from their office.
- Then, fill in all the required information such as name, father’s name, age, date of birth, and other asked information.
- Attach all the required documents with the form.
- Students from ITI engineering and medical will also have to attach the fee receipt along with the documents.
- When all the process is complete then the candidate needs to submit the application form to the labor office.
- The application form will be checked by the officials of the concerned office.
- The benefits of the scheme will be given to the beneficiary after the investigated process is done.
- In this way, the application process will be completed.
- The candidates will be paid on a quarterly basis; the 1st installment will be paid after admission to the class.
- If any student fails in the annual examination and wants to study again in the same class, he will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- Eligibility in the professional courses will only be valid if the student has passed the national or state level examination and got admission in a government institution and also the benefits mentioned in the above are payable for all disciplines of ITI, engineering, medical, and management.
- In this scheme, a degree in medicine will mean MBBS, BDS, BHMS, or BMS. This benefit will be payable only to those students who will be studying in the government medical colleges.
Q1. What is the main objective of the Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata scheme?
Ans. The main objective is to provide financial assistance to working-class students for higher education and to build their future bright.
Q2. Who can apply under the Sant Ravidas shiksha Sahayata scheme?
Ans. Only students from class I to class XII can apply under this scheme. The college students will also get benefitted under the year 2020.
Q3. What is the main advantage of the Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata scheme?
Ans. The main benefit of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the students whether they are from school level or undergraduate, postgraduate students.