Secc Family Members Details
The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana is the Central Government's flagship programme for providing affordable homes to all. It is aimed at the rural poor, and it will provide pucca dwellings with all necessary amenities, including a sanitary kitchen, to those who live in kutcha houses. It is the successor to the Indira Awaas Yojana, a comparable welfare scheme that was implemented by the government in 1985 and is considered one of the most comprehensive social schemes.
The PMAY Gramin Scheme's Highlights
The following components are the most important aspects of this comprehensive welfare package.
- The overall costs of giving housing aid to the needy in rural areas will be split between the federal and state governments. The current ratio is 60:40, with the last amount being each state's contribution. The total payment for all non-hilly states will be Rs 1.20 lakh.
- Contribution levels in hilly states, particularly the Northern States, are 90:10, with the Central Government providing 90% of the financing. The same provisions apply to the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir. The total amount that will be made available for these states is Rs 1.30 lakh. This money will be utilised to build long-term housing.
- The Central Government will provide 100% of funds to all other Union Territories. The overall costs incurred are not broken down.
- The PMAY Gramin programme will replace all current non-permanent dwelling units, significantly improving the living conditions of the rural poor.
- Targets have been set to ensure that the houses are delivered on time. A total of 2.95 crore permanent dwellings are projected to be built by March 2022. The first leg's aim was 1 crore dwellings for the financial years 2016-17 to 2018-19. The second section must cover a total of 1.95 crores. It will take place between FY 2019-20 and FY 2021-22.
- Additional financial help of Rs. 12,000 per recipient would be provided for the construction of permanent toilets to accompany each dwelling. The Swachh Bharat Mission-Gramin, or SBM-G, will cover this additional help. It will ensure that as many rural residents as possible have access to sanitary living conditions. This boosting for access to sanitary living circumstances is, by the way, a government flagship programme.
- Under the auspices of the MGNREGS, all beneficiaries of this scheme will get Rs 90.95 per day of unskilled labour.
- Beneficiaries will be chosen based on their socioeconomic and caste variables as reported by the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC). Data verification will be determined by the relevant gramme sabhas, who will subsequently send this information on to the administration.
- The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin was created with complete transparency in mind. All payments would be made straight to beneficiaries' bank accounts, with Aadhaar data being validated to ensure that payments are only made to those who need them.
The following groups of people are eligible to participate in this scheme.
Families who are landless or without a home.
All families who live in non-permanent (kaccha) accommodation with one or two rooms. In addition, the walls and roofs of a house must not be made of concrete.
Any home in which there is no literate male member above the age of 25.
Any family that does not have a member between the ages of 15 and 59.
Benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Gramin Yojana are available to any family with a disabled member.
Those who do not have permanent employment and only work on a part-time basis.
This scheme includes people from the minority group, as well as Scheduled Tribes and Castes.
IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary Details
The PMAYG beneficiary details include the state, block, and district, as well as personal information, bank information, housing site information, and acceptance and completion information. Candidates can follow the steps below to check the details of IAY / PMAYG beneficiaries: –
To begin, go to pmayg.nic.in, the official website.
Then, under the "stakeholders" part of the homepage, click on the "IAY / PMAYG beneficiary" link.
http://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx is the direct link.
As a result, candidates must "Enter Registration Number" and then press the "Submit" button.
The whole beneficiary information will appear on the screen later.
Pmay SECC Family Member Details
Beneficiaries can also examine the details of their secc family details data by clicking on the following link: –
Candidates must select a state and submit their PMAY-G ID before clicking "Get family member details."
These details include all family members' names, father's and mother's names, and their link to the recipient, as well as their DOB.
Frequently asked questions
How do I take advantage of this scheme's interest subsidy?
Subsidies are obtained from the National Housing Bank under the PMAY-G scheme. It'll go to the bank account associated with your beneficiary number.
Is there a time limit on how long this technique can be used?
Yes. The scheme is only available for a maximum of 20 years.
Is it necessary for me to seek clearance for this scheme from my local Gram Sabha?
Whether or not your town/village has a Gram Sabha is a factor. You'll have to consult it if it does. Otherwise, a worried bank will perform all due diligence.