SSMMS – Online Sand Booking in Telangana
Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System is a website launched by the Telangana Government for managing and monitoring the booking and selling of sand. SSMMS has made sand related activities a lot easier for the customers. SSMMS provides different services such as customer registration, sand booking, vehicle registration, tracking orders, inter-state sand transportation, sand order details, etc. It saves a lot of time. To know more about SSMMS portal read this article till the end.
Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation and Department of Industries and Commerce
TS SSMMS Customer Registration
If you want to book any order from the SSMMS portal, first you have to register yourself. For registration, you must follow the following steps:
1. First, visit the official website of SSMMS https://sand.telangana.gov.in/. The homepage will appear.
2. You will see ‘Registration’ option on the menu bar, click on it.
3. After clicking the registration option, under it, you will see a lot of options. From there, click on ‘Customer Registration’.
4. This will lead you to step 1 of customer registration, where you have to provide your mobile number, and an OTP will be sent to your phone.
5. After receiving the OTP, enter it in the required box and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
6. Then the customer registration step 2 will appear where you have to fill in all the relevant details such as your address, email id, AADHAR number, login details etc.
7. After filling all the details, click on the ‘Register’ button and you will be registered.
Online Sand Booking
Once you are done with the registration procedure, you can start with the sand booking process in the SSMMS portal. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the official website of SSMMS by clicking the link https://sand.telangana.gov.in/.
2. The homepage will appear on the right side of the page you will see an ‘Online Sand Booking’ button. Click it.
3. The customer login page will be opened, enter your username, password and the captcha.
4. After you log in, select your District and Stockyard from the dropdown box.
5. Now, enter all the relevant details and click on the ‘Register’ button.
6. A confirmation page will appear. Now, click on ‘OK’ to proceed.
7. After you are done with the sand booking, you will be provided with a booking number and a receipt. Take a print out of the receipt and note down the booking number for future reference.
Track Sand Booking Order
Once you are done with the sand booking, you can check the status through the SSMMS portal. Follow the following steps to track your order:
1. Visit the official SSMMS portal https://sand.telangana.gov.in/
2. The homepage will be opened, where you will see a ‘Booking’ option on the menu bar. Click it.
3. Under booking, there will be two options ‘ Track you Order’ and ‘Track your Order with Mobile/Vehicle’. Choose ‘Track your Order’.
4. The Track your order page will appear where you have to enter the order id and click on ‘Get Status’ button.
5. Finally, the status page will appear.
6. If you want to check your status through mobile/vehicle, then you should choose the ‘Track your Order with Mobile/Vehicle’ option.
7. Then, track your undelivered orders with mobile/vehicle page will open where you have to enter your mobile number or vehicle number and click on the ‘Search’ button. Now, you will be able to see your order status.
SSMMS portal provides vehicle registration service for sand. You must follow the following steps to register your vehicle:
1. Visit the SSMMS portal by clicking the link https://sand.telangana.gov.in/
2. The homepage will open you will see a ‘Registration’ option on the menu bar. Click it.
3. Under it there will be many options, click on ‘Vehicle Registration’ option.
4. The vehicle registration page will open, where you have to enter all the relevant details such as vehicle type, vehicle number, address, mobile number, engine number etc. you also have to upload a copy of RC certificate.
5. After filling all the details, click on the ‘Register’ button.
6. Finally, your application will be submitted, and you will be provided with a registration number. Note it down for future reference.
7. Now, if you want to make any changes in your application, you can directly go to the homepage and click the ‘Registration’ option and then select ‘Vehicle Registration Updation’ option.
8. Vehicle registration updation page will appear where you have to enter your vehicle number and click on ‘Search’ button.
9. Then, you will be able to update your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the full form of SSMMS?
SMMS stands for Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System.
Q. How do you make the sand booking online?
Sand booking is made online through SSMMS portal.
Q. Is there any booking or registration fee required in SSMMS portal?
No payment is required.
Q. Does SSMMS provide inter-state sand transport facility?
Yes, SSMMS do provide inter-state sand transport facility.
Q. What is stockyard?
A stockyard is a yard which is stocked with sand.
Q. Can I register my vehicle through SSMMS portal?
Yes, SSMMS portal provides vehicle registration.
Q. Can I apply for bulk order?
Yes, you can order sand in bulk. For that, first, you have to visit the SSMMS portal and click on the ‘Application for Bulk Sand’.
Q. What is the official website of sand booking in Telangana?
The official website of sand booking in Telangana is https://sand.telangana.gov.in/
Q. Is there any inter-state delivery available?
Q. How can I check the sand delivery status?
Yes, you can check the sand delivery status through SSMMS portal. You have to visit the website and click on the ‘track your order option’ which will be under the ‘registration’ option, you will be able to see your delivery status.
Q. What are the documents required for registration in SSMMS portal?
The documents needed to register in SSMMS are aadhar card, address proof, mobile number, vehicle number etc.