Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021
Telangana Aasara Pension scheme 2021 was launched on 28th May 2019, though it was launched previously in 2014 also but with a different set of amounts.
The scheme is initiated by the governor office of the Telangana state named Mr. K. Chandrashekar Rao.
The scheme is being run by the rural development department.
This scheme's objective is to help people who are handicapped or who are suffering from the disease. Even widows are a part of this scheme.
Financial assistance is provided by the government to the public for their social welfare and the upliftment of their living standards.
The scheme tries to solve the problem of poverty by assisting with money. The public who are registered gets a monthly pay as per Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme's guidelines.
This scheme also includes old-age subsidies as it is said that the old people are the poorest of the poor.
The eligibility of the old people should be above the age of fifty-seven years.
Features of Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021
- This scheme can be accessed in both ways which are the offline mode and the online mode.
- For the offline mode, the applicant needs to visit any government department and understand the procedure then fill-up the form.
- For the online mode, the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021 which is aasara.telangana.gov.in, from there the applicant can find and understand the procedure of the scheme. Then they can fill-up the form and submit it.
- The usefulness of Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021 is that the scheme helps the people who are differently-abled as sometimes they can't manage to work for themselves and earn up the money for their living expenses. This scheme provides them with a good amount of financial assistance so that they can carry out their day-to-day expenses.
- This scheme is open for all the old age people whose age is above fifty-seven, the widows, the toppy tappers, weavers but all of these categories should belong from scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward classes, or should be below the poverty line.
- This scheme is a hundred percent administration financed proposal.
- This scheme helps to terminate poverty by enriching the people from distressed families.
- This payment to the chosen applicant would be assigned to them promptly through their bank account.
Fund allotment for Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021
- Recently the government has increased the funds by twenty-five percent.
- Earlier the fund allotment was scheduled as per Rs 9,402 crore annually but now it has been improved by Rs.2,338 crores for the present year.
- Hence the fund allotment set for 2021 is around Rs.11,758 crores.
- As per the old budget, the fund allotment for disable people was Rs.1,000 which has now been increased to Rs.3,000. The budget quota for widows, beedi workers, old people, weavers, individual mothers was Rs.1,000 which has presently been expanded to Rs.2,000.
Online mode of enrolment in the Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021
- Visit the authorized website of Telangana Aasara Pension scheme 2021 www.aasara.telangana.gov.in/.
- From the cover page of the scheme's website, find the online petition form.
- Click on the petition form's option and get it downloaded from a nearby print shop or instead of getting it printed out, enter the details by online typing way then after filling out all the details, deliver it by pressing the submit button on the website's page.
- If the form's been printed out, then fill out all the crucial details and scan the application form and submit it online on the website.
- Don't forget to add all the mandatory documents such as Aadhar card, income certificate, caste certificate, age certificate, medical reports, etc.
Offline mode of filling the application form of Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021
- For the offline mode as this mode is convenient and there's less confusion in filling up the application form through this mode.
- For this, the applicant can visit any nearby government bureau and from there they can acquire the application form.
- Then they can fill up the application form with all the necessary details and submit it to either the gram panchayat, government official, or any clerk of the government department.
- Then if the applicant gets selected to avail the perks of the scheme a card would be handed out to them under their name.
Eligibility criteria to get chosen for Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021
- The applicant should belong to a distressed family.
The applicant's annual income should be below the poverty line.
The applicant should be a permanent inhabitant of Telangana state.
The applicant should not have any criminal case filed against him/her.
The old-age pensions are available for all the Telangana citizens who are above the age of fifty-seven but they should belong from an economically backward class and their income status should be below the poverty line. Solely one individual per household can procure the old age subsidy fund.
The age of the widow should be overhead eighteen years old or else she would be not qualified for the scheme's assistance.
If the applicant is a toddy tapper then the eligible age for this category would be above fifty years as stated in the scheme's guidelines and they should be enlisted in their cooperative community.
If the applicant is engaged in weaving employment then the age eligibility for them would be above fifty years old as well and only one weaver per family can get the financial assistance of the scheme. They should be an authorized weaver job.
If the applicant is a differently-abled person a handicapped person then this category is not bound with any age restriction. At any age, they can apply to avail the benefits of the scheme but they should belong from an economically weak family.
Documents required to get attached along with the application form of Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021
While filling out the application form, various documents need to get handed out along with the application form for the authorized registration.
First, the Aadhar card is the most crucial document for the registration in Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021.
Second, the applicant should provide a document that proves the annual income status. The income certificate would be appropriate for the proof.
Third, the applicant should bring a document which states the present age. This document is required if the applicant wants monetary assistance as per the old age pension.
Fourth, if the applicant is differently-abled or handicapped then they should provide the document stating that the percent of disability is forty percent or overhead.
Fifth, if the applicant is a weaver then they should provide the document to validate their occupation.
Sixth, if the applicant is a toddy tapper then they should deliver the documents verifying their duty.
Seventh, if a widow wants to access the subsidy of the scheme then she has to bring the statements such as a death certificate to prove her crisis.
Eighth, the applicant needs to deliver all the details of their bank account so that the monetary assistance can get transferred directly to their bank account.
The applicant should provide other important details such as a permanent address, mobile number, name of the family members, etc.
How to check the beneficiary list of the Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021
- Visit the authorized website of the Telangana Aasara Pension scheme 2021 www.aasara.telangana.gov.in, then from the home page of the website you would find an option mentioning the beneficiary record.
- By clicking on that option, you can have a scroll on the list and discover if you have got elected is not.
Q) When was the Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021 undertaken?
A) The Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021 was undertaken on 28th May 2019.
Q) Who launched the Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021?
A) Mr. K. Chandrashekar Rao launched the Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021, he is the chief minister of Telangana state.
Q) Who all are eligible to get the perks of the Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2021?
A) All the old people aging above fifty-seven years old, all the widows, single mothers, weavers, toddy tappers, HIV patients, disabled people, etc are eligible for the scheme's monetary assistance.