Telangana LRS Scheme 2021
The Telangana government has announced the Layout Regularisation Scheme (LRS) The illegal layouts, which have come up and registered through sale deed before August 26, 2021, are eligible for regularisation on payment of penalty. The last date for receiving applications under the LRS scheme is October 15, 2021. The municipal administration and urban development (MA&UD) department in its GO (No 131 at August 31, 2021) said the Telangana LRS Scheme of Unapproved and Illegal Layout Rules, 2021“will be implemented in all the Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA), other urban development authorities, municipal corporations, municipalities, and panchayats.
About the LRS Scheme
The Government of Telangana has launched new land regularisation rules through an update in the Telangana LRS Scheme for the year 2021. It is important to understand about the different types of questions related to the Government of Telangana’s regularisation of an approved and illegal layout rules scheme launched by the concerned authorities for the year 2021. You need to also learn about the details related to the scheme so that you will be able to learn about the new changes which are being made by the concerned authorities of the government.
The objective of LRS Telangana
The scheme of Land Regularisation has been in the state since 2015. Earlier, the charges associated with the regularisation were low as compared to the changes in the charges made a few years ago. Therefore, the new update in the land regularisation is being announced with a lot of objectives to look ahead in the coming times. Therefore, the government has revoked the old Government Order thus, addressing the issues of the local people who are the direct beneficiaries of the scheme. Also, the new update is as per the requests by the people of the state. Therefore, the scheme directly aims to benefit the people of the state. So, the newly adopted scheme is similar to the one in 2015.
LRS Telangana Website
- Applying for LRS made easy at the official website and register at https://lrs.telangana.gov.in/. For detailed step-by-step guidelines read the user guide. Municipal Administration and Urban Development have urged the citizens across Telangana to make use of the new Layout Regularisation Scheme (LRS) and get their illegal plots and unauthorized layouts regularized.
- The online website and services of LRS through the ‘Meeseva’ had been launched. Regularising plots and layouts will help in legitimizing the property so that building permissions and registrations can be done. It will also help the government to provide for planned civic amenities like roads, water supply, sewage network, and parks, among others.
- The LRS Scheme Telangana window for application https://lrs.telangana.gov.in/ is open till October 31 and the fee can be paid till January 2021. This one-time opportunity is not available for plots on government lands, those coming under the Urban Land Ceiling Act, Temple lands, water bodies, and so on.
Some Essential Rules to follow
All the Telangana LRS Scheme Registration applicants who are going to register for the scheme must follow the rules detailed below.
The width of the roads must be minimum of 9 meters.
For the plots less than 100 sq. m or with weaker section layouts, the width of the roads must be at least 6 meters.
In cases, where the road width is not available as per the set criteria, the widening of the roads will be insisted.
Regularisation rules will not apply to the layouts and plots under the land ceiling laws, land/ boundary disputes, title claims, and others.
A prior clearance will be essential from the District Collector (DC) for the assigned land.
For an Unapproved layout, even if only a few plot holders will come up for the regularisation, the layout pattern will be approved by the authority.
Any type of sale agreement and attorney power will not be considered as evidence.
Also, any Water bodies will be preserved in the layout. No construction/ layout will be allowed over any waterbody. this shall also apply to the full tank level of any pond or lake (Kunta or Shikam) lands.
Water bodies and courses will be maintained as a recreational/green buffer zone, and no layout development activity other than recreational will be permitted within-
30 meters from the boundary of river course/ lakes of the area of 10 hectares and above
9 meters from the boundary of lakes / ‘kurtas/shikam’ lands of area less than10 hectares
9 meters from the boundaries of the canal, ‘vague’, etc., and two meters from the defined boundary of the ‘Nala’ or stormwater drain.
Regularisation Charges 2021
For the sub-registrar worth of but Rs three,000 per square measure are going to be twenty %
Between Rs three,001 and Rs five,000 thirty %
Between Rs five,001 and Rs ten,000 forty %
Rs 10,001 and Rs twenty,000 fifty %
Between Rs twenty,001 and Rs thirty,000 sixty %
Between Rs thirty,001 and Rs fifty,000 eighty %
Above Rs fifty,000 per square measure sub-registrar worth are going to be 100%.
Documents required for Land Regularisation Scheme 2021
For the Land Regularisation, the Layout Regularisation Scheme Registration applicants will require a few documents, these are:-
- If the plot is unsold- Copy of first page (self-attested) of Registered Sale Deed/ Title Deed.
- Copies of Sale Deed will be filed by the layout owner for at least 10% of the plots.
If not regularized What happenes
If not regularized under the LRS scheme, the unauthorized plot will not get the following approvals/ facilities
No building permission
No water connection
- The layout Regularisation Scheme by the government of Telangana to promote urban development in an environmentally friendly and healthy manner decided to go more professionally by following approved layouts and through public-private partnerships bring in integrated townships.
- The Government has observed that there are many unapproved and illegal layouts that are violating the Statutory Development Plan/Master Plan and Layout Rules lacking in development standards and basic infrastructure facilities like proper roads, street lights, and drainage.
Questions and Answers
How to check the layout Regularisation scheme Application status?
At first, you will go to the official website of this portal https://lrs.telangana.gov.in/.
Then, a new home page will display on your screen.
After this, you can click on the application status option.
A new web page will show in front of you.
You will have to input the acknowledgment number.
Then, click on the submit button.
The status will appear on your screen.
How to do the registration for the Land Regularisation Scheme (LRS)?
We are listing below the step-by-step process to apply for the Land Regularisation Scheme. To apply, the applicants can follow the steps listed below.
Step I: Go to the official website of the Telangana Land Regularisation Scheme (LRS) https://lrs.telangana.gov.in/. On the open homepage of the website, citizens can click on the option of ‘Apply for LRS‘.
Step II: A new page will open up on the screen of the applicants where the applicants will be provided with two options for choosing the Nationality (Indian or NRI). Choose one of the given options.
Step III: After choosing the options, the applicant will have to provide his/ her mobile number. Click on the button to ‘Generate OTP‘. The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the sent OTP and click on the option to validate the OTP.
Step IV: As you enter the OTP, the registration form will be available on your device. Enter all the details asked in the form. The applicant will also have to upload some of the documents. Upload all the documents required.
Step V: After that, proceed with the payment process on the portal only. Payment will be done through the ICICI Payment Portal. Click on the Submit button to submit your application.
How to Check the Application Status of the LRS Scheme?
All the citizens who will apply for the land regularisation can also check the status on the portal only. To check your application status, applicants can follow these steps:
Step I: Go to the Official website of the Telangana LRS. On the open homepage https://lrs.telangana.gov.in/, click on the option of ‘Know Your Application Status.
Step II: On the next directed page, the residents will have to enter the Acknowledgement number. After that, click on the Submit button.
Your LRS Status will be available on your screen.