- The Tamil Nadu Electricity Boards are responsible for the distribution of electricity in the state of Tamil Nadu. The Tennessee Electric Electricity Company (TNEB) is the country's largest power producing and distribution company. The board is a controlled monopoly owned and operated by the Tamil Nadu government. In accordance with the Electricity Act of 2003. Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Ltd TANTRANSCO is one of TNEB's two subsidiary power companies. TANGEDCO (Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd) is the other.
- Every day, companies deliver electricity to millions of Tamil Nadu residents. The Company employs thousands of people due to its wide service base. To manage the Company's and customers' activities. The Company is required to pay each employee a salary and other benefits. TNEB offers a pension plan to its employees. They will be able to obtain medical treatment through the scheme after they retire.
- The money will be given to the beneficiary and his family to aid with retirement expenses. The payment might be received on behalf of the beneficiary by the nominee. If they die or are unable to access the pension due to a serious situation such as illness.
Family security fund for TNEB Pensioner
The scheme was created to help the pensioner's family in the event that they died. The beneficiary must pay Rs 40/- per month until the time of his or her death. The money will be withdrawn from your monthly pension. The money is given to the pensioner's spouse or legal nominee who has been registered.
TNEB Pension Info
The chief internal auditor is in charge of the pension program. He'll deal with any concerns relating to pension money. The money is given to the spouse, who is assumed to be deceased. It is passed on to the nominee. If no candidate is named, the authority will distribute the funds in equal instalments among the legitimate family heirs.
How to Become a Member of the Tangedco Pension Plan
All TNEB employees have the option of joining a pension plan. Any applicant who wishes to join during their retirement period must write. The information, as well as the pension plan, are transmitted to the board office's Audit division. The pensioner can also opt-out of the plan at any time. For the Chief Internal Audit, they can ask for a refund.
When claiming funds, the nominee should have the following documentation.
The pensioner's death certificate.
A Xerox copy of the nominee's savings bank account passbook, front and back, opened in I.O.B.
You must have a legal document stating that you are the lawful heir.
A letter of consent from the legal heirs authorising payment to any of them via the designated heir bank account.
User Registration for TNEB Pensions
You can follow the instructions below if you have recently retired or are planning to retire. This article will show you how to register as a TNEB Pensioner user using the internet.
Visit the TNEB Pensioner's official webpage.
Go to https://tnpensioner.tn.gov.in/pensionportal/ to access the TNEB Pensioner website.
Select New User from the drop-down menu.
Then click here to register as a new user.
Prefix, PPO Number, and PAN Number should all be filled in.
Enter your date of birth as well as your phone number.
Enter the preferred password and confirm it, then enter the captcha code.
Click the Submit button.
After you enter the code, your account will be confirmed.
Your account will be validated once you enter the code provided to your registered mobile number.
How can I obtain a copy of my TNEB pension statement online
As a TNEB pensioner, it is critical that you understand the facts of your monthly statement. You can also double-check that every penny has been accounted for. And verify your statement, use your PPO number and bank account number to follow the instructions below.
Go to pens.tnebnet.org/openbd/pens/monthlypension.html to verify your TNEB pension statement.
After that, you'll need to provide your PPO number and bank account number.
When you click the Pension Details option, your monthly pension statement will appear.
Tneb Pension Life Certificate
- If you are a Tamilnadu Electricity Board retiree, you must submit a life certificate form to the department every year to ensure that you continue to receive your monthly pension payments. To do so, go to pens.tnebnet.org/openbd/pens/lcform2017.pdf and download the life certificate.
- If you want to add your family to your pensioner's plan, you must first download and fill out this form: pens.tnebnet.org/openbd/pens/fsfs fp.pdf. After that, you must send it to your department. The authorities may review the TNEB life certificate you filed, and you and your family will be included in your pensioner program.