UP Scholarship status 2019
Updated on Mar 15, 2020
Nowadays, when all the things related to education are being very expensive, there are several schemes by Indian government backing the masses to help the teenagers and students get the required knowledge and additional skills that can help them to do something good in their life and career which can indirectly or indirectly help the country and its people in one way or another. So, today we are going to learn about how you can check the status of the UP Scholarship program which is launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. In this article, we will cover everything relating to the concept of Applying and checking the status of UP Scholarship 2019. So, let’s get started.
How to check Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status?Following are the steps that you are supposed to follow in order to check the status of your UP Scholarship 2019:Step1: First of all you need to open a web browser and then visit the official website of यूपी स्कालरशिप which is scholarship.up.nic.in Up Scholarship Step2: Once you are on the homepage of the official website of उत्तर प्रदेश Scholarship 2019 portal, go to the “Status” Tab and then follow it by clicking on “Application Status 2018-2019” UP Scholarship 2019 Step3: On the page that comes up on your screen fill in your रजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर and your Date of Birth (जन्म-तिथि). Once both of these are filled in, click on the “Search” button UP Scholarship 2019 Step4: If all the above-mentioned step are performed correctly, the Application Scholarship status 2019 will be displayed on your screen.Once you get your desired Scholarship Status on your computer screen, you can simply download it and get it printed out in order to get an easy future reference.
Following are some of the instruction that will be quite handy for any student who is looking forward to filling the UP Scholarship 2019 form:
- All the students of UP who are not studying in any of the colleges Blacklisted by the authority are completely eligible to apply for the UP Scholarship 2019. The list of colleges that have been blacklisted by the Authority is Shri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology (Baghpat), Excellence College of Professional Studies (Meerut) and Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management (Hathras).
- UP Scholarship 2019 program is equally available to students irrelevant of the caste Categories i.e., General, ST, SC, OBC and any other regional categories.
- The application form is required to be submitted in the concerned department in the college by the applicant themselves and the collection receipt is a must to be received.
- Details that are not supposed to be shared by the applicant to anyone else are:
- Candidate’s Personal Details
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Roll Number of class 10/12th
- All the suspicious applications are rejected by the authority and thus, should not be forwarded for Scholarship.
- A working Phone Number and E-mail address are mandatory for the application of Scholarship.
- Those students who have their account registered on the official portal are not required to make any fresh accounts and are supposed to only update the changes in the information in their previous account.
- Students are advised to check for their Scholarship status from time to time from the official website to get a clear view of all the changes.
- All the updates related to the UP Scholarship program are updated on the official portal regularly.
- The candidate must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh which should be issued by the dedicated Authorities.
- The Applicant must be enrolled in a school or college in UP except for the blacklisted ones.
- Students enrolled in Class 9th and 10th are supposed to apply for the Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- Students enrolled in Class 11th and 12th are supposed to apply for the Post Matric scholarship.
- Students who have qualified 12th and are enrolled in higher education programs in any college or University in the State of UP are supposed to apply for the Post-Matric other than 11-12 Scholarship.
- For Pre-Matric Scholarship: Family Income should not exceed 1 Lakh per annum
- For Post-Matric Scholarship: Family Income should not exceed 2 Lakh per annum
- For Post-matric Scholarship other than 12th: Family Income should not exceed 2 Lakh per annum
- All the students are requested to attach the relevant Income certification to proof their Income eligibility.
Courses for which UP scholarship are availableFollowing is the list of courses that are available for UP scholarship program 2019:
- Class 9th/10th
- Class 11th/12th
- UG courses: B.com, B.A., B.Sc., BBA etc.
- PG courses: M.com, M.A., M.Sc., MBA etc.
- Certificate Programs
- Diploma examinations
UP Scholarship Statistics for session 2018-19Being one of the most populated states of India, Uttar Pradesh features very rich statistics when it comes to its Scholarship program every year. So, as per the final submission of application by all the eligible educational institutions on 12th December 2018; following is the UP Scholarship Statistics for session 2018-19:
Post-Matric other than 11-12
- Total no. of registrations: 5348273
- Final Submission: 4172117
- Forwarded by the Institution: 3707253
Post-Matric Class 11-12
- Total no. of registrations: 2780783
- Final Submission: 2288898
- Forwarded by the Institution: 2288898
Pre-Matric Class 9-10
- Total no. of registrations: 3225859
- Final Submission: 2467862
- Forwarded by the Institution: 2135536
UP Scholarship Application FormThe Application Form of UP Scholarship is available through the online mode and can be easily accessed by all the students. For anyone who wants to fill the application form, they can find it on the official portal in the specified period.The notifications regarding these dates are published on a number of online portals and also through print media and other media sources. So, it is important for a student to keep a check on the portal and changes that take place regarding the UP Scholarship application form.
How to apply for UP scholarship?Following is the complete procedure for applying for UP Scholarship:Step1: Visit the official website I.e., https://scholarship.up.nic.in/Step2: Go to the “Student” tab and select “New Registration”Step3: Once, the registration page opens up, search for the most appropriate option as per your eligibility from all the categories and click on it.Step4: Now, completely fill the form by providing all the relevant details such as Personal details, Qualifications and other required information.Step5: Upload all the scanned document copies that are necessary for the correct format and once you have reviewed all the filled details, submit the application for the final submission.Step6: once the final submission is done, save the document and get it printed out for references.
UP Scholarship Application FeeAs for the UP Scholarship Application form, there is no fee that you are required to pay. Also, the form is free for every candidate despite the caste categories.
UP Scholarship Required DocumentsFollowing is the list of documents that are required in order to fill the application form for UP Scholarship:
- Marksheet and certificates of the last qualifying exam
- Income and Domicile certificate (आय और निवास प्रमाण-पत्र)
- Caste Certificate/जाती प्रमाण-पत्र (if necessary)
- Aadhar card (आधार कार्ड)
- Institute’s Fee Receipt number
- Annual Non-refundable amount
- Current University registration number
- Latest Passport Size Photograph (Scanned)
WRITTEN BYPandit Shivamनमस्कार दोस्तों, मैं Pandit Shivam, HREX का Author हूँ. मुझे नयी नयी Technology से सम्बंधित चीज़ों को सीखना और दूसरों को सिखाने में बड़ा मज़ा आता है. मेरी आपसे विनती है की आप लोग इसी तरह हमारा सहयोग देते रहिये और हम आपके लिए नईं-नईं जानकारी उपलब्ध करवाते रहेंगे I