Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana 2021
Uttar Pradesh, the Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana (UPAVY), has highly customizable housing schemes in numerous cities and towns. The state government will provide affordable housing at that same policy to provide shelters to the economically backward, urban poor, and middle-income classes of Uttar Pradesh.
The Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Panel has initiated multiple Housing/Flats/Plots projects in Lucknow as well as other locations under alternative titles, and that you can purchase a home via the official web page or by visiting the Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Panel's offices and filling out a registration form.
Users can now get comprehensive information about the residence as well as E-Auction details. Besides, the UP-Housing Development Council assists the poor.
Candidates who wanted to pursue online should download the updated alert and probably check all entry requirements and the evaluation process. We'll go over the benefits of the "Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana 2021," as well as the eligibility requirements, central elements of the scheme, application status, and application procedure.
What is the procedure for registering for the UP Awas Vikas Yojana online?
The Government of India has initiated the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana to continue providing affordable homes to the nation's poorest citizens, and this framework has already begun throughout this state. Now, the central and state governments are working together to provide affordable housing through the Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana 2021, also known as the One-Time Settlement Scheme (OTS-2020).
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has started opening enrollment for 4512 houses, according to the LDA. Two thousand two hundred fifty-six residences are also being constructed in the Sharadnagar area, as well as the exact number is also being built in Basantkunj.
Those eligible candidates who would like to register for this program should properly examine all directions and follow the procedure outlined underneath to fill out an application form online:
Online Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana UPAVYP Registration Form 2020 Process
Such residences are only available to citizens with just annual earnings of 3 lakh INR. Citizens must submit salaries and caste certification with their applications. At main http://upavponline.in/fcfs/, the claimant can confirm the residential house in Lucknow and Ghaziabad District and then reserve an online property including all specifications details such as Location View, Perspective Flats, Major Emphasis, Main Requirements, Special Attractions, and Recognize Your Location.
The house is worth Rs 6.51 lakh to buy. The administration will get a subsidy of 2.5 lakh rupees from this. Allocators would only be required to pay Rs 4.01 lakh. You may also request such Awadh Vihar Yojana run by the UP Housing and Development Panel at https://www.formzero.in/.
The UPAVP E-auction Framework offers various ways to enroll and register for E-Auctions under that same program. Using the auction process, you could easily purchase the house. https://upavp.mjunction.in/ is the leading site of that same Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Parishad E-auction Network.
You could make an application for the following schemes
- LUCKNOW ARAVALI ENCLAVE VRINDAVAN, YOJNA
- LUCKNOW FINISHED/SEMI-FINISHED FLATS IN EVEREST ENCLAVE
- LUCKNOW KAILASH ENCLAVE
- VRINDAVAN YOJNA
- LUCKNOW GOVERDHAN ENCLAVE VRINDAVAN YOJNA
- LUCKNOW GOMTI ENCLAVE
- AVADH VIHAR YOJNA
- LUCKNOW SARYU ENCLAVE
- AVADH VIHAR YOJNA
- GHAZIABAD SIDHARTH VIHAR YOJNA
- GANGA YAMUNA HINDON APARTMENTS
- LUCKNOW AMRAPALI ENCLAVE FLATS IN AMRAPALI, YOJNA
Beneficiary List for the UP Housing Awas Vikas Yojana 2021 All claimants who are qualified and eager to register for such UP Housing Awas Vikas Yojana in respective locations can verify the Beneficiaries List just after the official statement. The allowance process is currently underway, and we are awaiting the results of the allotments/auction.
Eligibility Requirements & Necessary Documents for Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana
Essential Document for Online Applications
- The claimant must be a long-term citizen of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The claimant must be a member of the Poorer or Weaker Section.
- To register for the policy online, the claimant must have necessary documentation such as an Aadhaar card, proof of identification, photographs, and perhaps other documentation.
Online Registration Form for Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana 2021
Online Registration Form PDF Download for Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana 2021 –
Will reserve Housing in these districts; will secure 48-48 homes in Hathras, Etawah, Banda, Kanpur Dehat, Kannauj, Unnao, Bahraich, Mau, Balrampur, and Barabanki. In Mainpuri, Fatehpur, Hardoi, Rae Bareli, and Meerut, 96-96 homes would be registered.
Will reserve 240 housing in Moradabad, 624 in Ghaziabad, 396 in Gonda, and 480 in Meerut's Jagriti Vihar. Avadh Vihar Yojana can enable registrations for 720 homes in Kanakaha, Lucknow, and 98 homes in Avadh Vihar Yojana.
- Ganga Yamuna and Hindon Enclave Siddharth Vihar Yojna
- Avadh Shilp Gram, Avadh Vihar Yojna, Lucknow
- Avadh Vihar Mandakini Enclave
- Swarn Jayanti Park, Indira Nagar, Lucknow
- Vrindavan Upnagari
- Siddharth Vihar Yojna, Ghaziabad
- One Time Settlement Scheme (OTS-2020) : ots2020.in
Awas Vikas Yojana 2021 SCHEME OBJECTIVES IN UTTAR PRADESH
The Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana was founded to help the poor. How many citizens who don't even have their homes will develop them under that same plan?
Significant Advantages & Key Functionality of the Program
Attributes OF THE Program AND Beneficiaries Advantages
- Underneath the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the claimant would be qualified for reimbursement of up to Rs 2,50,000 while purchasing a flat or home (PMAY List).
- In numerous locations across Uttar Pradesh, the UP-Housing Development Council built very low-cost and affordable homes.
- In 19 cities across Uttar Pradesh, the Uttar Pradesh Residential Development Committee has enabled reservations for 3516 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana apartments.
HELPLINE NUMBER AND CONTACT ADDRESS HELPLINE NUMBER AND CONTACT ADDRESS
Awas Evam Vikas Parishad of Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow, Mahatma Gandhi Road, 104
Uttar Pradesh India.
226001 (pin code)
- Note: If you have any questions, please call us at our toll-free number.
- Between 9:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., call 1800-180-5333 or 0522-2236803.
- UPAVP's e-auction platform
- Monday - Friday, call us. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Please contact us at [email protected].
- 03366031798 is the registration helpline.
- 03344091798 is the number to call if you have any other questions.
Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji has initiated the Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Program to assist the state's poor and needy residents. Candidates may enroll and purchase houses, apartments, and pieces of land from various state boards' policies online.
The LDA has enhanced the deadline for applying for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. People can now register for Housing under the PM Housing Scheme, built in the LDA's Sharadnagar Extension and Basantkunj schemes, until October 31.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
1. what is the main objective of the scheme?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh, the Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana (UPAVY), has highly customizable housing schemes in numerous cities and towns. The state government will provide affordable housing at that same policy to provide shelters to the economically backward, urban poor, and middle-income classes of Uttar Pradesh.
2. What are the rates of the houses?
Ans. The house is worth Rs 6.51 lakh to buy. The administration will get a subsidy of 2.5 lakh rupees from this. Allocators would only be required to pay Rs 4.01 lakh.
3. Is this scheme is available in different cities of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans. Yes, it is available in different cities of Uttar Pradesh.