Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme
- Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme was inaugurated on Thirteenth June 2020. Recently on the Twenty-first of April 2021, the guidelines of the scheme got updated as per the current era.
- The policy was undertaken by the administration of Uttar Pradesh.
- The idea behind the scheme is to be assessed as one of the administration's most critical policies for all women. As when the global pandemic broke down, the lives of all people have changed as a result of the pandemic, and in such a circumstance, the administration has selected some women to reach out to rural people in India's banking duties, thereby expanding the banking level.
Features of the yojana of Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme
- In the scheme of the Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme the government hires women who are thorough with the banking services and can ensure that they can provide employment opportunities regarding this work.
- The women from the state of Uttar Pradesh can certainly apply for this scheme.
- In the employment contract, the individual would have to provide service to the rural sector of the state so that they can get connected with the nation's bank too. The people residing in the rural sector would get the training to operate digitally for accessing their bank accounts because, during the covid period, the people won't be able to do it in an offline method.
- This yojana provides employment opportunities for those who are in need and the women would also be allotted special funds to start their businesses and earn their own steady money.
- The financial aid of four thousand per month would be also handed to the registered selected candidates.
- The administration has set a target that around fifty-eight thousand citizens would be employed under this policy.
- The budget made to carry out the proposal is around rupees two hundred and eighteen crores.
- The women applying should know about operating the computers and other digital gadgets. The educational qualification also matters and they should have at least passed the tenth standard.
Benefits of the yojana of Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme
- Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme provides employment opportunities to various sections of the society particularly women.
- The scheme helps in women's empowerment by assisting them.
- Every woman enrolled in the Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme would get financial aid of rupees four thousand per month.
- The women would get this financial assistance for the next six months after getting registered and selected in the scheme.
- If the individual knows how to operate on electronic gadgets such as computers, laptops but doesn't have the access to the fund then the government would assist them with the subsidy of rupees fifty thousand to each individual.
- Administration through the banks in which the women are registered would be accountable for commission payments for any digital deal they make so that they would get a steady monthly income.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme
- Before filling out the application form, the applicant should check the eligibility criteria and examine whether the individual would be applicable or not.
- To be eligible the applicant should be above the age of eighteen years old and should be a permanent citizen of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The educational qualification of the woman applying should have passed the tenth standard. Women with more education would be better.
- The woman applying should have basic knowledge about the system of banking and should be engaged with the banking work to get the scheme's benefit.
- The applicant should be not technologically backward and should know about how to regulate any electronic gadgets and should be thorough with digital commerce.
- The women applying should give the service of providing banking assisting in rural areas by visiting each people's houses.
How to register and fill up the application form of the Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme
- For getting registered, the applicant should stop in the authorized website of the Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme http://up.gov.in/.
- From the homepage of the website, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the website, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- For filling up the application form, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized website of the Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme Yojana. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened, and then it needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the website or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
- Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
- http://up.gov.in/ is the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme Yojana.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme Uttar Pradesh Banking Yojana
- While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- First, the documents regarding the identification or Aadhar card are the most crucial papers amongst all.
- Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the women from the state Tamil Nadu can apply for the scheme.
- Third, the certificate regarding academic qualification should also be attached as the minimum educational capability of the individual should be the tenth standard.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department.
- Sixth, the documents stating the fact that the individual knows the bank service and the electronic commerce should be delivered.
- Seventh, the other details such as mobile number, the email id, the area details, etc should be referred.
Helpline contact of the scheme Uttar Pradesh Banking Yojana
- If the individual is facing any issue, then he/she can ring up the number of the policy which is
- 8005380270 or they can also write up a mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme.
- The applicant can also browse the official website of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official website is http://up.gov.in/
1 Q) When was the scheme Uttar Pradesh Banking Yojana inaugurated and did its guidelines get an update if yes then when?
A. The scheme Uttar Pradesh Banking Yojana was inaugurated on Thirteenth June 2020 and yes, its guidelines get an update on the Twenty-first of April 2021.
2 Q) Who undertook the scheme Uttar Pradesh Banking Yojana?
A. The administration of the state Uttar Pradesh undertook the scheme Uttar Pradesh Banking Yojana. Yogi Adityanath was the head and it was his idea which got implemented through the scheme.
3 Q) What is the budget made to carry out the proposal of the scheme Uttar Pradesh Banking Yojana?
A. The budget made to carry out the proposal of the scheme Uttar Pradesh Banking Yojana is around rupees two hundred and eighteen crores.
4 Q) State few examples of eligibility criteria set for enrolling in the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Banking Yojana?
A. The applicant applying in the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Banking Yojana should be above the age of eighteen years, this scheme assists particularly the women section of the society, and the woman who wants to apply in the policy should have basic knowledge about the system of banking and should be engaged with the banking work to get the scheme's benefit.
5 Q) What is the objective of the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Banking Yojana?
A. The objective of the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Banking Yojana is to provide employment opportunities to women ensuring women's empowerment. The scheme would connect the rural sector of the state to the centralized banks of the nation and this would make it convenient for them to access their bank accounts digitally.