Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana
- Under the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is the head of the administration team and he launched this scheme by showcasing his idea.
- The idea of the scheme is to buy the wheat crop during the Rabi season from the farmers at a reasonable rate. The government of the state would buy from the farmers because during the time of the pandemic, many farmers found it difficult to carry out the selling process and other reasons also contributed to the launch of the scheme such as low profit because middlemen in the offline market got worse.
Features regarding the Scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy
- Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy was inaugurated on Sixth March 2021. The scheme is valid from the start of April to the Fifteenth of June 2021.
- The farmers can get themselves registered on the official portal of the scheme; from there they can sell their crop to the government at minimum support price if they initially fail to sell the crop in the market.
- Crops such as wheat would be accepted by the government.
- The minimum support price is set for 2021-2022 is Rupees one thousand nine hundred and thirty-five per quintal.
- The state administration has composed approximately five thousand and five hundred procurement headquarters for the purchasing of wheat across the state. In addition, the administration intends to buy fifty-five lakh metric tonnes of wheat.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the Scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into certain criteria. And if the individual passed the eligibility test, then he/she can go ahead and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- The first requirement to get eligible for Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy is that the occupation of the individual applying should be related to the farming sector or agriculture.
- The second criteria state that the farmers from both areas hence the urban and rural areas can apply for the scheme as they're eligible to avail of its benefits.
- The third regulation describes the necessity that the individual should belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh as this scheme is being brought up by the administration of Uttar Pradesh.
- The fourth requirement is that the farmers with any income whether less, mediocre, or the rich farmers with huge landholdings can apply as any category of farmers are accepted by the scheme. The farmer should make sure that their land is cultivable enough for the crops.
- The fifth regulation restricts the farmer who is a bureaucratic agriculturist and considers them to be ineligible for applying in the scheme.
- Sixth eligibility criteria state that if a farmer or any of his household members hold up a post in any government department or bureau then it would be difficult for such a case to get eligible for the scheme. Also, if the farmer belongs to the government official's family or is on a post like that he would be exempted from the eligibility selection list as this scheme is not rendered for the government or any job related to that area of interest.
- The seventh limitation notes that before selecting the farmers, the scheme officials also check whether they're regular taxpayers and if the result comes out that the person has not paid taxes earlier then he would not reject from getting registered under the scheme.
- The eighth prerequisite which is asserted under the scheme's guidelines is the applicant belonging from general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme
- The ninth provision is regarding the age as the individuals applying for the scheme should be above the age of eighteen years old. The reason for this is that the administration doesn't appreciate individuals under the age of eighteen years old because child labor is banned. Also, the youth below that age are expected to be more focused on their studies at that age.
- The tenth requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have availed the scheme or should not be enrolled with another scheme with similar guidelines as this scheme is those who genuinely need assistance and are helpless. The individual can only avail of the benefit under the scheme of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana Policy once in their lifetime.
- The eleventh regulation states that the government only purchases the crop of wheat during Rabi season from the farmers through the official online portal.
- The last category which would get exempted from availing the scheme would be the family containing a professional such as a doctor, company Secretary, master of business administration, financial manager, data science master, chartered analyst, etc.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy
- For getting registered, the applicant should analyze the eligibility test and analyze whether they're eligible for the policy or not, and if they're eligible then they can stop at the authorized website of the scheme Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana eproc.up.gov.in.
- From the homepage of the website, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the website, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go ahead and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized website of the Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy eproc.up.gov.in. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots in the top right corner. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
- After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the website or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
- Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
- eproc.up.gov.in is the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy.
Process of tracking the filled application form status of the individual under Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy
- If the individual has filled the application form regarding the Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy certificate and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to stop in by the authorized website of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy eproc.up.gov.in.
- After the site gets loaded, the applicant needs to click on the application form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the homepage.
- To access the application form option, the applicant needs to fill up certain details such as user id, application form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
- After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
- Now the applicant can check the status of the form.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy
These documents are required by the scheme from the side of the applicant applying.
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- The first document which is required to enroll in the scheme is any identification proof, the farmer must submit their Adhaar card or voter identification card.
- Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the inhabitants from the state Uttar Pradesh can apply for the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should age above eighteen years old. People under this age can only certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the respective amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant's family should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof.
- Eighth, the documents such as the driving license can be also handed out through this certificate is not mandatory.
- Ninth, the details regarding the permanent account number should be specified.
- Tenth, the bills of electricity, water or telephone can also be submitted. These statements are optional documents.
- Eleventh, they should give proof regarding their professions such as the certificate of their landholding or any other statement which proves the same.
- Twelveth, Farmers must provide information about their land, including Khatoni khasra number, land acreage, and wheat acreage.
- Last, additional details such as the bank account, pan number, district name, city name, pin code of the area, village name, his/her name, age, description about the annual income, family members short description, etc should be provided without any mistake while applying.
The helpline contact number the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy
If the individual is facing any issue, then he/she can ring up the number of the Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy which is 18001800150.
- The additional number is 05544-220222 if the previous one doesn't get useful.
- Meanwhile, the landline number of the office is 011-2234956.
They can also write up mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The address of the email is: -
The applicant can also browse the official website of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official website is: -
Or the applicant can post the query letter to the commissioner at their following official office address: -
Suchna Bhawan, Park Road
Department of Information & Public Relations
Lucknow – 226001
Q 1) Who launched the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy?
A 1) Administration of Uttar Pradesh under the guidance of Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath launched the Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy.
Q 2) What is the minimum support price set by the administration for the purchase of crops under the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy?
A 2) Rupees one thousand nine hundred and thirty-five per quintal is the minimum support price set by the administration for the purchase of crops under the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy.
Q 3) What is the toll-free helpline number for solving queries regarding the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy?
A 3) 18001800150 is the toll-free helpline number for solving queries regarding the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy.
Q 4) State one document which is crucial to get submitted by the applicant if he/she wants to get enrolled in the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Farmer Yojana Policy?
A 4) The applicant must provide the administration with all the necessary documents without skipping any of them. An example of one crucial document is the Khatoni khasra number.