Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Scheme
The Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Scheme was launched in February 2020. Recently the scheme's guidelines got updated for better working in January 2021.
The scheme was launched by the administration of Uttar Pradesh state and currently, the policy's working is limited up to its state only.
Mr. Yogi Adityanath is the head of the administration team and he launched this scheme by showcasing his idea. The idea behind the scheme was to improve state development.
Recently it has been noticed through the graphs that the education and employment rate in the state is less as compared to other states of the nation. So to have an incline in the graphs, the education and the employment opportunities got interrelated with one another through the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana.
Under the scheme's guidelines, it has been mentioned that all the students who are currently studying in the standard tenth or either standard twelfth can apply for the scheme, by applying they would get an internship offer by the government. Through the internship, they could have an enhancement in their skills for their future job and thus this leads to a bright future ahead.
Recently the students from the college graduate category are also mentioned as eligible to avail of the scheme's benefits.
Features and benefits regarding the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy
- Through the implementation of the Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy, the students residing in the state would get motivated towards their study and this would lead to a higher rate in the state.
- The students who are interested to take up internships along with their studies can apply through the online method by visiting the official website of the scheme. By taking up the internship, their skills regarding the jobs would get better than before and wolf help them in the future.
- It would be a cakewalk for the students with the internship knowledge to find their jobs later on and the administration also assists them in finding and placing them in good occupational positions.
- The administration has set up the academic institutes which would train and provide the skills for the acquired internship to the selected interested students. The institute would be located in the different parts of the state and it's guaranteed under the scheme that these organizations would be reputed enough to provide the skill.
- The duration of the internship switches as per the different options but mostly the periods for all internships are around six months to twelve months.
- The learners can also acquire the subsidy benefits through the scheme, the administration assists the financial amount of rupees two thousand and five hundred to every selected student. The amounts get transferred directly into the applicant's bank account every month.
- The division of the fund amount rupees two thousand and five hundred is assisted by the central and state administration. The central administration contributes up to rupees one thousand and five hundred while the state administration allots the remaining amount which is rupees one thousand.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the scheme of the Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into certain criteria. And if the individual passed the eligibility test, then he/she can go ahead and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- To be eligible, the first requirement for the applicant should be that he/she should be a permanent citizen of the given city Uttar Pradesh as this scheme has been launched by the administration of Uttar Pradesh and is limited up to its nation only.
- The second requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual's family should not be engaged with any kind of permanent basis of earnings as the scheme works to assist only the people who are in need and are distressed economically.
- The third prerequisite is age eligibility as only the learners studying who are studying either from the tenth to the twelfth standard are eligible and also the students from the college can apply for the scheme because the administration wants to upgrade all the teenage category of students for their future employment. Also, the maximum age which an individual should hold is supposed to be up to thirty-five years and not more than that.
- The fourth regulation is that the individual applying should be from distressed families or in other words, their family income should be below the poverty line to access the policy.
- The fifth criteria for enrolling is that the applicant should be registered in any of the recognized school and college lists located in the Uttar Pradesh state to get qualified.
- The sixth requirement is that the learner applying should have the required knowledge regarding the internship offered to them. Also, they should be interested in undertaking the policy.
- The seventh and the last eligibility criteria are regarding the castes. It states that the applicant belonging from general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy
For getting registered, the applicant should analyse the eligibility test and analyse whether they're applicable for the policy or now, and if they're eligible then they can stop in the authorized website of the scheme Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy
- From the homepage of the website http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the website, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go ahead and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized website of the Scheme Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
- After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the website or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
1) Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
2) http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/. is the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- First, the documents regarding the identification or Aadhar card are the most crucial papers amongst all.
- Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the inhabitants from the city Uttar Pradesh can apply for the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the learners who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should be the individuals studying between the standard tenth to standard twelfth. Students from the college pursuing graduation can also certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant's family should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof.
- Eight, the document verifying the education of the applicant such as a previous class mark sheet, school or college identification card, course degree statement should be positively submitted as this scheme benefits only the learner's category of the nation.
- Ninth, the other details such as mobile number, the email id, the area details, exact address, etc should be referred.
The helpline contact number regarding the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy
1. If the individual is facing any issue, then he/she can ring up the number of the policy which is
2. They can also write up a mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The email address of the policy is [email protected]
3. The applicant can also browse the official website of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official website is http://up.gov.in/.
4. Or the applicant can post the query letter commissioners the address.
Suchna Bhawan, Park Road
Department of Information & Public Relations
Lucknow – 226001
Frequently asked questions regarding the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy
1 Q) State few facts about the training cell which would be accounted for by the administration under the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy?
1 A) Few facts about the training cell which would be accounted for by the administration under the scheme of Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy is that the state would get ascertained with a human resource station chamber. Along with that, the governments have made it compulsory for twenty percent of girls to get endorsed for applying in the scheme. Every training institute would also comprise an Industrial Training Institutes and a skill improvement camp.
2 Q) When was the scheme of the Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Policy got inaugurated?
2 A) The Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Scheme was inaugurated in February 2020 and its guidelines got updated for better working in January 2021.