Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran 2021
Request Online for Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran 2021 @upbocw.in
Yogi Adityanath Ji, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, launched the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Card. The provincial government offers an incentive for all state's working people to enroll underneath the Uttar Pradesh Labor Registration System. The state government gives advantages from all government programs to employees who are enrolled underneath the policy.
Applicants who wish to register online should download the updated confirmation and carefully examine all selection criteria and the application process. We'll go through the benefits of the "Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran 2021," as well as the eligibility requirements, essential aspects of the program, application status, and application procedure.
Get enrolled in the Uttar Pradesh Labor Board Platform for enrollment, renewal, annual return, inspections report, and other purposes underneath the following Acts
Beedi and Cigar Workers Terms of Service) Act, 1966
Contract Labor Act (Regulation and Abolition), 1970
Factories Act, 1948
Indian Boilers Act, 1923 * Inter-State Migrant Workmen Act Regulation and Conditions of Service), 1979
Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961 * Uttar Pradesh Shop and Commerce Establishment Act, 1962
How to Apply for the Shramik Panjikaran Application Form 2021 in Uttar Pradesh
Application form for Shram Vibhag UP in pdf format: Please, all applicants, follow the basic enrollment procedures given here.
Step 1: Go over to the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Labour Department at www.uplabour.gov.in and type in the search box.
Step 2: The Uttar Pradesh Labor Department's website has now opened next to you. To access websites in Hindi, select the "Hindi" option from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Choose "Online Registration and Renewal" from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: The site for the "Labor Act Management System" has indeed appeared next to you.
Step 5: After that, you could choose your preferred language. Whether you wish to show anything in Hindi, select the 'Hindi' preferred language.
Step 6: Go to the site and read the directions.
Step 7: Using the site, you must first become a participant of the page.
Step 8: If you're a first-time user, press the "Register Now" icon, then "New Registration." Fill out the form with your information and generate a user name and password.
Step 9: By logging in, you type your username And password.
Step 10: Inside the "Select Act" box, you can choose the Uttar Pradesh Shops and Commercial Establishment Act, 1962, and then press "Register."
Step 11: Then read the directions and check the box that says, "I have carefully read all instructions." Then press the I AGREE on key.
Step 12: Now correctly complete the form and 'Calculate Fee' before submitting it. Next, tap on Continue for Payment and pay the money digitally using online banking.
Step 13: The registration certificate will be instantly released after such a satisfactory transaction.
Step 14: Print the registration certificate by clicking on the print certification button.
The Treasury Challan Department does not require to be checked.
Alternatively, your request division would not be able to come. Go on to the payment choice and fills in the payment information (Challan no., Challan date, and bank name).
Online Registration for the MTW Act
- To begin, type "www.uplabour.gov.in" into the browser and hit the enter key.
- The Uttar Pradesh Labor Department's portal has now appeared next to you. To access websites in Hindi, select the "Hindi" option from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Online Registration and Renewal" from the drop-down menu.
- The portal for the "Labor Act Management System" has indeed appeared next to you.
- You could now pick your preferred language from this menu. If you wish to show anything in Hindi, select the 'Hindi' language option.
- Read the website's directions carefully.
- Using the site, you must first become a participant of the platform.
- If you're a first-time visitor, press the "Register Now" key, then "New Registration." Fill out the form with your information and generate a user name and password.
- Through logging in, you input your user-id (username) and password.
- You could then use the Acts of such a platform for registration, renewal, annual return, inspection report, and other purposes.
- To begin, choose the Act and then tap on Register.
- Then read instructions and check the box that says, "I have carefully read all instructions." Then press the I AGREE to key.
- Then fill out the provided form, measure the 'Fee,' and save (save) it.
- By moving to Display Application, you could find your stored form.
- You could now modify your application by choosing your safe type, adding an appropriate attachment, and making payment, among other things.
- You could upload the appropriate attachments, like the institution's photo, identification certificate, and PAN card, by moving to the Upload Attachments option.
- Pick and open the attachment from the CHOOSE FILE menu (Note: Attachment must be in GIF, PNG, or JPEG format)
- You could now proceed to the payment option and type the application number (Application NO.) and payment method.
- There are two forms of payment methods available. 1. The Challan 2. On the internet. You can either download the challan information and send it to the respective district's treasury bank or choose online (online mode) and continue to pay by tapping on the challan.
- By clicking online, will take you will be taken to the Treasury's site, in which you can click on paying without registering and choose the division (SRV-Labor and Jobs Department, Uttar Pradesh), then type the names of the regional branch in the division column, proceeded by that of the Select Treasury section.
- After paying the total amount, fill out the application with the final challan number, date, and bank name.
- Your request has been forwarded to the appropriate Deputy Labor Commissioner.
- After such an inspection, the Deputy Labor Commissioner may accept or deny the request.
- In the case that your application is denied, re-submit it with the flaws fixed.
- After your registration has been accepted, go on to the display application page, choose the application, and press on the download certification choice from the choices down.
- You could now access the safe application and view the inspection report, rejections report, and other information.
Please keep in mind that.
Alternatively, your application unit would not be likely to arrive. Go on to the payment method and fill in the payment information (Challan no., Challan date, and bank name).
Shramik Panjikaran in Uttar Pradesh needs the following documents
Essential Document for Online Applications
- Aadhar Card is a government-issued identification card.
- Card of rations
- ID is required to vote.
- Card of Bhamashah
- Information about the bank
- mobile phone number
- a passport-sized photograph
- All family members' identification cards
Registration under the MTW Act and the UPSCE Act
- Photograph of the Company
- Identity Verification
- PAN Card / DIN Card
- Bank Name / Treasury Challan
Eligibility Requirements for Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran
- The claimant has to be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh permanently.
- The claimant's age must be about 18 and 60 years old.
- Staff that has worked in the industry for at least 90 days in the previous 12 months are eligible.
- Labor cards are only issued in the name of the family's head of household.
Upbocw. in Online Application Form for Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran 2021
SCHEAPPDETAILS – Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran 2021: uplabour.gov.in Online Application Form PDF Download SCHEAPPDETAILS – Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran 2021: uplabour.gov.in Online Application Form PDF Download
Just what the status of the 'International Workers Act of 1979' offers migrant workers with such a variety of protections, the labor department can provide advantages to migrant workers within different programs now at the local level. They must, however, fulfill the formalities of the documents as required by the government.
These 17 government programs are available to working-class citizens.
- The meritorious student award scheme
- Child benefit scheme
- Construction Workers Girl Help Scheme
- Construction workers food assistance scheme
- Maternity benefit scheme
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Skill development technical plan
- Residential school scheme
- Tire Energy Assistance Scheme
- Medical facility scheme
- Female wedding planning
- Housing assistance scheme
- Critical Illness Assistance Scheme
- Disability pension scheme
- Pension assistance scheme
- Construction worker death and disability assistance scheme
- Construction worker last plan
The Labor Department will provide free welfare to migrant workers under 17 various programs. They would have to enroll with the city's labor department office in Madya to do so.
You could also enroll electronically with the required documents at your local public service center if you prefer. A service charge of Rs 20, as well as an annual contribution fee of Rs 20, must be paid to the labor department to be registered. Each year, a donation fee would be required to be paid.
- Building workers
- Well diggers
- Thatch filters
- Carpenter Raj Mistri
- The plumber
- Road builders
- Electric ones
- Paint showers
- Runner-up Mosaic
- Polish Rock breakers
- Janitor Stonebreakers
- Accountant Dam Manager,
- Workers Under Construction
- Window grills and door mounting and installation
- The makers of IT at IT kilns
- Cement stone tiller
Scheme objectives of the UP Shramik Panjikaran 2021
The state government would conveniently offer monetary support to working-class citizens thanks to this labor registry.
Financial support within all government programs implemented for Uttar Pradesh employees directly into the workers' bank accounts.
BENEFITS TO THE PARTICIPATING
- Underneath the medical system, the migrant worker is entitled to Rs 3000.
- will pay out A payment of Rs 5.25 lakh in the case of demise
- Underneath the Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme, arrangements have been made for a more superior and more significant standard of medical education.
- If migrant workers have severe disease, the state will cover all of their medical costs.
The Labor Board will provide free welfare to migrant workers under 17 different programs.
The dept's labor officials, too, are gathering information on these individuals.
Advantageous programs require migrant workers to enroll to take advantage of them.
HELPLINE NUMBER & Contact Details
Email: [email protected]