Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a new scheme for the youth of the Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana for the unemployed educated youth. This scheme is launched for the welfare of the youths of the state and to make them hard-working and skilled youth on their feet.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide a loan facility of approx. 25 lakhs to all the unemployed youth of the state who are willing to start their own business and 10 lakh rupees to those who work under the service sector through banks.
The only educated unemployed youth of the state will be considered eligible under this scheme. This scheme will give financial assistance of rs25 lakh for the industry sector and Rs10 lakh for the services sector. Apart from this, a margin money subsidy will also be given 25% of the total amount of project cost by the government.
In this yojana, about 25% margin money will be granted by the state government of Uttar Pradesh to beneficiaries. The main aim of this scheme is to provide self-employment to the youths of Uttar Pradesh.
Main objectives of the Scheme
As we all know that, there are many youths in the state who are unemployed even being educated. They are unable to start their own employment due to a lack of finance. However, the Uttar Pradesh government has initiated the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana. It gives financial help to unemployed youth of the state for employment through this scheme, decreasing the problem of unemployment through this Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana. In this scheme, the people of the state could start their own employment. The main objective of the UP government is to make the unemployed youth of UP self-reliant and empowered.
How much percentage of contribution will have to be deposited under this scheme?
In this scheme, people of the general category will have to deposit 10% of the amount of loan, and SC, ST, and OBC, minority, beneficiaries will have to deposit 5% of the contribution. Apart from it, if the business runs successfully for 2 years after the start of the business, the loan given by the government will be converted into a grant.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar 2021
- All unemployed youth of the state can take the benefit of this.
- This yojana will help the educated unemployed youth of the state to make self-reliant.
- Under this scheme, 21% of SC/ST youth of the state will be benefitted.
- In this scheme, benefits will be provided to both men and women both.
- Women of the SC and scheduled tribes will also get reservations under Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar 2021.
- Youth will be given loans up to rs65 lakh in the industry and up to 10 lakhs for work in service sectors.
- Priority will be given to the applicants who are working on low-cost units on acquiring loans.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- For taking the benefit of this scheme, the applicant should be between 18years to 40 years of age.
- The candidate should not be employed in any government job.
- The candidate should not have a loan in any bank first.
- He should not be a beneficiary of any other government scheme.
- The applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
- The candidate should not be a defaulter from any national bank, financial institution, and government institution.
- In this scheme, the candidate should at least 10th pass.
Important documents required for the registration of the Uttar Pradesh Yojana
- Applicants Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Identity card
- Education qualification certificate
- Age certificate
- Caste certificate
- Pan card
- BPL ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Registration procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
Step 1: - firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana www.diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2: - homepage will be displayed now, click on the login option or applicant login.
Step 3: - Now click on the ' new user registration option.
Step 4: - On the screen, the application form will be displayed.
Step 5: - fill in all the required details in the application form such as father/husband's name, date of birth, gender, and other details, and upload the documents.
Step 6: - Now, click on the submission option by submitting the application form.
How to check the application form status of Uttar Pradesh Swarozgar Yojana?
Step 1: - Visit the official website of the Yuva Swarozgar Yojana www.diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2: - On the homepage, you can see the 'application form status' option.
Step 3: - In the application form fill the application form number to know the status.
Step 4: - Now, click on the option to know 'the status' of the form.
Step 5: - Finally, the application form status will be displayed on your screen.
Q1. How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana?
Ans. You can apply online by visiting their official website. You need to fill in all the necessary information for the application.
Q2. Which documents are needed for the application?
Ans. You need to upload an Aadhar card, identity proof, age certificate, address proof, birth certificate.
Q3. What are the eligibility criteria to apply for Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana?
Ans: The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state. He should be passed at least 10th class.