Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana
- With so many different schemes that the government has come up with for the betterment of society, indeed the country is progressing. However, not many people are aware of some valuable schemes that are not just gaining attention but also have become the talk of the town because of the Advantages it offers. The Mukhyamantri swarojgar yojana is one of them. This efficient scheme offers the loan for some valuable projects which would eventually contribute to the betterment of the sector. Such types of schemes should certainly emerge so that people in the future would not have to bear the issues of basic level which they are already facing.
- In this Mukhyamantri Pravasi Swarojgar Scheme, the loan will be given for some projects totalling the amount of Rs 25 lakhs in manufacturing. It shall even extend to Rs 10 lakhs without any problem. As per the policy that has been set for MSME, there is a maximum limit which has been created for the margin money in the category that has been classified as A is 25% for the overall project cost, in category B and B. 20% and up to 15% of the total project cost in C&D category will be payable as margin money.
Know more about the scheme
- Before going ahead with the process of Pravasi Swarojgar Yojana Apply, it is important to have a better knowledge about this type of scheme. The government of Uttarakhand has launched this scheme to retain migrants who returned to the state during Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. Under this scheme, the Trivendra Singh Rawat government of Uttarakhand will work to encourage Lotte professionals to open their industries in their own state Uttarakhand from being stranded in other states.
- As per this scheme, it is now possible for people to take some easy loans from the rural bank or even the nationalized bank and cooperative bank. There is a general category beneficiary who needs to pay nearly 10% of the overall project cost whereas the special category people will have to pay 5% of the total project cost as subscriber contribution.
Know the objective
- The Uttarakhand Swarojgar Yojana Form is available easily online. The starting of this scheme was done to offer self-employment opportunities to the entrepreneurial youth of the state and those who have returned to Uttarakhand due to COVID-19. This is one encouragement scope for the skilled and unskilled craftsmen, handicrafts, and unemployed youth to start their businesses.
- There is also a credit facility that shall be offered using the nationalized banks, scheduled commercial banks, and cooperative banks. The scheme further will be considered to be important in the efforts of being made by the state government for reverse migration.
Uttarakhand CM Self Employment Scheme to Promote Reverse Migration
- The Pravasi Swarojgar Yojana 2021 was also started with an aim for the youths and returning migrants who have returned to the state amid Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. This is one supportive initiative for skilled and unskilled workers, handlooms, weavers, and migrant laborers would be benefited which in turn will promote reverse migration. Certainly, if more schemes like these would start emerging, the country would be developed at a faster pace in coming years.
- The grant money will be given using different banks but only to those candidates who are eligible for it. Certainly, there is an eligibility criterion that has been particularly set to make sure that better employment opportunities are created in the manufacturing, services, and business sectors
The benefit of this scheme will be given only to those who will be financially weak and want to start their own business with the help of the government.
The beneficiary will be selected at the district level.
The benefit of the scheme will be given only to those who will be originally residents of Uttarakhand.
Residents of any other state will not get the benefit of this scheme.
A selection committee has been formed for the selection to be made. The youth will have to go through the interview process.
The government will provide loans to the needy youth for a fixed time and duration, with the help of which they can start their business.
Key points to know about Under the scheme
Pravasi Swarojgar Yojana 2021 is one of the efficient approaches that come with some of the fine detailing to not miss out. This includes:
The targeted beneficiaries will be allocated Solar Plants of 25 Kilowatts (KW) each.
The plants will generate 38,000 Units of Electricity per annum which will be bought by Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited for 25 years.
10, 000 Youths and Migrants will get self-employment in the Green Energy Sector.
1.5-2 nails (Land Measurement Unit) of Land and INR 10 Lakh at the rate of INR 40,000 per unit are required to set up each plant.
Districts Covered under Rojgar Data Yojana
The implementation of the scheme was done on31 March 2020, for which districts of the state are divided into different categories. Which is as follows:
A category includes Pithoragarh, Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Champawat, Rudraprayag, and Bageshwar districts.
The B category includes the entire area of Almora, Pauri, mountainous Bahul development block of Tehri, Nainital, Fakot development block of Garhwal, etc.
The C category includes Raipur, Sahaspur, Vikas Nagar, Doiwala Development Block, Ramnagar, and Haldwani in Dehradun.
In the D category, the entire area of Haridwar, Udamsingh Nagar, Dehradun, and the remaining areas of Nainital has also been included in this scheme.
Along with the eligibility criteria that has been set, there are also some required documents to apply online
Voter ID Card
Basic address proof
Latest passport size photo
Major Benefits and Feature
Under the Mukhyamantri swarojgar yojana, loan availability will be ensured through Nationalized Banks, Regional Rural Banks, State Cooperative Banks, and other Scheduled Banks.
Through this scheme, loans will be provided for projects up to Rs 25 lakh in manufacturing and up to Rs 10 lakh in the service sector.
After the introduction of this scheme, now no migrant laborers will have to go to another state for maintenance.
This scheme will work to encourage laborers to work as a group and self-employment in the state.
Funding arrangements will be provided to all industries, services, and businesses under this scheme.
Only the migrant workers returning from other states will be benefited through this scheme.
Only by applying through online or offline mode, benefits can be availed only in the event of being eligible.
Trivendra Singh Rawat the Uttarakhand Chief Minister, Trivendra Singh Rawat has launched the “Mukhya Mantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana” at the Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Auditorium in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The focus of the scheme is to promote the self-employment of the youth and promote the production of Green Energy. The beneficiaries that are targeted in this include youths and migrant workers, who returned home after leaving jobs in various parts of the country due to pandemics.
Questions and Answers
How to Apply Online for Uttarakhand Pravasi Swarojgar Yojana?
Step to Apply Online Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri swarojgar Yojana Application Form 2021
Visit the Official Website Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri swarojgar yojana i.e. www.doiuk.org.
On Homepage, See the option of ” Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana Application Form PDF “. You must click on this option and download the PDF of the application form.
Enter your name, father’s name/husband’s name, and all other necessary information in this application form.
Entering all the information asked, you should attach the documents to the form and submit it to one of the nearest nationalized banks, Regional Rural Bank, State Cooperative Bank, and another scheduled bank.
Note- After checking your application form and documents by the bank officer, your application will be accepted.
How to apply Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana 2021 offline?
First, Visit any of the nationalized banks, regional rural banks, state cooperative banks, and other scheduled banks.
After going to the bank, you will have to take the application form for the Mukhyamantri swarojgar yojana to that officer.
After taking the application form, you must fill in all the information asked in the application form like name, date of birth, Aadhaar number, mobile, etc.
After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all your important documents with your application form.
After this, you must submit the application form from the bank from which you took the form. After submission of the form, your form will be verified by the bank official.
You will be provided a loan after verification.
How to download the Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana Application?
There is a systematic process of Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana Application Form PDF Download
The Government of Uttarakhand is inviting Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana Application / Registration Form at msy.uk.gov.in.
Swarozgar Yojana has been launched to employ the migrants who had returned to the state during the COVID-19 lockdown.
All the interested candidates who want to take a bank loan on subsidy for setting up a new business can now apply by filling a self-employment registration form.
For which you have to get Uttarakhand Rojgar Data Yojana Form PDF