The full name of this scheme is the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, which was launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme has been issued for the minority women of Andhra Pradesh, through which they will be given Rs.75,000/- as pension. This scheme comes under the state government, for which only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply. You can apply online for this scheme, for which online applications will be issued soon. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.18,750/- is provided to women whose age is 45 – 60 and who belong to SC/ST/BC. Hope all of you will apply to this scheme as soon as possible and you can apply according to your eligibility criteria. The main objective of the government through this scheme is to help women.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Launched
On 12th August the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme through video conferencing from the chief minister’s camp office that is situated in Tadepalli in Amaravati. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to women. The budget of this scheme is 17000 crore and this year the government had earmarked Rs 4,687 crore. The amount would be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary of the scheme. It is to be noted that all those women who become eligible after attaining 45 years as of August 12th of every year will receive benefits of this scheme and all those women who cross the upper age limit of 60 years will cease to receive the benefit.
Setting Up Of Grocery Shops
Other than that the government has also signed an agreement with big companies like Amul, Reliance, P&G, ITC, etc to support the women of the state. Around 78000 beneficiaries will be able to set up their grocery shop because of this agreement. The women will be able to get Rs 10000 extra income through these grocery shops. Under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to spend 19000 crores in 4 years. Till now through the first and second installment of this scheme, the government has spent Rs 8943 crores. Andhra Pradesh Government has also provided buffaloes, cows, and goats to 1,90,517 people.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Cattle Purchase
- As you all know that the government of Andhra Pradesh is going to start the YSR Cheyutha Scheme on 26 November 2020. Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will give support to sell their produce to Amul. For this purpose, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to distribute cattle to the beneficiaries of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Cattle will include cows, buffaloes, goats, and sheep.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to spend Rs 5386 crores for cattle purchase. Under the YSR Cheyutha scheme milk will be collected through women at 9688 centers and the government will provide facilities for collecting milk at Rythu Bharosa Kendras.
- The cattle will be purchased from Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and from the state itself. From 24 November 2020 to 26 November 2020 the local purchase of animals will take place and before February 2021 around 1 lakh cattle will be bought.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status Phase 2
- As you all know that YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is actively working to fulfill all the promises made by him in the election campaign. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has released the second installment of the YSR Cheyutha scheme. Under the second installment of the YSR Cheyutha scheme on 13th November 2020, the Government of Andhra Pradesh had released Rs 510 crore for 2.72 lakh beneficiaries. All those people who have not received the benefit of this scheme in the first phase have received the money in the second phase. The benefit amount was released by ministers Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy and Botsa Satyanarayan.
- Under the first phase of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the government has provided financial assistance of Rs 18,750 to 21,00,189 beneficiaries which amounts to 3,937.90 crores. This financial assistance will benefit SC, ST, BC, and minority community women whose ages are between 45 to 60 years. This scheme has committed to strengthening the rural economy.
- Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme Rs 75,000 (Rs 18,750 every year) will transfer into the bank account of every beneficiary in 4 years.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
To apply for this scheme, you have to keep some things in mind, which are as follows:-
Your age should be 45 to 60 years for this scheme.
If there is a government job in your family, then you cannot apply.
Even if you have more than 3 acres of land, you cannot apply for this scheme.
The woman who wants to apply must have an annual income of Rs.12,000/-.
You must have a permanent residence in Andhra Pradesh, then only you can apply.
Only women can apply for this scheme.
Only those women who belong to SC/ST/BC category can apply.
Even if you have a 4 wheeler vehicle, you cannot apply for this scheme.
Documents Needed for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The documents you need for this scheme are as follows:-
Bank Account Passbook
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The following benefits are available to you through this scheme, which is as follows:-
You will be given Rs.75,000/- for 4 years in 4 installments through this scheme.
We want to tell you that women will be benefited greatly through this scheme.
Every year Rs.19,000/- will be given to women in the age group of 45-60 by the state government.
Pensions are provided by the government to the women of Andhra Pradesh.
Applying to this portal is also very easy and it is free.
You will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply.
Women of the SC / ST / BS category get a lot of benefits from this.
This scheme aims at equipping women of SC/ST/OBC/minority castes. The Financial benefit of Rs. 75000 is to be provided over four years to those women who come under 45 to 60 years of age. The assistance of Rs 75,000 over four years will be provided to the women beneficiary in four equal installments of Rs. 18750 each Per Year. The amount will be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary party. The vulnerable group of women residing in the Andhra Pradesh state now does not need to worry about their financial problems because the Andhra Pradesh state has come up with a wonderful scheme that will help all of these groups of women to create their employment opportunities. The name of the scheme is YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021. Through the implementation of the scheme, there will be many benefits available for women.
Questions and Answers
How to apply online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
To apply online, first go to the official website.
Whose links are:- http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
After that, you have to click on “Apply Now” on the home page.
After clicking, the application form will open on the next page.
You have to fill all the details asked in the form exactly right, like name, father/husband name, DOB, gender, caste, and all other information will have to be filled.
After filling in the details, you will have to provide all the documents.
Then you have to click on submit and your application will be completed.
How to check the status online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
To check this list, you have to first go to the online portal http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
Then you have to click on the home page “Search Now“.
After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
On the next page, the district-wise list will open in front of you.
You have to select your district and click on it.
After that, the list of your district will be open, in that you have to search your name.
After searching you have to select your name and all your details will be open on your screen.
How to check the status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
To check the Beneficiary List, you have to open the official website of Andhra Pradesh, the link of which will be available to you in our article http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
Then on the home page, you have to click on the option of “Dashboard”.
After clicking, on the next page, you have to select the option of “Beneficiary List”.
After that, you have to select your district, secretariat, and Mandal and click on the beneficiary list.
Your beneficiary list will open in front of you.
You can check your name on your list.
How to Check YSR Cheyutha Payment Status?
Visit the official website YSR Cheyutha Scheme i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
On the Homepage, Click on the “Search Now” Button.
A district wise list will display on your screen
Now, click on your respective District name.
Check the detailed report about that district.
Search your name under this list.
How to Download YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List?
To search the YSR Cheyutha scheme beneficiary list, one must follow these steps:
To begin with, visit the official website of Gram Ward Sachivalayam http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
On the Home Page Click on “Dashboard” from the Menu Bar.
Now Select YSR Cheyutha Eligible Beneficiary List From the Drop Down Menu.
Now select District, Mandal, Secretariat, and click on the Beneficiary List.
The Beneficiary List will appear on the screen.
Check your Name on the list.