EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE: Register With Employment Exchange And Get Your Dream Govt. Job
Department of Employment, Haryana
Bays 55-58, Paryatan Bhavan, Sector- 2, Panchkula
Telephone: 0172-2570064, Fax:0172-2570064
HREX- REGISTER BELOW
Haryana rojgar exchange हरियाणा सरकार के रोजगार विभाग का online Employment Exchange पोर्टल है तथा, इस पोर्टल के द्वारा रोजगार सम्बन्धी किसी भी प्रकार की जानकारी के लिए आप इस पोर्टल पर आ सकते हैं, साथ ही इसके माध्यम से आप अगर अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन rojgar प्राप्त करने लिए करवाना चाहते हैं तो भी यह पोर्टल आपके लिए कार्य करेगा, वहीँ इसके माध्यम से आप सक्षम युवा योजना 2019 ( Haryana Saksham Yojna 2019) का भी लाभ उठा सकते हैं! इस पोर्टल के माध्यम से नियोजक भी अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन haryana rojgar विभाग में कर सकते हैं!
Employment exchange was setup by Government of India under the Employment exchange (compulsory notification of vacancies) act, 1959. This was done to tackle the emerging problem of unemployment and to provide the Indian youth with information on various jobs available.
Its secondary purpose is to provide counselling and training to job-seekers all over the country, particularly to the underprivileged community. In this article we are going to learn about employment exchanges, its registration process and how it can help you to get your dream government job.
WHAT IS EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE?
The Government of India recruits thousands of candidates through various competitive examinations held every year. However, it does not fill all the vacancies through these exams. A separate publicly funded organization is responsible for providing job and counselling to students from all backgrounds. This organization is coined as the ‘Employment Exchange.’
It operates at both, state and district level with each state having its independent employment portal. As of 2019, this organization has 947 branches spread across the country. The state government is solely responsible for functioning of these Employment Exchange.
As a part of Employment market Information Programme, the government collects data regarding employers, vacancies (from all public sector as well as non-agricultural private sector companies) and job seekers. In this way the government acts as a bridge between the recruiters and job-seekers, facilitating both of them.
Some of the state governments also distribute unemployment allowance to certain categories below poverty line. The exchange organizes the collected information on the basis of academic qualification, skillset, experience, and the individual requirements of the candidate or employer. Whenever any vacancy is to be filled, the government provides its details to all the eligible candidates, based on the data submitted by them. Private sector companies can also recruit human resource from employment exchange provided they need to abide certain rules of the exchange.
National Employment Service (NES), an independent wing of Ministry of Labour, is entrusted to manage the affairs of Employment exchange. The Directorate general of Employment and Training (DGET) evaluates the performance of employment exchanges at periodic intervals in order to ensure that National policies, Standards and procedures are effectively implemented.
WHY YOU MUST REGISTER AT EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE?
- Once you register on Employment Exchange Portal, you will receive timely updates related to recent vacancies as per the qualification, age, category, etc.
- You will be eligible to apply for sponsorship for various trainings under different schemes of the government.
- Number of vacancies in the Staff Selection Commission are reserved exclusively for candidates registered on employment exchange.
- The registration number provided by the exchange can be used as a reference while applying for various government jobs.
EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Each state has different Employment exchange program. The employment registration procedure is generally similar, however some steps may vary from state to state. There are two ways to register on this portal, online and offline.
Employment Exchange Online Registration
- Visit the employment exchange website of your respective states from the links mentioned below.
- You need to create an account to generate a username and password. Make sure you note them down carefully.
- Login with your credentials that you obtained from the previous step.
- Now you will be prompted to select your native district. However, this step is applicable to only some of the exchanges.
- Fill in all the required details carefully and click on submit. After successful submission, an acknowledgement letter containing registration number, date and name of the exchange will be displayed. This letter can be printed or saved for future reference.
- Once you complete all the above steps, you will have to visit the local employment exchange for verification of documents. You have to do this before 30 days from online registration. Submit all the relevant certificates that are applicable in support of education, sports, ex-servicemen, caste, widow, etc.
- If all the documents submitted by the candidate are found to be in proper order, a permanent employment exchange I.D will be issued.
- The Employment exchange registration is valid for 3 years; you can renew it 2 months before the last date or within 3 months after the registration expires.
Offline Rojgar Registration
- The candidate needs to visit the local employment office situated in your area (district place) and fill the registration form carefully.
- Produce all the necessary up-to-date original documents and certificates. These documents will be returned to you the same day once the scrutiny is complete. You will also have to submit attested photocopies along with your resume.
- After authenticating the credentials of the candidate, the regional office will generate an employment registration ID which ends the registration process.
- Candidates who wish to update their details with additional qualification acquired can do so by visiting the exchange office on any working day.
- Presently employed candidates can also submit their higher qualification details to seek a suitable and better job opportunity. This can be done by providing a no objection certificate from your employer.
- Candidates employment registration number is valid for a period of 3 months, which can be renew by visiting the local exchange office. Those candidates who fail to renew before the expiry can do so within 2 months after the registrations fall due.
Once the employment card online registration is complete, candidate’s data is stored on records. Whenever any vacancy suitable for his qualification arises, he/she will be asked to appear for an interview.
The Candidate might also have to undergo a one hour test based on multiple choice questions consisting of Basic English, general knowledge and typing skills. In case of no vacancy, the candidate can join training sessions which are free of cost and provide education related to communication skills, data typing skills, etc.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Certificate from municipal counselor/sarpanch
- Proof of job in state of parent
- Education certificate (10th , 12th, graduation/equivalent)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Experience certificate if any
STATE WISE EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE WEBSITE LINKS
The Employment exchange programme followed by the Government is extremely effective for candidates looking to secure a job in public as well as private sector. However, the whole process from registration to getting hired might consume a substantial amount of time depending on when the vacancies are available.
The Govt. also conduct competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, IPBS, to recruit candidates for various jobs. We will discuss about that in some other post. I hope that this article provides you beneficial information and helps you in clearing your doubts regarding recruitment through Employment exchanges.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and if you have any queries, you can leave a comment below.
More From The Blog