Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam
The idea behind the launch of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam is to provide services to the public conveniently. The administration has launched the portal regarding it where all the public services are organized and explained properly, now the citizens can check out the portal and avail the benefits.
The portal also notifies about village jobs or posts recruitment. If an individual wants to get enrolled in volunteering work, then he can check the portal for the latest update.
The citizens can also get knowledge about the appointed assistants of their area. As the information regarding their work is available on the authorized site.
Through this system, the services are now rendered to the public with ease. The public can also register their complaints and they would get a response within seventy-two hours of placing the disapproval.
The portal also provides the function of audio files, this feature is useful for those people who cannot read. Now through audio files, the person can listen to the speaker and understand the information.
Features and benefits regarding Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam
The commencement date for filling up the application form is Eleventh January 2021 and the last date for filling the form is the Thirty-first of January, 2021.
The Andhra Pradesh administration has declared fourteen thousand and sixty-eight Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam vacancies. In rural areas, there will be a Grama Sachivalayam for every two thousand to four thousand civilizations, and in urban areas, there will be a Ward Sachivalayam for every four thousand to six thousand population. Each Grama Sachivalayam will have a total of fourteen posts.
The selection process for recruitment regarding assistant jobs includes various steps. First, the individual needs to comply with the set eligibility criteria stated in the guidelines then they need to give an examination and need to crack it to get selected.
The registration process is completely online due to the covid pandemic situation going on in the year 2020-2021. The applicants cannot register through offline mode but they can give the examination manually.
The digital process has made the system efficient and effective as it saves up time and money.
The pass percentage of results regarding the examination of candidates are different and the percentage is being set differently as the caste group categories and reservation quota. The candidates who belong to the general category need to score a minimum of forty percent marks to get eligible, meanwhile, for the scheduled tribe and scheduled caste, the cut-off percentage is set at thirty. The people from other backward classes need to score thirty-five percent out of the total.
Application fees and amount regarding examination under Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam
When the individual gets enrolled and fills up the application form, they need to pay the fees regarding it to access the form. The amount of the fees is rupees two hundred, all the individuals would have to pay this amount digitally.
Next comes the amount for exams, the government conducts exams for applicants for the selection process and they charge rupees two hundred from people for deferring their services. People belonging to caste groups like scheduled caste and scheduled tribe are exempted from paying the examination fees, meanwhile, the rest other caste groups have to submit the fees through the online transfer method.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the scheme of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Yojana Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into certain criteria. And if the individual passed the eligibility test, then he/she can go ahead and avail of the scheme's benefits.
To be eligible, the first requirement for the applicant should be that he/she should be a permanent citizen of the state Andhra Pradesh as this scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh administration and is limited up to its area only.
The second prerequisite is age eligibility as women and the men applying for the scheme should be above the age of eighteen years old and below the age of forty-two years old. The reason for this is that the administration doesn't appreciate individuals under the age of eighteen years old because child labor is banned. Also, the youth below that age are expected to be more focused on their studies at that age.
Though few communities or certain groups of citizen are given age relaxation on the maximum age eligibility, these categories include: -
- The individuals belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and other backward class communities can apply up to forty-eight years as their maximum age eligibility.
- The people who serve the nation by rendering their services are given a relaxation of up to three years.
- If a person is differently-abled and gets selected to volunteer with their assistance, they can apply up to fifty-two years of age.
- The individuals who have worked with government firms are given a relaxation of five years.
- Society that wants to apply for temporary volunteering can apply with an age limit of forty-seven years.
- The women who belong from distressed families and apart from those who are either divorced, widow, single mothers are given a relief of six years, meanwhile women from the general category with all of the above characteristics can apply under the age of forty-three years.
The third eligibility criteria which an individual should make sure of is that he/she should not have backside any payments previously with any of the Indian registered banks. Hence the applicant applying should be a liable inhabitant.
The fourth requirement is regarding gender, both the women section and the men section of the society can get the subsidy under this scheme.
The fifth regulation which should be complied with is that the individual should contain the educational qualifications from recognized academic institutions as demanded by the scheme and submit the proof regarding their recent highest qualification.
- For the panchayat secretary job, the person should have a bachelor's degree.
- For village dividend authority posts, the individual must have passed Secondary School Certificate and they should have attained a degree. Trade degrees are also desired for selection.
- For a digital secretary assistance job, the person should contain knowledge about computers, information technology, and digital associated work.
- Post such as village surveyor required educational qualification degrees such as National Council of Vocational Training certificate, surveying courses, and civil engineering.
- Auxiliary nurse midwife job demands qualifications regarding a Secondary School Certificate, a person should possess professional knowledge about all general fields of medicine, the individual should be also registered with a medical community registrar and must be healthy to work in training sessions.
- For an assistant regarding fisheries post, the person should retain knowledge regarding fisheries and comprise a degree regarding this course such as Bachelor of Science in fisheries or aquaculture.
- For an assistant regarding agriculture, the educational background must be done In fields like Bachelor of Science in Dairy Science, Bachelor of Science in Plant Science, Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Biotechnology, Bachelor of Science in Agriculture and Food Science, etc.
- For an assistant regarding horticulture, the individual should have either degree or diploma in horticulture subject course to get selected for volunteering.
- Post such as sericulture employment requires degrees such as Master of Science in sericulture subject or Bachelor of Science in sericulture. Even a diploma is accepted by the administration.
- For enrolling in the duty of a women police officer or the assistant taking care of women and child's safety posts, the individual can submit any of the bachelor's degrees.
- Animal husbandry post requires education degrees regarding this field. The master’s, bachelor's, or diploma courses are in the regard submit can get qualified for the post.
- Assisting in Welfare and Education jobs passes any degree which is done from a recognized institute.
- Engineer post requires an engineering degree to be specific.
The sixth requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have availed the scheme or should not be enrolled with another scheme with similar guidelines as this scheme is those who genuinely need assistance and are helpless. The individual can only avail the benefit under the scheme of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Yojana Policy once in their lifetime.
The seventh and the last eligibility criteria are regarding the castes. It states that the applicant belonging from general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Yojana Policy
For getting registered, the applicant should analyze the eligibility test and analyze whether they're eligible for the policy or not, and if they're eligible then they can stop at the authorized website of the scheme Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Yojana Policy.
From the homepage of the website, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the website, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
(Note: It is mandatory to provide an Aadhar card number when registering.)
If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go ahead and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized website of the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Yojana Policy gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the website or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
1) Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
2) gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in is the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Yojana Policy.
Process of tracking the filled application form status of the individual under Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Yojana Policy
- If the individual has filled the application form regarding the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Yojana Policy certificate and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Yojana Policy gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- After the site gets loaded, the applicant needs to click on the application form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the homepage.
- To access the application form option, the applicant needs to fill up certain details such as user id, application form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
- After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
- Now the applicant can check the status of the form.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Yojana Policy
*These documents are required by the scheme from the side of the applicant applying.
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
First, the documents regarding the identification or Aadhar card are the most crucial papers amongst all.
Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the inhabitants from the state Andhra Pradesh can apply for the scheme of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Yojana Policy.
Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should age above eighteen years old and below forty years. People under this age gap can only certainly apply for the scheme. The other categories of people who have given relaxation in the age eligibility should state the reason when attaching the form.
Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the respective amount to the applicant's account.
Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant's family should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof.
Eight, the document verifying the educational qualification of the individual should be attached as Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalaya accepts youth who have a degree which could prove that they know the post they want to get at.
Ninth, the documents such as the driving license can be also handed out through this certificate is not mandatory.
Tenth, the details regarding the permanent account number should be specified.
Eleventh, the bills of electricity, water or telephone can also be submitted. These statements are optional documents.
Twelfth, the voter identification card is mandatory to defer as this is identification proof.
Thirteenth, if the applicant has previously worked with firms, then he/she can attach their experience documents regarding it and the details too about the job which they used to do.
Fourteenth, the other details such as mobile number, the email id, the area details, etc should be referred.
The helpline contact number the scheme of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Yojana Policy
If the individual is facing any issue, then he/she can ring up the number of the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam which is: -
- 0863 – 2441521
They can also write up mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The address of the email is: -
The applicant can also browse the official website of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official website is gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
Or the applicant can post the query letter to the commissioner's following address: -
Building 1, First Floor, A.P. Secretariat, Velagapudi, Andhra Pradesh
Q 1) Who inaugurated Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam?
A 1) Administration of state Andhra Pradesh inaugurated Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam under the guidance of head Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy who is the chief minister of the state.
Q 2) What is the cuff off a percentage of general caste regarding the examination being conducted for assistant recruitment selection?
A 2) Forty percent is the cuff off a percentage of the general caste regarding the examination being conducted for assistant recruitment selection.
Q 3) What is the helpline number regarding Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam If an individual has any query and wants to solve it?
A 3) 0863 – 2441521 is the helpline number regarding Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam. The individual can ring this number if he/she has any query and wants to solve it