AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021 - Application Process, Eligibility Criteria and Selection Procedure
On the 9th of January, 2021 Andhra Pradesh Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment official notification and application was released. Interested candidates have to apply for AP Ward Sachivalayam job through online mode. The online application process started from the 11th of January, 2021 and ended on the 31st of January, 2021.
For transparency and to help the citizens of Andhra Pradesh, the government of Andhra Pradesh will establish 16208 Ward Sachivalayam. AP Ward Sachivalayam has been established to solve the problems of public and to bring various government programs and schemes to all the citizens of the state. The main motive of AP Ward Sachivalayam is to eliminate corruption and smooth working of government services.
16208 candidates will be selected for the AP Ward Sachivalayam jobs through written examination and document verification. To know more about this recruitment process and to get all the latest updates, read this article till the end.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021
Government of Andhra Pradesh
Written examination and document verification
Starting date of application
11 January 2021
Last date of application
31 January 2021
AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Application Process 2021
Interested candidates who want to apply for it should see the following steps mentioned below for submitting online application:
1. First, the candidates have to register themselves with AP Ward Sachivalayam through their official website.
2. Then, the candidates will need to click on the ‘registration’ link in the homepage.
3. Now, the candidates have to enter all the required details for registration.
4. Then, click on the ‘submit’ button.
5. The candidates will be generated a registration id and a password.
1. Once the candidates are done with the registration process, they have to login in the official website by entering the registration id and password.
2. Then on the homepage, click on the ‘Apply’ link.
3. Now, select the secretary post. The application form will open.
4. Now fill in all the necessary details and proceed to upload the documents.
5. Then, preview the application form and then click on the ‘submit’ button.
6. After the completion of the application process, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
The fee structure for AP Ward Sachivalayam application process are as follows:
Candidates from non-local districts
Download Application Form
The candidates can download their submitted application form in the following steps mentioned below:
1. First, visit the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment.
2. The homepage will open where you will see ‘Download OTPR and Submitted Application’ option if you scroll down. Click on that option.
3. Then, a new page will appear where you have to enter your login id, date of birth and the given captcha.
4. Then, click on ‘Get Details’ button. Your application form will appear on the screen.
5. Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Post and Vacancy Details
16208 candidates will be selected for various in AP Ward Sachivalayam in different areas, each serving 4000 citizens. The various post-wise vacancy details are mentioned below:
Grama Sachivalayam Vacancy
Village Sericulture Assistant
Intermediate/B.Sc./M.Sc. in Sericulture
Must have a degree from any University established under a central act and must be recognized from the UGC
Village Fisheries Assistant
Polytechnic diploma in fisheries or intermediate/ B. F. Sc./B.Sc.
Welfare and Education Assistant
Any degree from any University recognized from UGC
Village Revenue Officer(Grade-II)
Must have passed Secondary School Examination conducted by the Board of Education, Andhra Pradesh or equivalent
Village Agriculture Assistant (grade-II)
Must have passed 4 years B.Sc. in agriculture or 4 years B.Sc. in commercial agriculture/ 4 year B. tech Agriculture Engineering/ 2 years Diploma in Agriculture polytechnic
Village Horticulture Assistant
Diploma/B.Sc. /B. Tech/B.Sc. Honours in Horticulture
ANM/ Multi-Purpose Health Asst. (Grade-III) (Only Female)
SSC or intermediate, MPHA
Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant
Must have degree or diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Computer, IT, Instrumentation, BCA/MCA, any degree with a computer as one of the subjects such as BS.C (Computer)/ B.Com (Computers) from any University recognized by UGC
Village Surveyor (Grade-III)
Must have NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) or must have intermediate in vocational with surveying as one of the subjects or Have a diploma in Civil Engineering or Must have passed B.E/B. Tech. in civil engineering or Must have the Licensed surveyor certificate
Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
Must have a diploma in civil/ mechanical engineering or Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from any University in India recognized by UGC
Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
Any degree from any University recognized from UGC
Animal Husbandry Assistant
Intermediate (vocational) with MPVA, polytechnic in animal husbandry
Ward Sachivalayam Vacancy
Number of vacancy
Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
Degree in computer science from any UGC recognized University
Ward administrative secretary
Must have any degree
Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II)
Must have a degree in Arts, Humanities
Ward amenities secretary (Grade-II)
Polytechnic Diploma (Civil)/ mechanical engineering or above
Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
Graduate in sciences/ environmental science
Ward Planning & regulation Secretary (grade-II)
Polytechnic diploma in civil/ L.A.A or B. Arch or above
Interested candidates who want to apply for AP Ward Sachivalayam jobs should go through the following conditions before applying:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must hold a domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must be of sound mind, have active habits and free from any bodily defect or any kind of infirmity.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for AP Ward Sachivalayam jobs.
- The candidate must be of good character.
- The candidate must possess the required qualification for the particular post.
- The age limit for the candidates is 18 – 42 years.
- The reserved category candidates are given age relaxation.
The selection procedure for selecting candidates for AP Ward Sachivalayam jobs are as follows:
- A written examination based on OMR will be conducted for selection purpose.
- The government will decide the minimum cut-off for the written exam.
- In case, two or more candidates have the same marks in the OMR based written examination. Then they will be ranked based on their age (oldest). If the age of the candidates is also the same, then they will be ranked based on their educational qualification (whoever completed earlier).
- The candidates have to be physically fit for being selected for the job.
- The candidate has to stay at a particular place where he/she is posted.
- No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.
- The answer key and scores of the written examination of each candidate will be published on the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment.
The candidates must keep these essential points in mind related to AP Ward Sachivalayam recruitment before applying for it:
- The candidates have to submit the application form before the due date.
- The candidates must check the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam recruitment for latest notification.
- Candidates can check the application status through the official website after submitting the application form.
- The candidates have to fill up the application form very carefully without making any error.
- The candidates must attach their scanned passport-sized photograph and signature in jpg format with the application form.
- The candidates have to bring the original qualification documents for the verification process.
- If the candidate couldn’t arrive with the required documents within the given time and destination for the verification process, then their application will be rejected.
- While filling the application form if the candidate provides any incorrect, false or inaccurate information, then his/her form will be rejected.
- The application process for AP Ward Sachivalayam recruitment is closed now.
For General Queries - 9121296051, 9121296052, 9121296053, 9121296054, 9121296055
For Municipal Administration Department (URBAN) Queries - 7997006763
For Technical Queries - 9121148061, 9121148062
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the total vacancy in AP Ward Sachivalayam?
A total of 16208 jobs are released under AP Ward Sachivalayam.
Q. What is the starting date of the application process?
The application process started on the 11th of January 2021.
Q. Can I apply for it now?
No, the application process for the recruitment process is already closed.
Q. What is the last date to apply for it?
The last date to apply for it was the 31st of January, 2021.
Q. Where can I apply for it?
Candidates have to apply for it through the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam recruitment but the application process is over now.
Q. What is Ward Sachivalayam?
Ward Sachivalayam means recruitment process for a job of secretary, VRO, Anm and others in rural and urban areas.
Q. Is there any application fee required for applying for it?
Yes, the application fee is needed to be paid.
Q. What are the duties of ward administrative secretary?
The responsibilities of ward administrative secretary are – data entry, monitoring, responding to the customers, process files and documents etc.
Q. What is the difference between secretary and administrative assistant?
The main difference is that a secretary does clerical work, whereas an administrative assistant’s job is above clerical work.
Q. What is the qualification for VRO?
The qualification required for VRO is class 10/Graduate/Intermediate.
Q. Are Ward Sachivalayam jobs good?
Yes, Ward Sachivalayam jobs are good as it is government jobs.
Q. What is the full form VRO?
VRO stands for Village Revenue Officer.
Q. Is there any negative marking in the OMR based written examination?
No, there is no negative marking in the OMR based written exam.
Q. What is the cut-off mark for VRO?
The cut-off marks for VRO are – 65 to 70 (General), 62 to 67 (OBC), 55 to 60 (SC), 50 to 55 (ST).
Q. What is Sachivalayam means?
Sachivalayam means secretary.