Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021
- The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the Assistant Statistical Officers Recruitment 2021 notification, and qualified candidates are invited to apply online for the position of Assistant Statistical Officers in the A.P Economics and Statistical Subordinate Service in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The links to the APPSC ASO Application Form 2021 are now active and will close on December 7, 2021.
About assistant statistical recruitment
- In the APPSC ASO Notification 2021, the higher authorities in charge of recruitment state the conditions or requirements that all applicants must meet. These regulations are strictly applied to all enrolling candidates, regardless of reservation.
- We have provided comprehensive facts on the APSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Recruitment 2021 for the goal of enlightening the essential ones. Aspirants who plan to apply for the 38 APPSC ASO Vacancy 2021 Assistant Public Relation Officer, Food Safety Officer (FSO), Hostel Welfare Officer Grade-II should be ready for the application dates that have been declared.
- The APPSC board has stated unequivocally that it will accept the APPSC ASO Application Form 2021, which must be filed on or before December 7, 2021. Candidates should check the complete advertising for APPSC Non-Gazetted Officer Notification 2021 application form here, which includes academic qualifications, age limit, zone vacancy table, and crucial dates. Candidates can also visit the official website psc.ap.gov.in for more details on the APPSC ASO Notification 2021.
Andhra Pradesh Public Commission
Assistant Public Relation Officer, Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO), Food Safety Officer (FSO), Hostel Welfare Officer Grade – II
Number of Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Starting date of Application
12th November 2021
Ending Date of Application
7th December 2021
Last Date to Pay the Application Fee
6th December 2021
Assistant statistical officer salary details
Name of the Non-Gazetted Posts
Assistant Public Relation Officer in A.P.Information Subordinate Service
Assistant Statistical Officers In A.P Economics & Statistical Sub Service
Food Safety Officer in A.P Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Laboratories and Food (health) Administration Subordinate Service
Hostel Welfare Officer Grade-II (Women) in A.P.B.C. Welfare Sub Service
Assistant statistical officer recruitment 2021 details
Qualifications: Applicants must have the following or equivalent qualifications from a recognised university, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules and the indent received from the Department as of the date of notification.
(I) Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the Main Subject (OR ) (OR )
(ii) Bachelor's Degree with Mathematics as one of the main subjects (with Statistics as a paper in one year, two years, or all three years, as applicable) (OR)
(iii) Bachelor's Degree with Economics as one of the main disciplines (with Statistics as a paper in one year, two years, or all three years, depending on the case) (OR)
(iv) Bachelor's Degree with Commerce as one of the main courses (with Statistics as a paper in one year, two years, or all three years, as the case may be). (OR)
(v) Bachelor's Degree with Computer Science as one of the core courses (with Statistics as a paper in one year, two years, or all three years, as the case may be).
From a university established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act, or from institutions designated as Deemed Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commissions Act, 1956, or from a foreign university approved by the Central Government from time to time.
(Subsidiary to G.O.Ms.No.3 Planning (Establishment) Department, dated 01-03-2012, with effect from 01-01-2011.)
No one under the age of 18 will be considered for direct recruitment, and no one over the age of 42 will be considered in 2021.
The application processing fee is Rs 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) and the examination fee is Rs 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only).
Fees can be paid in a variety of ways.
I) The above-mentioned fee must be paid online via Payment Gateway with Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card. On the Website, a list of banks that provide services for online fee remittance will be available.
ii) Under no circumstances will the charge be refunded or changed once it has been paid. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in the non-exempt case) will result in the application being completely rejected.
iii) Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and Demand Drafts are not accepted.
Assistant statistical officer recruitment apply online
From July 12, 2021, the proforma application will be available on the Commission's website (www.psc.ap.gov.in). A candidate must register his or her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission's website, www.psc.ap.gov.in, before applying for the position. A User ID is generated and given to an applicant's registered mobile number and email address after he or she registers his or her information. Applicants must apply for the position on the Commission's website using their OTPR User ID.
How to submit the application form?
- Applicants must first read the User Manual for On-Line Application Submission before proceeding. The user guide can be found at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- To receive an ID number, the applicant must complete the OTPR application. Candidates must ensure that there are no errors in the form while filling it out. The Commission is not responsible for the candidates' mistakes if any are made.
- To continue, the applicant must fill out and submit an application and then click on the link with the Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number, and Date of Birth.
- The applicant must double-check the information collected from the OTPR database on the screen. The applicant should return to the website and use the Modify OTPR option if any details need to be modified. In addition to the information collected from the OTPR database, the applicant must fill out notification-specific information such as the Examination City was chosen, eligibility and acceptance declarations, and so on. (To make changes, use the Preview and Edit feature) and SUBMIT the application form. Following the successful submission of the application form, an Application Fee ID is generated and given through SMS/email, which must be used to pay the fee.
- Once the Application Fee ID has been generated, choose a payment method for the fee, which can be Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- After payment of the fee, a PDF application including the applicant's information will be generated. For future reference/correspondence, the Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form must be quoted.