Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
- The government of Bihar came up with the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy to assist the people of its city.
- The scheme covers up both the rural well as urban areas.
- The people belonging to caste groups such as scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and backward classes can go ahead and apply for the scheme to avail themselves of the benefits.
- The scheme promises to provide a subsidy of about fifty percent to all the selected candidates in purchasing the four-wheeler.
- This would lead to an improved transportation situation and would upgrade the living standards of some people.
- The scheme also deals with decreasing the graph of unemployment by assisting those who are educated but are unable to find a job for themselves.
Features and benefits regarding the scheme of the Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy
- Eight thousand four hundred- and five-Gram panchayats would get benefitted by getting the financial assistance provided under this scheme.
- Five individuals from each panchayat get selected and then they get the subsidy from the Bihar government.
- The government aims to employ around forty-two thousand people from the city of Bihar.
- The subsidy amount is about fifty percent of the whole expenditure made by the individual or rupees one lakh as the maximum amount.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the scheme of the Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into scheme standards. And if the individual passed the eligibility test, then he/she can go forward and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- To be eligible, the first requirement for the applicant should be that he/she should be a permanent citizen of the city Bihar as this scheme has been launched by the Bihar administration and is limited up to its area only.
- The second requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have any kind of vehicle registered with them as this scheme is those who genuinely need assistance and are helpless.
- The third prerequisite is age eligibility as individuals applying for the scheme should be above the age of twenty-one years old. The reason for this is that the administration doesn't appreciate individuals under the age of twenty-one years old.
- The fourth regulation is that the administration supports individuals who are from distressed families or in other words, their family income should be below the poverty line to access the policy.
- The fifth eligibility criteria which an individual should make sure of is that he/she should not have backside any payments previously with any of the Indian registered banks. Hence the applicant applying should be a liable inhabitant.
- The sixth requirement which the application should fulfil is that he/she should already have passed their driving test and contain the license regarding it.
- The seventh requirement for pursuing the scheme is that the individual applying should not be related to any kind of government job or his/her family member should not be a government official as the scheme is made to benefit the common category people of the Bihar city.
- The eighth regulation which should be complied with is that the individual should contain the educational qualifications as demanded by the scheme and submit the proof regarding their recent highest qualification.
- The ninth limitation which is necessary states that the individual should not be enrolled in any similar kind of scheme whose guidelines are the same as the Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy.
- The tenth and the last eligibility criteria are regarding the castes. It states that the applicant belonging from the scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy
For getting registered, the applicant should analyse the eligibility test and analyse whether they're applicable for the policy or not, and if they're eligible then they can stop in the authorized site of the scheme Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy.
From the homepage of the site, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the site, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go forward and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized site of the Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy http://transport.bih.nic.in/. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
- After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the site or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
If the applicant wishes to fill the application form through the offline mode then he/she can visit any nearby government scheme-orientated ed department. From there, they would get a hard copy of the form from the government clerk present there.
The form then needs to be filled with all the crucial details and then it should be handed out along with the necessary documents.
1) Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
2)http://transport.bih.nic.in/ is the authorized site of the Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy.
Process of tracking the filled application form status under the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy
- If the individual has filled the application form regarding the Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy certificate and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to visit the authorized site of the Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy http://transport.bih.nic.in/.
- After the site gets loaded, the applicant needs to click on the application form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the homepage.
- To access the application form option, the applicant needs to fill up certain details such as user id, application form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
- After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
- Now the applicant can check the status of the form.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy
*These documents are required by the scheme from the side of the applicant applying.
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- First, the documents regarding the identification or Aadhar card are the most crucial papers amongst all.
- Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the inhabitants from the city Bihar can apply for the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should age above twenty-one years old and they can only certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the respective amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof. Scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and backward classes are permitted caste groups by the scheme.
- Eight, the document verifying the recent academic qualification pursued by the applicant should be handed out positively.
- Ninth, the documents such as the driving license should be also handed out to purchase the four-wheeler.
- Tenth, the details regarding the permanent account number should be specified.
- Eleventh, the bills of electricity, water or telephone can also be submitted. These statements are optional documents.
- Twelfth, the voter identification card is mandatory to defer as this is identification proof.
- Thirteenth, the other details such as mobile number, the email id, the area details, etc should be referred.
The helpline contact number the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy
- If the individual is facing any issue, then he/she can ring up the number of the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy which is 0612-2233333
- They can also write up a mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The address of the email [email protected]
- The applicant can also browse the official site of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the authorized website is http://transport.bih.nic.in/
- Or the applicant can post the query letter to the commissioners at the following address: -
Directorate of Horticulture, Department of Agriculture, Bihar
Address- 1st Floor, Pant Bhawan
Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar
Q 1) When did the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy get inaugurated?
A 1) The scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Policy got inaugurated way back in the year 2018 but its guidelines got updated again in the year 2021 to improve the scheme's working.
Q 2) What is the annual budget made to carry out the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana?
A 2) The annual budget made to carry out the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana amounts to rupees four hundred and twenty-one crores.
Q 3) What is the main aim of the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana?
A 3) The main aim of the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana is to upgrade the lives of individuals belonging from backward classes by providing them with employment. The graph of the unemployment rate is on a high scale in Bihar so the government has initiated the scheme for those who need it.
Q 4) What is the online portal website of the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana?
A 4) http://transport.bih.nic.in/ is the address of an online portal website of the scheme regarding the Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana.
Q 5) What is the amount of subsidy provided by the administration under the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana?
A 5) The subsidy amount is about fifty percent of the whole cost made by the individual or rupees one lakh as the maximum amount provided by the administration under the scheme of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana.