- CDSCO has released a notification for 527 CDSCO Bench Chemist, TDA, DEO, Office Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, and Other openings in the year 2021. Bench Chemist Online Form 2021, CDSCO DEO. You can apply for the position of CDSCO online at the official website.
- The CDSCO DEO, Bench Chemist test date has yet to be announced by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO).
- CDSCO is the Delhi-based Central Drugs Standard Control Organization. It is the country's oldest drug control quality control laboratory, and it operates under the administrative jurisdiction of the Director-General of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- The organization's vision and mission are to safeguard and improve public health in India by ensuring the safety, efficacy, and quality of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and medical equipment, as well as to protect public health.
- The function of an organisation that is responsible for the manufacture, sale, and distribution of pharmaceuticals. They are in charge of approving new pharmaceuticals, conducting clinical trials in the country, establishing drug standards, monitoring the quality of imported drugs, coordinating the work of state drug control organisations, and offering expert advice.
CDSCO recruitment 2021 vacancy
Name of Post
Total No. of Posts
System Analyst (IT)
Sr. Research Scientist & Research Scientist
Technical Data Associate (Pharmacovigilance)
Technical Data Associate (TDA)
Sr. Technical Data Associate (Sr. TDA)
Sr. Bench Chemist
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Multi-tasking Staff/Sweeper cum Guard
Eligibility criteria of bench chemist
- Age Limit: 21-40 years.
- B.Pharmacy or a Master's degree in chemistry or microbiology is required. The candidate should also have a good understanding of how computers work. Candidates with prior drug testing experience will be given preference.
Eligibility criteria of data entry operator
- Age Limit: 21-35 years.
- Educational Requirements: The candidate must be a graduate with a one-year computer diploma from a recognised institute, proficient in written and spoken English, and knowledgeable in computer packages such as Windows, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Should have completed a DOECC (Development of Electronic Accreditation for Computer Courses (India)) or equivalent basic foundation level certificate course or equivalent from any government/recognized private institute. It is required to have a working knowledge of computers, the internet, and e-mail. The candidate should be able to type at a rate of 40 words per minute. Candidates that know how to write in shorthand will be given preference.
Eligibility criteria of laboratory assistant
- Age Limit: 21-40 years
- Educational Requirements: The candidate must have completed class XII in the Science stream. Candidates with prior drug testing experience will be given preference. Proficiency in the usage of a computer and the Internet is desirable.
Eligibility criteria of office assistant
- Age Limit: 21-40 years.
- Educational Requirements: The candidate must have completed class XII in any subject.
Frequently asked questions
What is the full form of CDSCO?
CDSCO stands for Central Drugs Standard Control Organization in full. Candidates can learn more about a company's full form by visiting the company's official website.
What is the procedure for applying for CDSCO?
Candidates can apply for CDSCO 2020 by visiting the CDSCO official website or using the official link provided on the recruiting page. The CDSCO 2020 application process will be detailed in a PDF document provided by the organisation. Before applying for CDSCO 2020, candidates should carefully read the instructions.
How can I become a member of CDSCO?
Candidates should first review the CDSCO's official notification. Candidates should read the official notice PDF for eligibility requirements. Candidates should only apply if they meet all of the requirements. Following the submission of an application, CDSCO will shortlist qualified candidates and notify them of their eligibility to take the exam. Finally, candidates can join the CDSCO only if they pass all of the company's selection processes.
What is the CDSCO Selection Process?
Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview are the steps in the selection process. Candidates who pass the preliminary exam will be entitled to take the mains exam. Candidates who pass the mains exam will be entitled to participate in the last stage, the interview. Candidates that pass all of the selection processes will be hired as CDSCO employees.