There is good news for the fellow folks that HSSC has now increased the last date for CET Haryana to the 31st of August 22021. The Invitation application by HSSC has been sent for application Haryana CET through HSSC One Time Registration Portal @ onetimeregn. That is why there have been more than lakhs of students who are now preparing for government jobs in Haryana and are likely to get advantages as well. This shall be known as the Common Eligibility Test that all the details will be given on the official website. In case there is any single mistake during the application and form filling committed then the Form Update or Correction/ Update Request Option is activated in the Haryana CET registration Portal. For this candidate further would have to log in to the Registration Portal to correct or update any mistake in their application form.
Know more about the basic features of the Haryana CET Exam
On the official website https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/, the CET Haryana registration can be done. However, the release date and the official notification with regards to the Haryana CET Exam 2021 can also be found online.
This recruitment is currently being held on Group C, Group D, and non-gazetted teaching posts selection. Those who wish to be a part of such recruitment must know the basic details like eligibility, selection process, the application process, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
The candidates will have to undergo a Haryana CET registration Entrance Exam and will be shortlisted based on the marks in the Common Eligibility Test.
Aspirants can get the complete details regarding the Haryana Common Entrance Test Recruitment 2021 from the below article.
The eligible candidates who hold the required educational qualification can apply for the recruitment through an online registration portal.
Once the candidates clear all the stages of the selection process, they will be eligible for the post and will also receive a certificate for the same.
- Before understanding the process of Haryana CET registration 2021, it is also important to know what exactly is Haryana CET or HSSC CET all about. Well, this is a state-level common test for legibility that is usually conducted by the one-time registration portal which has been launched recently. This portal is meant for the selection of Group C, Group D, and non-gazetted teaching posts in the Haryana government.
- These days it is possible for the candidates to register themselves on the single Haryana HSSC portal and even go further for the application of different vacancies using the portal. The registration of the candidate is valid for the next three years and thus the selection is done depending on the Common Eligibility Test score.
- It is important to understand that there will not be any interviews in group c and group d posts. Besides, candidates will be selected based on the CET merit score.
Know more about CET Haryana Selection Process
- When the Haryana CET registration 2021 will begin and if it gets approved the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will go ahead with the recruitment process.
- Firstly, there will be a recruitment process for Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts, the Commission will inform the eligible candidates based on the CET score.
- It is in the commission's hands to decide whether to go as per the CET score or conduct the test.
- In the case of recruitment of Group D posts, the process of recruitment shall be done as per the CET scoring basis. Besides, there will also be another test for Group C that will be conducted again.
- In case there is a vacancy up to a maximum of 50 posts, there will be five times call from the commission for the total posts and 3 times the candidates for recruitment of more than 50 posts depending on CET score/percentile by category
- In case there is more than one candidate eligible at the cut-off then they will also be called.
- If there is an economic, social, and experience, then there are 5 numbers maximum that would be provided in Group C and a maximum of 10 numbers in Group D, which will be directly added to your CET score.
- Once the whole CET scoring is put on the site, transparency shall be maintained. This way, candidates can verify whether the numbers are correct or not. In case there is any kind of objection then it can be compiled.
Haryana CET Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to apply for the CET registration Haryana recruitment process must ensure to meet the following eligibility criteria as set by the board. Know the detailed criteria here.
Candidates’ age must be minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
Age relaxation will be given to certain candidates. The details are as follows;
Age Relaxation for ST, SC, OBC, is 5 years while for Ex-Servicemen it is 3, Benchmark Disability it shall be 10, and for Unmarried Woman/Widow it would be Up to 47 years.
Educational Qualification Criteria
Candidates applying for Group C posts minimum educational qualification criteria is 10+2 class.
Candidates applying for the Group D posts must have passed at least the 10th class.
If you are attempting Haryana CET, you should also check HARTRON DEO Exam details here!
The candidates who can apply for the recruitment must be Indian Citizens.
Haryana CET Important Dates
Below are the important dates and events for the Exam. Check the table below to know more.
The Notification Release Date is 12th January 2021
The Start Date to Apply is 12th January 2021
The Last Date to Apply is 31st March 2021
The Admit Card Release Date is May 2021
The Exam Date shall be June 2021
Haryana CET Exam Pattern 2021
- There are different CET registration 2021 Haryana sections for the exam. The candidate needs to clear off the selection process stage who then will be eligible for the post.
- The selection for the group c posts will be based on the CET score, socio-economic criteria, and experience
- The selection for group d posts will be based on the marks scored in Common Eligibility Test and Socio-economic criteria and experience.
The update on CET Haryana's last date will also be intimidated but it is better to have clarity on whether you want to go ahead with such an exam or not. The primary objective of this portal is to offer an effective, efficient yet fast, and transparent solution for hiring for the vacancies that are available for the Haryana government. There is a high chance for the first CET to be conducted in June 2021.
Questions and answers
How to apply for Haryana CET Apply 2021 online?
The candidates who look forward to applying for the Haryana CET Apply 2021 online must register themselves through the online portal https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/. The last date to apply will be 31st March 2021. The steps on how to apply are provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link above and register yourself using a valid mobile number.
Step 2: After successful completion of registration, candidates must log in to the portal and start filling up the application form with all the required information.
Step 3: Attach the required documents and recent passport size photograph in the prescribed format.
Step 4: Pay the application fee.
Step 5: Double-check all the information entered and click on the submit button.
Step 6: Download and take a printout of the application form.
Step 7: Alternatively, candidates can visit the official website and click on the relevant link. Then follow steps 2 to 6.
What is the Haryana CET Selection Process 2021?
- The candidates need to undergo an entrance test i.e. Common Eligibility Test under the Haryana CET Exam. The Haryana CET marks will be valid for 3 years. The exam pattern is given below.
- The selection for the Group C posts will be based on the CET score, screening test, socio-economic criteria, and experience.
- The selection for Group D posts will be based on the marks scored in Common Eligibility Test and Socio-economic criteria and experience.
What is the One Time Registration system and its purpose?
The government of Haryana has launched a single registration portal that has been designed for job seekers. With such a portal, the candidates can apply to the portal once and submit fees for HSSC CET 2021. It has been started for the applicants to not fill the application form again and again. This way more transparency is maintained while the overall recruiting process is also speeding up.
How to solve the Online Payment-related problem?
If you are facing payment-related issues while submitting your online registration form. When submitting the application form payment will be deducted from the bank account but it is not reflecting in the Haryana CET registration form. Follow the below steps to share your payment-related issues.
Open the official website https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/. On the home page, you will see a link for payment-related complaints
Click on this link. A new page will appear on the screen including a complaint form
Now fill this complaint form by providing the below-mentioned details.
Candidate registration ID
Registered Mobile No.
Name of the candidate
After filling in all the details hit the “Raise Concern” button. Your complaint has been registered successfully and the Haryana government will resolve this problem as soon as possible.