Check ASUS Warranty
- What is ASUS warranty status
- Advantages of warranty
- Failures or Damages Covered by the ASUS Warranty
- Damages Not Covered by ASUS Warranty
- How Long Does the ASUS Warranty Last
- How to check ASUS Warranty by Visiting the ASUS Support Page
- Check ASUS serial number, model name and bios version
- How to check ASUS Warranty by ASUS Helpline Number
- How to Make a Warranty Claim with ASUS Over the Phone
- How to Use support Chat to claim Your asus Warranty
- Frequently asked questions
- For persons working in digital sectors, marketing, education, administration, and other fields, a laptop is a must-have. ASUS has always been the finest when it comes to laptops in particular. As of July 2020, ASUS was the world's sixth-largest PC vendor by unit sales. In fact, ASUS was named one of Asia's "top 10 IT companies" in Business Week's "INFOTECH 100." Laptops are just as crucial to college students as books.
- Laptops are used for everything from practicals to presentations, online courses to coding, and, of course, entertainment. Everything goes with the laptop: movies, web series, games, and enjoyment UNTIL it starts to oppose!
- Who likes it when a game lags or when our phone or tablet freezes? It's the same as when a movie starts buffering every 40 seconds.
- That's when the ASUS warranty status comes into play. We'll explain how to check ASUS warranty laptop in this article. ASUS warranty has been regarded as one of the best deals among others, and it is one of the most popular choices among consumers. But first, let's define what a warranty is and ASUS laptop warranty check.
What is ASUS warranty status
- A warranty is a contractual term. A product warranty may cover a product such that a manufacturer provides a warranty to a consumer with whom the manufacturer has no direct contractual relationship, depending on the conditions of the contract. There are two types of warranties: express and implied.
- An express warranty is one that is explicitly expressed (usually in writing); whether or not a term is implied into a contract is determined by the contract law of the country in the issue. Warranties may also say that a fact is true at a specific point in time or will continue to be true in the future.
Advantages of warranty
- Simply put, if your laptop isn't working properly and you're still inside the warranty term, the manufacturer will repair some particular damages for free, including spare parts and labour. It's the same concept as a tiny investment yielding a large payoff. However, before claiming a warranty for damages, the user should understand what types of losses are covered by the guarantee.
- For the duration of the Warranty Period, ASUS assures the Product to be free of defects in workmanship and materials. The Warranty does not cover bundled accessories such as cables, bags, mice, and other items that were delivered with the Product. All user-generated data may be permanently erased if the Product is fixed, however, this is dependent on the sort of damage and how it is repaired. Also see: How To Check An Apple Laptop's Warranty (Best Guide 2020)
Failures or Damages Covered by the ASUS Warranty
Warranty coverage is available for manufacturing flaws.
Parts that are defective can be fixed or replaced.
The warranty will not be void if the RAM is upgraded.
Screen damage, black patches, or lines on the screen
Water damage is also covered by the warranty.
Dropping goods for any reason might cause damage.
Damage caused by fire or electricity
Issues with the battery
True, warranties are incredibly important and can be extremely beneficial, but not all malfunctions are covered by warranties. We are sometimes to blame for our laptop's malfunction, and such difficulties are not covered under warranty. So, before we go to the warranty company and ask for repairs, we need to make sure that the warranty package covers that exact harm.
Damages Not Covered by ASUS Warranty
Check the damages that are not covered by the warranty before learning the process of ASUS laptop warranty check.
If any damage happens during self-repair, it will not be covered under warranty.
Damage, theft, and breakage caused by the user are not covered.
Internal data loss is not covered by the guarantee.
Damages caused by accidents are not covered.
Other external factors that aren't related to ASUS.
If the problem you're having isn't addressed in the above lists, you can contact ASUS directly by visiting www.asus.com or by visiting an ASUS shop to speak with a core member. Accidents are bound to happen. A product's dependability is tested both at its initial use and during its useful life. Getting your warranty renewed once your device has reached its wear-out time is a waste of money.
That's when you should invest in a new laptop, and who better to turn to than ASUS, a company known for producing high-quality products.
However, remember to read the warranty package when purchasing a new laptop, and if you are unsure whether your product is still covered by the guarantee, you can easily check ASUS warranty status of your laptop. Are you wondering how to check the warranty on an ASUS laptop? Here are some of the greatest options for you.
How Long Does the ASUS Warranty Last
- The warranty claim timeline is determined by the equipment and model. Any merchandise that you damage will, of course, not be accepted.
- The following are the products with the longest warranties:
- ASUS Laptop Warranty check—All ASUS laptops might have an ASUS warranty that lasts for 12, 24, or 36 months, excluding any free bundled accessories that may come with the main product. The time frame is also determined by the model of your laptop.
- ASUS Router Warranty—The networking products from ASUS come with 12- or 36-month warranties. The length of time is determined by the model. During the ASUS warranty period, if the product malfunctions while used properly, the company will repair or replace the product or its components.
- ASUS Motherboard Warranty check—Depending on the model, your ASUS motherboard warranty lasts 36 or 60 months. Monitors, batteries, and any other accessories that came with the motherboard are not covered by the motherboard warranty.
How to check ASUS Warranty by Visiting the ASUS Support Page
Follow the steps mentioned below to check ASUS warranty by visiting the official ASUS support page.
Enter ASUS laptop warranty check in the search box of your browser.
The product serial number will then be requested on the page.
The serial number, as well as other information like the battery, model, and CPU, may be found on the back of your laptop.
After you've entered all of your information, the page will display the status of your laptop's warranty.
Check ASUS serial number, model name and bios version
For ASUS serial number check, model number and other information, simply follow the procedures below:
Press and hold the F2 key after pressing and holding the power button.
When you press F2, the BIOS configuration menu appears.
Select [Advanced] --> [ASUSEZ Flash 3 Utility] from the drop-down menu. After that, you'll see the model name and serial number.
Then input the serial number and any other information that is requested.
How to check ASUS Warranty by ASUS Helpline Number
All ASUS devices come with a little useful handbook and the ASUS helpline numbers, which you may call to get answers to any questions you may have. Whether you're having trouble running your device, don't know how to turn the keyboard lights on/off, or have a question regarding your warranty status, we're here to help. If you can't find the number in the handbook, go to the ASUS website, which is listed above. The phone number for the helpline will be listed at the bottom of the page.
How to Make a Warranty Claim with ASUS Over the Phone
To claim your warranty, contact ASUS customer service. Monday through Friday, 6 a.m.–9 p.m., and Saturday–Sunday, 6 a.m.–5 p.m., are the hours of operation.
Follow these procedures to claim your ASUS warranty over the phone:
Call 1-888-678-3688 to reach the ASUS customer support department.
Inform the agent that you wish to make a warranty claim.
Give them the serial number of the product.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
Waiting on wait for an extended period can be aggravating. DoNotPay has a terrific option for bypassing phone lines. We'll wait for the agent to pick up and call you as soon as we have someone on the other end of the line.
How to Use support Chat to claim Your asus Warranty
Customers can use Live Chat from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. To claim your ASUS warranty via chat, follow these steps:
Go to the ASUS chat page for further information.
Fill in the Warranty field.
Press the Send button.
Select the India Warranty Information from the drop-down menu.
Enter 111 or choose Transfer to Agent from the drop-down menu.
Complete the required fields.
Start a conversation by clicking the Start Chat button.
Frequently asked questions
What is the shortest warranty duration a buyer receives after purchasing a laptop?
After purchasing a laptop, the consumer is entitled to a one-year guarantee.
Is it possible to verify the warranty time and status of my laptop on the brand's customer care portal?
Yes. Customers can verify the status of their laptop warranty by going to the brand's online customer service portal.
What information must a buyer provide in order to check the status of his or her laptop's warranty?
For most laptop brands, the customer must provide the serial number in order to check the status of his or her warranty.
Is it possible to renew the warranty on my ASUS laptop?
Yes. Customers can renew and extend their warranty period if they do so before the warranty period's expiration date.