Earn Upto Rs20000/- By Ekharid Farmer Registration At Home
Ekharid has been initiated by the government of Haryana under the guidance of the central government. The government has taken several revolutionized steps to make India digital. The program was launched in a few months before September month of 2016. The E- Kharid program was launched to offer E-Governance services to the state farmers. The program is especially designed to provide farmers across the state to gain several useful information and also the valid details about the cultivation from the online EKharid portal. The initiative has been taken to sell wheat, mustard and other crops at minimum sales price. The program is handled by the Haryana food and supply marketing Board along with the state’s agricultural Marketing Board.
Haryana EKharid Online Registration Process
Described below is the complete procedure for doing the online registration of crop details EKharid of farmers. You can even go for the direct method for registering your crops at EKharid online portal and thus the farmers with it can enjoy the benefits of minimum sales price.
Step.1- You are required to visit the official website ekharid.in
Step.2- At the home page click at the option of Registration link as shown below. ekharid
Step.3- Once the application form gets available to enter your Aadhar Card number and then your mobile number. ekharid
Step.4- You need to enter your ID and upload your passport size photo along with the first-page picture of your bank’s passbook.
Step.5- Now, enter your bank account number when prompted. ekharid registration
Step.6- Finally, click on the Submit option
Step.7- You will be asked to fill in the details like that of crop information in the next section i.e. scheme name, crop year, commodity, area (in acres) Kila Number and also producer category.
Step.8- Now, click on the Save button.
Step.9- And finally take the print out of the acknowledgement, once you filled and saved the form.
How To Add Bank Details In EKharid Registration Portal
While doing the registration for your crops you will be required to enter your bank details. given below is the procedure with which you can easily enter the details and can complete your registration process.
Step.1- Firstly, in the bank name column select your bank from the following.
- State Bank of India
- Orient Bank of commerce
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Gramin Bank.
Step.2- Now in the column below enter your bank account number.
Step.3- In the next section, you are required to fill in your bank account IFSC code (you can easily find this on your bank passbook or you can take help from the customer care).
Step.4 You are required to enter your correct name in the next column which has to be according to your bank account passbook.
Step.5- In the next section enter Your bank account number.
Step.6- If the farmer takes the benefits or the sale price of his crops himself, he is required to select the option of SELF or else select the other option.
Step.7- Now upload the picture of your passbook's first page.
Step.8- Finally, after filling all the columns click on the Submit button.
EKharid Portal Importance & Benefits
- The EKharid portal aims to help the farmers from the state of Haryana to perform the trading business easily by themselves and thus with this middleman can be avoided.
- As the middleman will be neglected for approaching the traders for the business, the farmers of Haryana will be able to get more profit as there will be no need of paying any commission or extra charges to the middle man.
- The online portal of E-Kharid especially designed to offer valid information about the cultivation and will help in empowering the farmers to act according to the current situation of their crops also the soil to gain more profit and also avail that timely payment for the same.
Important Points While Doing E-Kharid Registration
It is necessary to enter all the details correctly and thus keep in mind these important points while doing the E – Kharid Registration.
- All the fields marked (*) are mandatory to be filled.
- Fill your correct mobile number as all the information will be sent on the registered mobile number through SMS.
- Date of birth that you enter must match with your ID.
- Do not forget to take out the print out of the acknowledgement once you are done filling the form.
- When asked about the crop details, fill in the scheme name, commodity, crop year, Kila Number, producer category and area (in acres)
- Fill in your bank details correctly.
- All the ID proof documents and also the photo of your bank passbook must be properly uploaded.
- For any help dial the helpline number 1800 180 2060.
- Any of the following documentary proof can be uploaded by the farmer
- Aadhar Card
- Driving licence
- Voter ID
- The phone number you enter must be of 10 digits and the Aadhar card number of 12 digits
According to the reports more than 2.5 lakh farmers have already been registered with the online E-kharid portal along with 25000 traders who are also registered there. The government of Haryana has worked thoroughly for it and has taken all the necessary steps required for the online purchase of the crops and also the things required for farming. As per the reports of 2019 the government of Haryana has already done several online purchases of crops from the E-Kharid portal whose estimated value was of 1000 crore rupees.