- New Dates for APPSC Departmental Tests in November 2020 Session have been announced by the APPSC. According to the new timetable, the 6th to 13th of August in 2021.
- The APPSC Departmental Test 2021 will be held from August 6 to August 18, 2021. The OTRP Form for the APPSC Departmental Test 2021 Notification must be submitted by April 15, 2021. Remember, only those who meet the APPSC Departmental Test Eligibility 2021 requirements can apply for the APPSC Departmental Test Nov Notification 2021. As a result, we recommend that you look into the application process for the Department Test - November Session.
Eligibility to Appear For The eogo test
- Employees of the Andhra Pradesh government are entitled to apply for the tests that are outlined in their Departmental Service Rules.
- The Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination is open to typists-cum-assets working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing).
Employees of the Secretariat are permitted to take the following tests, as permitted by the rules, in order to gain eligibility for appointment via transfer/promotion to other services.
a) Department of Commercial Taxes: Paper Code No. 6 & 7.
b) Department of Treasury and Accounts: Paper Codes 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114, and 129.
Candidates interested in applying for the following Tests should check the Service Rules to see if they are eligible.
All candidates will be hired based on the following rounds, according to the APPSC Departmental Test 2021 Notification.
Eogo Test online Fee Payment Procedure
- Charge remittance: According to G.O.Ms.No.121, G.A(Ser-C) Department, Dt.17.09.2019, the fee for each Paper is Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only). The Gujarathi and Marwari Languages Tests, on the other hand, have no charge. In addition to the examination fee, the applicant must pay Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for application processing.
- Fee Payment Method: The above-mentioned fee must be paid online via Payment Gateway using Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card. On the Commission's website, a list of banks that provide service for online fee remittance will be available.
- Under no circumstances will the fee be refunded or changed once it has been paid. Failure to pay the examination fee and the application fee (in non-exempt cases) will result in the application being completely rejected. Demand Drafts and Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) are not accepted. Corrections will be charged at a rate of Rs.100/- per correction. Changes to the name, personal information, and fee, for example, are not permitted.
Eogo test online apply
APPSC Departmental Tests 2021 Application Process. Before submitting applications online, applicants must read the Instructions Manual and review the User Guide on the website.
- STEP-I: Candidates who are applying for the first time for any notice must complete the OTPR application attentively in order to receive an OTPR ID. Candidates must ensure that no errors are made while filling out the OTPR. The Commission is not responsible for the candidates' mistakes, if any are made. Candidates who already have an OTPR ID number can move on to STEP-II.
- STEP-II: Using the User Name (OTPR ID) and Password set by the Candidate, the Applicant must log in to the Commission's website. After logging in, the Applicant must go to the Commission's website and click on "Online Application Submission" in the bottom right corner.
- PAYMENT PROCESS: The Applicant must now click on the notification's payment link. The OTPR data will be used to pre-populate the basic details needed to calculate the Fee. The Applicant must double-check all of the information displayed. The respective details (used for fee calculation) will not be updated in any stage of application processing after the Payment form is submitted. If any details need to be altered, the applicant should go to the Modify OTPR link, make the necessary changes, save it, and then return to the application payment link.
- STEP-III: After double-checking all of the information and ensuring that it is correct, the applicant must fill out the application-specific information. After all of the data has been entered correctly, the applicant must submit the payment form. The payment reference ID is generated and shown on the screen after a successful submission. By selecting "OK," the Applicant is presented with a number of payment alternatives from which to choose and complete the payment procedure as instructed on the screen.
- STEP-IV: After a successful payment, a payment reference ID is generated. Candidates should keep the payment reference ID on hand in case they need it in the future. The applicant will then be led to the application form. The payment reference ID generated, as well as the other information needed to complete out the application form, should be provided by the applicant (other fields like OTPR ID and personal details will be prepopulated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification).
- The applicant should double-check the information shown and properly fill out the application-specific fields, such as paper code details, examination centre, and so on, before submitting the application form. An Application Receipt is generated once the application has been successfully submitted. The applicant should print and retain the application receipt for future reference and correspondence.
- STEP-V: If the payment procedure is not completed successfully, the applicant should repeat STEP-II and begin the payment process again.
- STEP-VI: After the application has been filed successfully, you will be able to make changes to the application form. For paper code only, errors can be corrected directly on the application form. Corrections are not allowed in fields that influence the name, personal information, or charge.
Instructions for eogo test online application process
- Your OTPR ID is your User ID (Ex: APXXXXXXXXXX).
- Your password should be at least 8 and no more than 12 characters long.
- At least one capital letter, one number, and one special character ($@$! percent *#) should be included in your password.
- Any omissions by the applicant in bio-data particulars while submitting the application form on-line are not the responsibility of the Commission. Before submitting the application, candidates are urged to carefully read and follow the directions in the User guide.
- All applicants are urged to complete and submit their applications with accurate information. It has been discovered that some candidates are demanding data changes after submitting their applications. It has been stated that such requests will be accepted for a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred Only) each adjustment.
- Changes to the name, personal information, and fee are not permitted. Corrections requested by hand will not be considered. After the two-day deadline for applications, no revisions will be permitted.
- The information provided by the applicant in the Application Form will be considered final, and data will be handled only on the basis of this information. As a result, when uploading or submitting the application form online, applicants should exercise extreme caution. Candidates should double-check their eligibility for this examination before uploading/submitting the application form.
- The application form should not have any crucial columns left blank; else, the application will be rejected. The application form will be automatically rejected if it is incomplete or wrong. Any further information provided by the candidate will not be considered by the commission under any circumstances. Filling out the application form and submitting it should be done with caution.
- Applicant should be aware that the information in the OTPR database at the time of application submission will be used for the purposes of this notification. Any changes made to the OTPR database by the applicant at a later date will not be taken into account for the purposes of this Notification. Handwritten/Typed/Photostat copies/outside printed Application Forms are not acceptable and will be rejected.
- On working days, please contact the help desk (Call Time: 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M. & 01.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.) or send an email to [email protected] for any technical issues relating to online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets.
Frequently asked questions
What is the Departmental Test of the APPSC?
Employees of the Government of Andhra Pradesh are entitled to apply for the tests that are outlined in their departmental service manuals. Employees of the Secretariat are permitted to take the following tests, as permitted by the rules, in order to gain eligibility for appointment via transfer/promotion to other Services.
When will the APPSC Departmental Test be held?
APPSC Departmental Tests are usually held twice a year.
What is the Departmental Test Scheme?
Except for the Language and Survey Tests, all of the tests will be in Objective Type.