Goa Government Jobs in Forest Department
A notification has been issued by the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Govt. of Goa, Altinho, Panaji-Goa, soliciting applications for the positions of LDC, Junior Stenographer, and other positions. The application procedure will begin on October 13, and the online application form will be due on November 11. Interested candidates can find the notification on the Goa Forest Department's official website, www.forest.goa.gov.in.
Goa Forest Department Recruitment LDC Clerk MTS 2021 – Apply 79 Posts Notification at forest.goa.gov.in
Goa Forest Department
LDC Clerk MTS
No of vacancy
Last Updated on:
October 7, 2021,
Application start date:
13 Oct 2021
Application last date:
11 Nov 2021
10th 12th pass govt jobs, Diploma
Goa govt jobs 2021
Goa forest department recruitment 2021
This recruitment drive will fill 79 vacancies, including 4 vacancies for Junior Stenographer, 31 vacancies for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), 11 vacancies for Peon/ Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), 20 vacancies for Animal Attendant, 8 vacancies for Mali, 4 vacancies for Room Bearer, and 1 vacancy for Mess Servant.
Age limit for recruitment in the Goa Forest Department recruitment 2021:
Candidates must be at least 45 years old as of the closing date of the advertisement.
How to apply for a job with the Goa Forest Department in 2021?
- Click on LDC Clerk MTS on the official forest.goa.gov.in page.
- Click on Apply to access the online application form for LDC Clerk MTS, as well as the most recent vacancy notifications for 2021 and a PDF notification.
- Before the deadline, submit your basic information (education, contact information) for the Goa Forest Department LDC Clerk MTS post in 2021.
- Pay the fee online or in person, upload documents such as photos and signatures, and complete the Goa Forest Department LDC Clerk MTS application process.
Rs. 17400/- plus DA.
No Application Fee
Goa forest department recruitment vacancy
Lower Division Clerk
Peon / Multi-Tasking Staff
Frequently asked questions
What is the wage range for the LDC Clerk MTS vacancy on forest.goa.gov.in in 2021?
- The average income ranges from 7th CPC level 1 to 18th CPC level. As previously stated, compensation fluctuates according to the most recent CPC matrix table.
- The basic compensation of LDC Clerk MTS appears to be modest, but gross salary will be 2x considering allowances, HRA, TA, DA, and so on. To discover the true salary of forest department posts, visit the Goa Forest Department website.
- Candidates must compute Basic Grade Pay and other allowances in 2021 for the goa.gov.in LDC Clerk MTS position.
What is the final date to apply for the LDC Clerk MTS vacancy on forest.goa.gov.in in 2021?
Forest Department of Goa As we indicated before, the preliminary last date for 2021 Goa Forest Department LDC Clerk MTS Recruitment would most likely be extended from time to time dependent on user registration volume.