Government Organisations Recruitment
- Central government organizations recruitment
- Govt organization jobs
- Latest Central Government organisations recruitment Notifications 2021 – LIVE Vacancies
- List of Graduate Job Openings in Central Govt Organization Jobs 2021
- Upcoming Central Government organizations Recruitment 2021
- Frequently asked questions
If you're looking for the most recent Central Government organizations recruitment for 2021, you've come to the correct spot. Every day, the Central Government of India issues different announcements to recruit people who have completed their 10th, 12th, Degree, ITI, Diploma, Graduates, Engineers, and Master's Degree. Aspirants who are looking for jobs in the Central Government, whether they are freshers or experienced, can find them here. Applicants can also obtain the most recent Central Government Job Notifications for Engineers and Graduates. Thousands of people are looking for the Central Government Job Notifications List in 2021 every day. If you're one among them, take a look at the numerous Upcoming & Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021 updates listed below.
Central government organizations recruitment
The most popular and well-paid employment opportunities in India are those in the central government organizations recruitment. The majority of people aspire to these positions because they offer job security and competitive compensation at the entry-level. Jobs in the Central Government are accessible in a variety of areas, including railways, police, banks, defence, PSC, and public utilities.
Govt organization jobs
In India, there are numerous govt organization jobs. Some Central Government Organizations recruitment 2021, which every Indian aspires to work for are BHEL, IOCL, ONGC, NABARD, NLC, SBI, CIL, AAI, NPCIL, Railway, Some Banking Jobs, UPSC, LIC, DRDO, ISRO, BEL, HAL, GAIL, Coal India, NTPC, etc.
Latest Central Government organisations recruitment Notifications 2021 – LIVE Vacancies
Post Names & Last Date
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
40000+ – GD Constable
SSC GD Recruitment
Indian Space Research Organization Space Application Centre
55 – Technical Assistant & Scientist/ Engineer
Border Security Force (BSF)
212 – Group B & C – Pilot, AAM & JAM
Indo Tibetian Border Police (ITBP)
65 – Constable
Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL)
53 – Project Officer, Manager
Intelligence Bureau (IB)
05 – Deputy Director & Additional Deputy Director
Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
28 – Apprentice
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
25 – Assistant Commandant
26 – Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited
1074 – Junior Executive, Junior Manager & Executive
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
54 – Chief Security Officer & Security Officer
India Government Mint Kolkata (IGM Kolkata )
07 – Supervisor & Engraver
IGM Kolkata Recruitment
Join Indian Coast Guard
425 –Navik & Yantrik
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
List of Graduate Job Openings in Central Govt Organization Jobs 2021
Bank of Baroda (BOB)
08 – Head, Dy. Head & Vice President
Bank of Baroda Recruitment
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
11 – Trade Apprentice
246 – SSC (Tech) Men/ Women, NCC Special Entry
Indian Army Recruitment
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
173 – Trade Apprentice
Ministry of Home Affairs
45 – Supervisor, Deputy Director
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment
Hindustan Steel Works Construction Limited (HSCL)
20 – General Manager, Deputy General Manager
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
77 – Diploma Trainee
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
65 – Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
81 – Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific Assistant ‘A’
Northern Coal Fields (NCLCIL)
1500 – Apprentice
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)
428 – Dumper Operator, Dozer Operator
Integrated Child Development Services
4517 – Anganwadi Worker & Helper
Indian Air Force (IAF)
334 – Commissioned Officers
Indian Air Force Recruitment
Ministry of Finance
53 – Assistant Registrar, Registrar & Recovery Officer
Ministry of Finance Recruitment
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
400 – National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II)
State Bank of India (SBI)
16 – Engineer (Fire)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
10368 – Officer Scale-I, Scale-II, Scale-III & OA
IBPS RRB Recruitment
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
275 – Nursing Officer
Oil India Limited (OIL)
119 – Assistant Mechanic, Gas Logger
Oil India Recruitment
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
28 – Scientist B
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
23 – Senior Manager, Accounts Officer
3591 – Apprentice
Western Railway Recruitment
Upcoming Central Government organizations Recruitment 2021
Post Names & Last Date
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Various –Engineers & Others
Various – Jr Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Officer & Others
Railway Recruitment Board, NTPC
1,30,000 – NTPC, Para Medical Staff & other Posts
RRB NTPC Recruitment
Indian Reserve Battalion
17,000 – Constable and Class IV
IRB Police Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR, and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG)
RBI Grade B Notification
Staff Selection Commission
Various -Combined Graduation Level (CGL) Examination
SSC CGL Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India RBI
Assistant or Grade II Examination
Staff Selection Commission
SSC JE Recruitment
Frequently asked questions
What are the top exams in Central Government organisations recruitment?
- The top examinations for Central Government Jobs are SSC CGL, UPSC Civil Service Examination, TET (Teacher Eligibility Test), Indian Railways Examination, SBI Clerk, IBPS Clerk, LIC AAO, RBI Grade B, IBPS SO, IBPS PO, and others.
- Following graduation, a large number of people will apply for government positions. And the majority of the time, they will choose jobs in the central government. Many of them will meticulously search for jobs before applying.
How do I get a job in the central government?
- You must apply for open vacancies before getting a job with the Central Government. Well, you will find several authentic recruiting notices on our page, which have been officially disseminated by the higher authorities.
- So, when you've double-checked and completed your application, you should focus on your preparation. Furthermore, putting in long hours at work will help you excel in your career. In the meanwhile, applicants must go through several rounds of selection.
- Written examinations (prelims and mains), physical examinations, medical examinations, and interview rounds will all be held on certain dates. Officials will also inform you of the required dates.
- So, once you've completed your application, all you have to do is visit the proper websites. You should develop a reasonable timeline for your preparation so that you have a good probability of passing the recruitment stages.
Which is the best job in the central government?
- Many job searchers want to know which careers in the central government are the best. So, for those people, we recommend Insurance Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, Government Doctors, Coast Guard, Indian Navy, Indian Army, Air Force, University Professors, Government Lecturer, State Public Service Commission, and PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) such as MTNL, GAIL, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, and so on.
- These PSUs are classified as Navratna and Miniratna. Many of the positions available are in the Central Government. As a result, set the proper time and choose the work as your profession.
What Do I Need To do To Become A CBI Officer?
- You must crack Civil Services Examination to become a CBI Officer. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the exam for the post of CBI officer.
- You also have a lot of patience when it comes to clearing the civils. It is one of the most difficult exams. Many aspirants are making many efforts. Despite this, a large number of candidates fail to pass the exam.
- All candidates must take many mock exams before taking the civil service examination. You must take offline or online coaching as well as have good study materials and notes to prepare well for the exams.
What Is the salary of IAS?
Officers would start with a wage of Rs. 56100/-. Allowances such as Travel Allowances, House Rent Allowances, and Dearness Allowances are given in addition to paying. One of the most prestigious positions is that of an IAS officer. So keep this in mind and try hard to crack UPSC exams.
Is IAS a good post?
- IAS is one of the top venues for Central Government Jobs when compared to other options. The position of IAS Officer comes with a lot of respect, benefits, power, and social prominence. However, all of the officers chosen must put forth a lot of effort for the good of society.
- You will get paid well and receive various advantages. Many young people are aiming for the post of IAS Officer. We wish those individuals the best of luck. We understand how difficult it is to pass the exam.
- You must take on numerous challenges. In addition, you will be up against the stiff competition in the training section. Be brave.
What are the central government job selection process and eligibility in 2021?
The selection process for most central government posts in India is similar, however, qualifying criteria vary by post and organisation.
Preliminary Exam: Online, Written
Exams for the Mains
verification of documents
What are central government organizations recruitment jobs after graduation?
Aspirants studying for the central government test in 2021 can register to our website to receive free email updates on eligibility criteria and application form data. Check out the list of exams below.
State Bank of India - Probationary Officer
UPSC - Civil service Examination
NET - National Eligibility Test
GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
LIC AAO Exam 2021
IBPS Probationary Officer
IBPS Specialist Officer Examination 2021
SSC CGL exam 2021
RRB NTPC Examination
Teacher's Eligibility Test (TET)
RBI Grade B Exam
What are the Procedures for Applying Online for Central Govt organisation Jobs in 2021?
Go to the government organization's official website.
Look for job postings or recruitment notifications.
When you click on the Career page, you'll see a list of all current job positions.
Now read the official advertising to see if you meet the requirements.
If the job requirements fit your profile, submit an online application.
Begin entering your information into the application form.
After you've completed your information, you may be needed to upload documents and pay an application fee for various positions.
After you've completed all of the procedures, submit the application and print it out for future reference.