Grama Sachivalayam Application Status
- The AP Grama Volunteer registration process is going to start soon and it is expected that a huge number of candidates will apply for the post. Those who are eligible and wish to apply for this AP grama recruitment should register as soon as the application will be released. The application process will continue for a limited period.
- grama sachivalayam.ap.gov.in application Status Approved/Rejected Name and sachivalayam Exam Date AP Gram Volunteer Application Forms were invited last month where many applicants went through the online application process by the official website grama volunteer2.ap.gov.in. Applicants were allowed to fill the application form between 11th Jan 2020 to 31st Jan 2020. Lakhs of candidates went through the online application form of AP Gram Volunteer in January 2020 and now they can check the AP Grama Sachivalayam 2nd notification Application Status (Accepted/ Rejection) application form’s list.
The role of the portal
- On the registration portal, the government will also provide an option to check the AP grama volunteer application status. It means applicants who have already applied and are curious to know the processing status of their grama application can track their ap grama application status. They do not have to visit the concerned office to know the status. They can track it just by a click online.
- With the help of this option, applicants can keep a watch and track their ap grama volunteer application status regularly till they get the final result i.e. whether the application is rejected or approved.
- Applicants who have already applied to the Grama Volunteer Scheme, and want to know the status of the processing of their village application, can check the status of their AP village application, and this was announced by the government in Andhra Pradesh Gram Swayamsevak Notification 2019 is. The AP Grama Volunteer file was officially signed on Friday by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy.
What is AP Grama Sachivalayam?
The Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam conducts the AP Grama Sachivalayam 2021 Exam to recruit candidates for various job vacancies at the Panchayat level in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The AP Grama Sachivalayam recruits candidates in rural areas as well as urban areas of the state. Post their selection through the exam, the candidates will serve a probation period of 2 years. Once the probation period is over, candidates will be stationed to work at various Panchayat Village Secretariats at Andhra Pradesh.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2021 Notification
The official notification inviting applications for the AP Grama Sachivalayam exam 2021 will be released on May 31, 2021, tentatively. The candidates who meet or surpass the eligibility conditions laid out by the conducting authorities may apply for the recruitment exam. The notification will contain detailed information about the available positions, the eligibility criteria for a candidate to apply to any of those positions, the official dates for all the events related to the AP Grama Sachivalayam 2021 exam, etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2021 Recruitment
As mentioned above, the AP Grama Sachivalayam publishes a notification for vacancies of various jobs like Village Surveyor, Panchayat Secretary, Village Agricultural Assistant, Engineering Assistant, and multiple other job posts. The AP Grama Sachivalayam 2021 Recruitment for such job profiles is done through an exam conducted by the AP Grama Sachivalayam. The AP Grama Sachivalayam recruits candidates for these positions in the village and urban regions of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are recruited in the mentioned job profiles will be working in different departments of the state government of Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can apply for the AP Grama Sachivalayam 2021 Recruitment by going to the official website.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2021 Vacancy
The AP Grama Sachivalayam publishes a notification with the number of vacancies for each post. The total number of vacancies for the rural and urban areas for the AP Grama Sachivalayam 2021 Exam is expected to be around 16,208. The tables below show the expected distribution of vacancies according to the AP Grama Sachivalayam job posts.
AP Ward/Grama Volunteer Application Status
- Several vacancies of Ward / Gram Swayamsevaks have been issued by the Andhra Pradesh State Government, for which thousands of eligible beneficiaries have applied. The applications made will be accepted or rejected by all the applicants concerned. A status check facility was provided to assist such candidates.
- The application process is scheduled to begin from July 10, and the application forms made by the candidates will be viewed and interviews will be conducted from July 11 to July 25. The merit list of the selected candidates will be announced on 1 August. After this, the selected candidates will be imparted training from 5 to 10 August and will be reported for duty on 15 August. 50% of the volunteer posts will be given to women and candidates will be selected through interviews.
AP Grama Volunteer Application Status 2021
- The Andhra Pradesh government had brought out a bumper vacancy, in which eligible residents of Andhra Pradesh could apply for it. Lakhs of people have applied for this, but not all of them will be eligible for it. Those who had applied for the AP grama volunteer vacancy will be worried whether their application is accepted or not. So if you are also one of them, then you do not have to worry. Because right now you can easily check the status of your application online.
- The application status of all those candidates who have applied for grama volunteer has been made available online now. Candidates can know the status of their application by going to grama volunteer.ap.gov.in. Also in the dashboard of this website, you will see a list of all rejected and accepted applicants. Now you can check the status by visiting this website. If you have problems then below we have told you about it in detail.
AP gram volunteer results
- There is good news for all the candidates who applied online for AP grama volunteers. The AP grama result has come, the candidates who had also applied can go to its official website and see the status of their application. Along with that, you will have a report showing all registered, verified, approved, rejected, rejected, attended, and absent candidates in the dashboard of the website. Those whose application status has been rejected due to some reason can submit their application again on its website. Its information is also given on the website.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Government shall release the official notification inviting applications for various positions offered under the AP Grama Sachivalayam. The notification for the upcoming session of recruitment is expected to be released on May 31, 2021. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria shall proceed to fill the application form for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2021.
Candidates of the Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteer post can easily check the application’s status by following this article. You need to go through the above process step by step to get the grama sachivalayam status of your application for the AP Gram Volunteer Application of Phase 1. The sachivalayam status of the AP Gram Volunteer is now available on the website and you have to check it now. For the latest updates, you can bookmark this page by using the shortcut key Ctrl+D for kvs ro delhi.org.
Questions and Answers
How to check District Wise?
Applicants who have applied for the AP Gram/ Ward Volunteer post Phase I in the state of Andhra Pradesh within a specific date can check the grama sachivalayam status of the application of reject/ approve district wise.
Candidates will have to ‘Log in’ the official page i.e, https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/ and enter details as submitted in the application form.
AP Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer applicants can know where the application needs modification or not. Moreover, AP Grama Volunteer applications will be selected for those candidates who will be conducting the exams.
You can also get the name of your district to which you’ve selected for the AP Ward Volunteer post in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
How to check the application status of the Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteer?
You can easily check the application status of the Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer by the following steps:
Go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteer created by the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department by the link gramavolunteer2.ap.gov.in/GRAMAVAPP/VV/indexphase2.html.
The homepage of the official website of the Gram Volunteer will open.
You need to reach the login section and scroll down & select the option of the ‘sachivalayam Application Status.’
Applicants can check the status of the application by choosing any of the options from Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number & Application ID.
Lastly, enter the captcha code and select the Send OTP link.
Hence, an OTP will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number that you need to enter in the relevant column.
After entering the OTP on a relevant page, the Gram Volunteer application’s status will appear on your computer screen.
You need to take the printout of the application’s status for the AP Gram Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer application for future references.
How to check AP Grama Volunteer Phase 2 Application status 2021?
Those who will submit the application and will wait for an interview invitation can check their application status between this time interval. They can check the application status by following the simple instruction shared below-
Open official portal – Candidates firstly have to visit the official website of gram volunteer registration i.e. http://gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
Click on the relevant link – On the homepage of the portal, applicants have to hit the “Login” button given on the menu bar.
Select the relevant option – On clicking the login button, applicants have to select the “Application Status” from the drop-down menu.
Enter the required details – Now, the login page will appear. applicants can track the application status by providing three details- Aadhaar No., Mobile number, or Application Id:
By using Aadhar No.- Candidates have to enter the Aadhaar no and captcha code in the space provided.
By using Mobile No.- Candidates have to provide the registered mobile no. and other required information.
By using Application Id.- Applicants can also use their Application Id in the fields provided.
Send OTP – Once they have entered the valid details as per their preference, they have to click on the “Send OTP” button.
Enter the OTP – A Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the applicant’s registered number. They have to enter the OTP in the given space.
Application Status appears – Finally, the application status will be displayed on the screen and candidates can check it.