Jamabandi Nakal Haryana
Jamabandi is created in every revenue estate as part of a record of rights. This includes information on possession, development and current status of various land rights. It is updated once in five years when Patwari prepares a Jamabandi (land records), and the Revenue Officer affirms with an attestation. The revised Jamabandi is prepared in two copies, of which one copy (Nakal) is kept with the District Record Room and the other copy remains with Patwari. To this currency of settlement, a presumption of truth is also attached under Section 44 of the Punjab Land Revenue act, 1887.
All land right modifications to the Revenue Agency's notice are recorded in the Jamabandi under a specified procedure after the revenue officer has validated them.
If you want to check land records in Haryana online, here are some of the ways you can use the Haryana Jamabandi website https://jamabandi.nic.in/
Checklist for Deed Registration
Deed Registration SOP
Check Deed appointment availability
View registered Deeds
View stay orders
Controlled/urban area details
Haryana Jamabandi Nakal details
View mutation orders
Check mutation Status
Mutation status of Deeds
Revenue court status
Civil court status
Majrua Land Details
Gair Majrua Land Details
Integrated Property wise details
Finding information about land and property details in Haryana has been made easy, with the state government investing heavily in the digitalisation of records. Using the jamabandi online portal set up to provide these services, people in Haryana can look up all the details pertaining to their land easily, from the comfort of their homes.
Some benefits of the Haryana jamabandi online portal include:
It is open to all citizens of the state.
Reduction in black marketing and black money.
Ease of access.
Availability of land documents ensures easy availability of loans.
What is fard?
It is the records of rights (RoR), containing information about the land, its owners and its cultivators, etc.
What is Bhulekh?
The term bhulekh is made of two Hindi words, ‘bhu’ (meaning land) and ‘lekh’ (meaning account). So, bhulekh means the account of land. Bhulekh Haryana is the record of all land in the state of Haryana. Landowners and property investors in Haryana have to access the Jamabandi website, to get the bhulekh information.
Bhulekh Haryana: Online property records
- If you are looking to get land record documents in Haryana, you can get all the information through the official Jamabandi website https://jamabandi.nic.in/. Jamabandi is a part of the record-of-right and establishes the ownership, cultivation and various other rights inland. It is prepared by the patwari and attested by the revenue officer. One of the copies of the Jamabandi remains with the patwari while the other is with the district record room.
- Here is a look at how you can use the Jamabandi and the Haryana Land Records Information System(HALRIS) website.
- Note: The HALRIS includes all the major modules like Jamabandi, Mutation, Khasra Gridawari, Roznamcha, Jamabandi Consignment and Jamabandi Nakal. A mobile app to capture the details of the Khasra Gridwari was also developed and is currently under testing. It can be accessed in English and Hindi languages
What is Jamabandi?
Jamabandi is also known as Record of Rights (ROR). This record is revised once every five years. It is prepared by the Patwari and attested by the Revenue Officer. The jamabandi in Haryana contains the following details -
1. Details of the owner
2. Details of the cultivator
3. Source of irrigation
4. Type and area of the land
5. Khewat/khasra, khatoni, and Patti details
6. Rent details paid by the cultivator
Mutation on Jamabandi website
You can view the mutation order, check mutation status and get the mutation status of deeds on the official website.
Here’s how to check the mutation status of a property:
Step 1: Use the ‘check mutation status’ option under the ‘mutation’ tab.
Step 2: Fill in the district, tehsil and date to arrive at the correct data.
Step 3: Check the mutation nakal of the required property from the ones displayed as a result.
How to view Cadastral Map
Cadastral maps display all the geospatial land data pertaining to registered land parcels. A cadastral map comprises cadastral units, each of which denotes a single registered plot. One can view the cadastral map on the Jamabandi website https://jamabandi.nic.in/.
Go to the Jamabandi official website. On the home page, select ‘view Cadastral Map’ under cadastral maps.
Click on the Menu, given on the top right corner, to look up cadastral maps by clicking on Search Owners by Khasra and Search Owners by Khewat.
All about Haryana’s Jamabandi website for land records and services
Select one of the given options and then enter details such as district, tehsil, village, khasra or khewat, etc.
All about Haryana’s Jamabandi website for land records and services
How to check revenue court orders on the Jamabandi website
Step 1: Go to the ‘Court cases’ tab on the homepage.
Step 2: Click on ‘Revenue court status’.
Step 3: You will be redirected to another window. On your left-hand side, a drop-down list will give you the option of ‘view case status’.
Step 4: Fill up the required details such as location, name of the advocate, court, case ID, etc.
The district, tehsil, village, the category will be filled automatically on the basis of the details you had provided. If you know the property ID, enter it in the space provided. You could also enter the municipal corporation and name of the owner, else proceed to ‘Get Detail’. The details will be displayed. If the details are not displayed, you could visit the official website of the urban local body, Haryana and generate a temporary ID.
Questions and Answers
How to Check Jamabandi Nakal Online?
Follow the below-mentioned simple steps to view Jamabandi Nakal on the official website of Haryana Jamabandi.
Step 1. Visit Jamabandi official website https://jamabandi.nic.in/ and choose the ‘Jamabandi’ tab on the homepage. Click on ‘Jamabandi Nakal’.
Step 2. You can find the details using four options;
1. Owner name,
2. By khewat,
3. By khasra/survey number,
4. By the date of mutation. Click on anyone to proceed. Choose the appropriate option and fill in the details and proceed.
Step 3. After entering the owner’s name, the Nakal details will be displayed.
How to Search Court Cases and Download Order?
The steps to find out court cases on a property and download the order online are:
Visit Jamabandi official website https://jamabandi.nic.in/ and choose the ‘Court Cases’ tab on the homepage. Click on ‘Revenue Court Cases/Civil Court Cases’.
How to check collector rates at Jamabandi Portal?
Step 1. Visit Jamabandi official website https://jamabandi.nic.in/ and choose the ‘Property Registration’ tab on the homepage. Click on ‘Collector Rates’.
Step 2. Enter details such as District, Tehsil, Period, and Village. Click on the “Submit” button and get the information on collector rates.
How to schedule a slot for Deed Registration Appointment?
On the Haryana Jamabandi website, you can book an appointment for deed registration by following the below steps
1. Visit the Jamabandi portal https://jamabandi.nic.in/.
2. On the home page click on Deed Registration Appointment and you will be redirected to the page
3. Enter your mobile number and OTP. You will be redirected to the page below. Fill in all the required details and click on next.
4. Select the District, Tehsil and village and you will be redirected to the below page
5. Click on Get details
How can I check my Jamabandi online in Haryana?
1. Sign in at Jamabandi Haryana and click on Jamabandi Nakal.
2. You can search nakal details: by owner name, by khewat, by khasra/survey no, and by date of mutation. Select one of the options and fill in the details like district, tehsil, village, and so on.
3. Click on search and the jamabandi details will be displayed
How can I register my property in Haryana?
To register property in Haryana you can visit the Jamabandi official website https://jamabandi.nic.in/.
On the home page click on property registration.
The list of documents required, stamp duty and registration charges to be paid will be mentioned.
Once the documents are verified you can book a slot to register the deed.
Visit the sub-registrar office with all the documents to get the property registered.
How can I check my Jamabandi online?
Step 1: Go to the ‘Jamabandi’ tab on the homepage of Jamabandi official website https://jamabandi.nic.in/. Tap on it to go to ‘Jamabandi Nakal’.
Step 2: You can find the Nakal details by owner name, by khewat, by khasra/survey number or by the date of mutation. Click on anyone to proceed. In the image below, we have opted to proceed by opting for the owner name. Fill in the required details and proceed.
Step 3: Proceed with all relevant information. In this case, we have opted for an owner as a private owner. Once you input the right details, the Nakal details will be displayed.
How to search for registered deeds on the Jamabandi website?
- There are many kinds of deeds:
Sale deed: Agricultural land or urban property.
Mortgage deed: Without possession for agricultural land: Without possession for Plot/Flat/With possession for Plot/Flat.
General Power of Attorney
Transfer of property: Agricultural, house/shop, plot/house, plot/house lal Dora/HUDA.
Lease deed: Agricultural land, plot/house.
Redemption of Mortgage
Revocation of power of attorney
Surrender of lease
- To check any of these, you can use the Jamabandi website.
- Simply go to Property Registration > View registered deeds.
- The templates of all these deeds can be viewed here.
- However, for any of the registries, you will have to book an appointment.