CSD Canteen Online Booking
- The Canteen Stores Department of the Ministry of Defense, Government of India, has reopened the canteen for army soldiers whose families have a canteen card. To get the goods and liquor of the grocery, the cardholders will have to get a token number after booking. The booking will be done from 10 am to 4 pm(Time may vary as per your near location) by phone number or website depending on your state.
- Under the Central Government’s flagship Digital India program, the Union defense minister Rajnath Singh has launched the online portal https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/. 45 Lakh CSD beneficiaries including serving and retired persons from armed forces and serving civilian defense employees can buy cars, motorcycles, washing machines, TVs, fridges (AFD-I items) online from the CSD portal.
- Canteen Stores Department (CSD) initiated a new booking system for issuing tokens in advance to Armed Forces Personnel for purchasing items. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all URC and CSD Depot Canteens were closed and stopped sales for Defence Personnel, Ex-Servicemen, and Defence Civilians from April 24th, 2020.
- Now the sale is open for CSD Smart Card customers to purchase grocery items by advance appointment. To keep the social distance and be aware of the pandemic period, customers should follow the guidelines issued by the respective URC canteens.
- The Canteen Stores Department (CSD) has issued guidelines to all URC canteens to open the sale for CSD customers with strict restrictions. All Unit Run Canteens have now developed a specific website for booking their customers. Only a minimum number of customers allowed per day to purchase items from the canteen store. The advance token booking system is made online only.
CSD Canteen Online Booking
Those Servicemen families want to buy the Grocery Item or liquor from the Army Canteen Stores at a cheaper price. So, all the candidates must have to apply for the token booking through the phone, after booking the CSD department has provided the token number and given the appointment times. Then cardholders go inside the Canteen and purchase the item that they need. Booking will be available only on official time from 10 AM to 4 PM through phone and provided only 80 tokens every day. Grocery and other products will be sold from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM (Time may vary). No one will get entry into the canteen without a token. Candidates stay and connect with us regarding the latest update.
CSD Canteen Booking Apply Online Token
The cardholders will have to state the token number, army number, post, and name to enter the canteen. The canteen staff will sanitize and thermal scan all the customers at the gate itself. Everyone has to take care of physical distance. It will be mandatory to apply a face mask. There will be no entry of any type of vehicle in the canteen premises. According to the token number, one has to enter inside to pick up the goods. At the time of booking, you will be told the time so that you can go to the canteen at the right time and it is easy to take the goods.
After purchasing the goods, Candidates must have to pay the payment through ATM/Debit Card or Cards. Payment will not pay the cash. So, all the customers must bring their Debit or Credit card for their good payments.
NOTE: This is not the Official website of the canteen, we only provide the latest updates as per media.
CSD Canteen Liquor Price List 2021 PDF
The Canteen Stores department sells a wide variety of products for all the servicemen with the latest price list. CSD Canteen was shut due to Lockdown now It has been open again. Since everyone has to take care of social distance, you will have to make an appointment before going to the canteen. Make sure to take appointments online, check the Price list 2021 PDF, and visit the store 5 minutes prior for your convenience. Though there is no limit for grocery and liquor do not hoard as supply is coming back to normal. Make sure to take appointments on the same day you want to visit. Only one person from the family will be allowed inside the canteen.
Canteen Stores Department (CSD) Unit Run Canteen AFS Avadi Online Token Booking
The Air Force Station Avadi Canteen provides an online appointment booking through a website for customers. Our Booking Policy: Due to the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic and official instructions issued thereon, URC facilities are Restricted Sales for ESM will be open from 02 to 07 September 2021…
Shopping Categories In CDS Canteens
Food and Medicines
Watch & Stationery
And other items
Guidelines for the Visitors
The cardholders have to enter the premises of the canteen at the right time. ( No Vehicles are allowed inside the premises of the canteen)
Now, the Card Holders can go inside the canteen and enter their details like token number, army number, post, and name to enter inside the store.
After entering the canteen, the candidates should follow a queue to start the purchases.
The candidates must bring their Credit/Debit Cards for making the payments because the canteens will not accept direct cash from hand.
However, the candidate can only make their purchases between 10 AM to 4 PM in the army canteens.
Shopping Categories in CSD Canteens
Watch & Stationery
Food and Medicines
Washing Machine etc
How is the Canteen Stores Department (CSD) Unit Run Canteen 39 GTC Varanasi Online Token Booking followed?
The Unit Run Canteen (URC) 39GTC Varanasi provides online token appointments for purchasing grocery and liquor items for customers through a website.
Booking Open – URC 39 GTC Varanasi
Canteen Booking Open 8:30 AM
The number of Tokens allowed per day is limited.
Only one person per Smart Card is allowed to enter the URC premises.
The wearing of masks and hand gloves are mandatory.
Only one token is allowed per Email, multiple tokens per Email will lead to blocking of Email.
CSD Suvidha Nagpur Online Booking
Military Canteen Nagpur Maharashtra Online Token Appointment Booking System
Online booking is currently unavailable for services.
The official website for online booking: suvidhakendra.setmore.com
As per the guidance of the Canteen Stores Department (CSD), the Suvidha Nagpur Canteen provides online booking appointments for purchasing for customers through its official website.
Booking Policy: Visit CSD after e appointment only – Only 1 slot allowed per month – Only 30 mins permitted inside CSD – Show e appointment EMAIL/screenshot on a visit – Must use mask, sanitizer & follow all COVID 19 guidelines – Entry will be canceled in the wrong category.
SM Canteen Gurgaon (Haryana) online booking
CSD Working Days
Monday: 09:00 – 13:00
Wednesday to Sunday: 09:00 – 16:00
Contact number: 4010174 +91 70424 22372
Our Booking Policy
1. sale of new stk(Gro) wef 18 Aug 2021 & Liq wef 20 Aug 2021.
2. Carry a photocopy of PPO/ disch book & PAN card for annual renewal of canteen cards(Grocery/Liquor).
Noida Canteen Sector 37 Online Token Appointment Booking System
Official Link for booking:
Please book only one slot per family
Enter correct details
In collaboration with the Ministry of Defence, the Indian Government introduced a provision called Canteen Stores Department for military personnel. Through this scheme, the army workers can avail of the groceries, liquor, and other essential commodities under subsidized prices from any army canteen store. However, to get the groceries under subsidized prices, the citizens have to get an Online Token. The eligible applicants can book the appointment using the phone number, after which the applicant can get a token. Using the token, the applicants can make purchases in the given timings by the CSD.
Questions and Answers
How does the CSD Booking Policy work?
- Visit CSD after the appointment only.
- Please book only 1 slot per month.
- Only 30 mins permitted inside CSD.
- Show e appointment EMAIL/screenshot on the visit.
- Must use a mask, sanitizer & follow all COVID 19 guidelines.
- Entry will be denied in the wrong category.
How to Take CSD Canteen Appointment Online?
Step 1: Visit the portal CSD Canteen of Your Area. (Select from Table as per your location).
Step 2: On the Home Page click on the link for CSD Canteen Appointment/Booking.
Step 3: Now enter your Name, Select Date, Mobile Number, and other details.
Step 4: Click on the submit button and you will be provided with a slot.
Step 5: Visit the canteen in the given time slot.
How to follow CSD Canteen Online Token Booking?
Let us see the general procedure to book an appointment form from the state-wise portals.
The eligible candidates can purchase liquor, groceries, and other provisions from the army canteens.
The applicants have to book an appointment before starting their purchases from the canteen.
The candidates have to book a slot on the phone or the Respective State-wise Websites, and he/she will get a unique online token.
First of all, visit the website of your respective State/Location.
Select and Click on the Appointment Form for Online Token Booking.
In the Appointment Form, Enter the Basic Details like Name, Phone, Email, Contact Number, professional details, etc.
Click on the Submit Button.
The system generates a token number for your appointment.
After collecting the token number, you can visit the canteen.
What is the maximum limit of the tokens issued in a day on behalf of CSD Canteens?
The canteens issue a maximum of 80 Tokens per day on behalf of CSD Canteens.
How is the Vijayawada CSD URC Canteen Online Token Appointment Booking followed?
Booking Your Slot Timing for Retail (Non-AFD Items) Shopping in Vijayawada CSD URC Canteen: Vijayawada URC Booking Policy
1. Face masks are compulsory.
2. Hand sanitation and thermal checking will be done at entry.
3. Only authorized cardholders will be allowed.
4. Sick/ Covid-19 symptom persons will not be allowed.
5. Due to Covid-19 only 1 booking is allowed in a month