IREL India Limited is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the roles of Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, and Deputy General Manager on a regular and fixed-term basis. The deadline for submitting applications for IREL recruitment 2021 is June 21, 2021.
IREL recruitment 2021
- Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has issued a call for applications for the positions of Chief Manager, Manager (Legal), and others. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the positions online at Indian Rare Earths Limited's official website (IREL). It is important to note that the deadline for applications is June 21, 2021.
- IREL exam is being conducted for empty positions in the year 2021. Eligible applicants with MBA, Law Graduate, or Postgraduate qualifications are invited to apply for Chief Manager, Manager (Legal), and Other Posts at the PSU.
IREL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Chief Manager, Manager (Legal) & Other Posts before 21 June
May 26, 2021
Last Date of Submission
Jun 21, 2021
Indian Rare Earths Limited
Post Graduate, Graduate
IREL vacancy salary structure
Chief Manager (Technical)/Sr. Manager (Technical): Rs. 80000-Rs. 220000/Rs. 70000-Rs. 200000
Manager (Legal): Rs. 60000-Rs. 180000
Manager (Security): 60000-Rs. 180000
Deputy General Manager (HRM): Rs. 60000-Rs. 180000
IREL recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria
- Chief Technical Officer/Sr. Technical Officer: Engineering graduate. Minimum of 20/16 years experience in a quality control/research and development laboratory, preferably in the metals/chemicals industry. Officers having a minimum of five years' experience in bench/pilot scale operations.
- Manager (Legal): A bachelor's degree in law (LLB) (three years) or its equivalent is required. Minimum of nine years of post-qualification experience in a legal department of a government agency, a public utility, an industrial organisation, or a law firm dealing with contract management, arbitration and conciliation, mines and minerals, land acquisition, environmental laws, civil and labour matters.
- Manager (Security): Must be a graduate with a minimum rank of Captain in the Indian Army or equivalent level in the Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who is currently employed or retired from the Indian Defence Services.
- Deputy General Manager (HRM): Graduation in any discipline with a Postgraduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma (minimum 02 years) in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, or any comparable programme from a recognised University/Institutes authorised by AICTE. Candidates from the Ex-Serviceman category shall be considered for Post Graduate Diplomas (of at least one year duration) in the above disciplines.
IREL recruitment 2021 application process
Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the positions online at Indian Rare Earths Limited's official website (IREL). It is important to note that the deadline for applications is June 21, 2021. Applications, duly signed by the candidate, with a passport-size photograph affixed, and accompanied by a copy of the above-mentioned documents, must be sent in a sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of........................“ in accordance with the Advt. No./Notification No. CO/HRM/06/2021. IREL (India) Limited, Plot No.1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai- 400028, Deputy General Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Plot No.1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai- 400028, IREL (India) Limited, Plot No.1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai- 400028, Applications that are not accompanied by the required testimonials/documents will be rejected.
Frequently asked questions
What is the full form of IREL?
IREL stands for Indian Rare Earths in their full form. Candidates can learn more about a company's full form by visiting the company's official website.
What types of jobs are available in IREL careers?
IREL has an opening for a Manager in 2021. On the current dates, IREL will display all active jobs. The jobs will be offered for a variety of positions through the IREL exam. Candidates can therefore go to the IREL website and apply for the IREL vacancy if they are qualified.
What is the IREL Manager's Salary?
The IREL will set the remuneration for the Manager before the exam. The remuneration for the Manager will be detailed in the official notification, along with other information such as the age restriction, eligibility conditions, and so on. The wage range for a Manager is 60,000 to 180,000 dollars, according to the announcement (Per Month).
What are the IREL vacancy Eligibility Criteria?
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens only, and further information may be found on our website fresherslive. Candidates must hold a bachelor's degree or a law degree from a reputable university or institution. Candidates applying for IREL vacancy must be 42 years old as of June 21, 2021.
When is the deadline for Manager applications?
Before the deadline, eligible applicants can apply for the position of Manager. The deadline to apply for IREL Manager is June 21, 2021. Candidates should not wait until the last day to apply because the portal will be extremely busy. The IREL Manager Application Form link can be found on the IREL official website.
How do I apply for the position of IREL Manager in 2021?
Candidates can apply for IREL Manager 2021 by visiting the IREL official website or using the official link provided on this page. The application process for the IREL Manager 2021 will be detailed in a PDF document provided by IREL. Before applying for IREL Manager 2021, candidates should carefully read the instructions.
What is the upper age restriction for the position of Manager?
Candidates applying for the position of Manager must be 42 years old as of June 21, 2021. If any individual applying for the position of Manager does not meet the above-mentioned age requirements, their application will be denied. As a result, before applying, candidates should carefully check the age limit specified in the Notification PDF.
What is the IREL qualification recruitment?
Candidates for IREL must have finished any graduate programme, as well as a law degree, and nothing less than that is acceptable. It would be preferred if you had further certification.
How can I become a member of IREL?
Candidates should first review the IREL's official notification. Candidates should read the official notice PDF for eligibility requirements. Candidates should only apply if they meet all of the requirements. Following the submission of an application, IREL will shortlist qualified candidates and notify them of their eligibility to take the exam. Finally, candidates can join the IREL only if they pass all of the company's selection processes.
What are the IREL Manager's fees?
The IREL Manager fee structure is listed below. The IREL Management trainee fee structure Candidates in the General, OBC, and EWS categories must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only) at the time of submission of the Offline Application Form. The application fee is waived for SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Women/Internal candidates. Candidates have the option of paying online or offline. Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking can be used to make an online payment. Offline payment can be made by going to the bank that was mentioned by the IREL throughout the application procedure.
What is the IREL Manager Selection Process?
Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview are the steps in the selection process for IREL Manager. Candidates who pass the preliminary IREL exam will be entitled to take the mains exam. Candidates who pass the mains exam will be entitled to participate in the last stage, the interview. Candidates that pass all of the selection processes will be hired as IREL Managers.