Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Scheme
- The scheme of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana Policy was brought up by the administration of Madhya Pradesh and currently, the policy's working is limited up to its state only. It has been expected from the scheme to reach all the other states of India as well under the control of each state administration.
- The scheme's guidelines get updated regularly for its better working according to the prevalent situation.
- Under the scheme of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana Policy, Chief Minister Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan is the head of the administration team and he launched this scheme by showcasing his idea.
- The idea behind the scheme is to assist the citizens who are differently-abled with more than forty percent by providing them with a financial subsidy of rupees five hundred every month.
Features and benefits regarding the scheme of the Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy
- Through this scheme, the handicapped and differently-abled individuals can get self-dependent.
- By acquiring the subsidy, the living standards of the selected candidates would get better than before.
- The scheme works on a digital platform which makes its working efficient and free from bias.
- The individual gets allotted rupees five hundred per month if they're selected and this amount gets directly transferred to their bank account.
- People from both the rural and urban sectors belonging to the state of Madhya Pradesh can apply for the scheme.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the scheme of the Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into certain criteria. And if the individual passed the eligibility test then he/she can go ahead and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- To be eligible, the first requirement for the applicant should be that he/she should be a permanent citizen of the state Madhya Pradesh as this scheme has been launched by the Madhya Pradesh administration and is limited up to its area only.
- The second requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have a permanent job as this scheme works to assist only the people who need employment and are helpless.
- The third prerequisite is age eligibility as women and the men applying for the scheme should be above the age of eighteen years old. The reason for this is that the administration doesn't appreciate individuals under the age of eighteen years old. Also, the youth below that age are expected to be more focused on their studies at that age.
- The fourth regulation is that the administration supports individuals who are from distressed families or in other words, their family income should be below the poverty line to access the policy.
- The fifth eligibility criteria which an individual should make sure of is that he/she should not have backside any payments previously with any of the Indian registered banks. Hence the applicant applying should be a liable inhabitant.
- The sixth requirement is regarding gender, both the women section and the men section of the society can get the subsidy under this scheme.
- The seventh requirement for pursuing the scheme is that the individual applying should not be related to any kind of government job or his/her family member should not be a government official as the scheme is made to benefit the common category people of the country.
- The eighth regulation which should be complied with is that the individual should make sure that they do not have any four-wheelers or any sort of vehicle because that is considered as a luxury item.
- The ninth requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have availed the scheme or should not be enrolled with another scheme with similar guidelines as this scheme is those who genuinely need assistance and are helpless. The individual can only avail the benefit under the scheme of Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy once in their lifetime.
- The tenth criteria which is the base of the scheme's working state that only the individuals who are differently-abled with a percentage of more than forty can only get selected to attain the subsidies under this scheme.
- The eleventh and the last eligibility criteria are regarding the castes. It states that the applicant belonging from general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy
- For getting registered, the applicant should analyze the eligibility test and analyze whether they're eligible for the policy or not, and if they're eligible then they can stop at the authorized website of the scheme Mukhyamantri Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy.
- From the homepage of the website, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the website, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go ahead and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized website of the Mukhyamantri Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy socialsecurity.mp.gov.in. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
- After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the website or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
- If the applicant wishes to fill the application form through the offline mode then he/she can visit any nearby government scheme-orientated ed department. From there, they would get a hard copy of the form from the government clerk present there.
- The form then needs to be filled with all the crucial details and then it should be handed out along with the necessary documents.
- Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
- socialsecurity.mp.gov.in is the official website of the Mukhyamantri Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Scheme.
Process of tracking the filled application form status of the individual under Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy
- If the individual has filled the application form regarding the Mukhyamantri Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy certificate and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy socialsecurity.mp.gov.in.
- After the site gets loaded, the applicant needs to click on the application form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the homepage.
- To access the application form option, the applicant needs to fill up certain details such as user id, application form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
- After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
- Now the applicant can check the status of the form.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy
*These documents are required by the scheme from the side of the applicant applying.
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- First, the documents regarding the identification or Aadhar card are the most crucial papers amongst all.
- Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the inhabitants from the state Madhya Pradesh can apply for the scheme of Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should age above eighteen years old. People under this age gap can only certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the respective amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant's family should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof.
- Eight, the document verifying the health report concerned with the disability percentage of the individual should be handed out as this scheme assists only this section of the society.
- Ninth, the details regarding the permanent account number should be specified.
- Tenth, the bills of electricity, water or telephone can also be submitted. These statements are optional documents.
- Eleventh, the voter identification card is mandatory to defer as this is identification proof.
- Last, additional details such as the district name, city name, pin code of the area, village name, his/her name, age, description about the annual income, family members short description, etc should be provided without any mistake while applying.
The helpline contact number the scheme of Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy
If the individual is facing any issue, then he/she can ring up the number of the Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy which is 462003.
- The additional numbers are 07552556916 and 0755-2552665 if the previous one doesn't get useful.
- Meanwhile, the landline number of the office is 011-23935730.
They can also write up mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The address of the email is: -
The applicant can also browse the official website of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official website is: -
Or the applicant can post the query letter to the commissioner at their official office address.
Q 1) Who launched the scheme of Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy?
A 1) Administration of Madhya Pradesh under the guidance of Chief Minister Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched the Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy.
Q 2) What is the amount of monetary assistance provided by the government to the applicants under the scheme of the Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy?
A 2) Rupees five hundred per month is the amount of monetary assistance provided by the government to the applicants under the scheme of Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy.
Q 3) State one basic eligibility criteria which are necessary for applying in the scheme of Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy?
A 3) The basic eligibility is that the scheme assists only the handicapped or differently-abled section of the society. If their health reports state that they have a disability of more than forty percent then they could apply in the scheme of Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy.
Q 4) State the toll-free helpline number of Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy at which an individual can ring up in case of any query?
A 4) 462003 is the toll-free helpline number of Madhya Pradesh Handicapped Pension Yojana Policy at which an individual can ring up in case of any query.