UP Vridha Pension
- Know the role of the portal
- What is the SSPY UP Old Age Pension Scheme
- Objectives and Benefits
- UP Old Age Pension Amount
- Key Features of the Scheme
- Information Required
- Eligibility Criteria: SSPY UP Old Age Pension Scheme
- Required Documents
- Questions and answers
- How to track Application Status?
The UP government brings different pension schemes for the economically weak section of the state which is quite vulnerable. Currently, the government has come up with different pension schemes types such as Up vridha pension, Divyang Pension, and Widow Pension. These pension plans are designed for senior citizens, widows, and the physically disabled categories. Different types of schemes are well implemented and regulated by the Social Welfare Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. An online Integrated Pension Portal has also been designed to ensure all the related activities to such schemes are carried out.
Know the role of the portal
Those who want to know more about the vridha pension need to understand that there is a process of understanding the details. Thankfully, the online integrated portal for pensions can offer all the details. Through the portal, a pensioner can check the latest beneficiary list online. Eligible citizens can also apply for the relevant pension scheme like vridha pension UPin an easy digital manner. To avail and check the pension benefits, read the article till the end. Every effort has been made to provide and accumulate all the important details regarding the SSPY UP Old Age Pension Scheme.
What is the SSPY UP Old Age Pension Scheme
- Many people are not aware of what exactly is bridha pension list UP. This scheme is also called the SSPY UP Old Age Pension Scheme. It is a pension scheme implemented by the Social Welfare Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The focus of the scheme is to offer financial support to the destitute citizens of more than 60 years to provide them a steady source of income and make them self-sufficient. The major agenda of the UP old age pension scheme is to provide attributes to their experience in form of money
- Vridha pension uttar pradesh is launched to support senior citizens who are above 60 years through a monthly pension. According to this scheme every month a set amount of money is provided to older people. This applies to below poverty line senior citizens to support a respectful life.
Objectives and Benefits
Those individuals whose name is in the up vridha pension list are likely to avail themselves of some of the best advantages, the primary aim of the UP Old Age Pension Scheme is to reduce the dependency of the elderly and assist them financially. The state government will disburse relevant pension amounts to all the eligible pensioners every month. It will act as a steady source of income for the destitute elderly across the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Before understanding the up vridha pension beneficiary status, it is important to know what pensioner can get. A sum of Rs. 500 is granted to the pensioner through PFMS every month. To check the pensioner’s list, the registered pensioners can either visit the dedicated online UP Integrated Pension Portal or concerning BDO/ SDM
UP Old Age Pension Scheme
Health element and treatment
Central Government Health Scheme
Aids and appliances
Help guide from public health foundation of India
Special program and concessions
Loans two finance trip
Concession for defense personnel
Immunity for senior citizen
Policies and schemes
Care for Elders
Recreational and Educational Centre
Senior citizens life enrichment services
Old Age Homes
UP Old Age Pension Amount
If the vridha pension status UP is out on the website and your name is present, this means you are eligible to get the best possible financial support. The money is decided by the State Government. It may vary according to state. The amount will vary between 600 to 1200 rupees per month.
Key Features of the Scheme
The key features of the bridha pension list for 2020 and 2021 will be almost the same. Those are as follows:
Under this Uttar Pradesh old age pension scheme, the Government will transfer the pension amount to the beneficiaries through their bank account.
Under this scheme, the government will offer an additional amount of Rs.50 as compared with an earlier scheme such that the beneficiaries can claim Rs.800 monthly.
The government will allow only the senior citizens from the economically weaker sections to avail the benefits under this scheme.
List of Information and candidates must know before filling in the form. The details which will be asked in the application form: -
State district of the applicant
Name of Panchayat
Name of village
Complete permanent address
Date of birth
Card detail of poverty line
Certificate of income
Certificate of resident
Voter ID card Epic number
Eligibility Criteria: SSPY UP Old Age Pension Scheme
A certain set of eligibility norms and standards must be fulfilled by the interested citizens to avail the benefits of the Up vridha pension Scheme. Check the complete details below.
The candidate must be a native of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
For the candidates residing in rural areas, the net income must be less than Rs. 46080 per annum, while for the urban residents, the value must not exceed the limit of Rs. 56460.
The candidate must not be registered under any other pension scheme.
The age of the applying candidate must be more than 60 years.
Following is the list of documents required to be submitted to verify the eligibility/ ineligibility of the applying candidate for the UP SSPY Old Age Pension Scheme 2021.
UP Domicile Certificate
Recent Passport-sized Photograph
Bank account details
The Uttar Pradesh Government has come up with an old-age pension scheme for the advantage of the senior citizens in the state. Under this scheme, eligible senior citizens will be provided with financial assistance in the form of a monthly pension. It is better to understand how to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme in detail. Both the Central Government and the state government played a crucial role to launch the scheme. An applicant who wants to get benefits through Uttar Pradesh old age pension scheme can apply for it. For this, candidates must visit the district social welfare office in urban areas. Visit Block Development Office, in rural India.
Questions and answers
How to apply for the SSPY UP Old Age Pension Scheme online?
- All the eligible senior citizens can avail of the benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Vridha Pension Yojana after being able to register themselves for the scheme.
- An online portal has been set up dedicated to the easement and simplification of the application procedure of the scheme. Now, all the interested candidates can very conveniently apply for the Old Age Pension Yojana in the state of Uttar Pradesh at the comfort of their homes. To check the detailed procedure of the same, refer to the following given steps.
- Initially, all the interested citizens need to visit the official web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Integrated Pension Portal https://sspy-up.gov.in/. The homepage of the same will appear on the screen.
- From the top menu bar, select the option of “Old Age Pension”.
- The following screen will appear. Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- An application form for the same will open. Fill in all the particulars in the corresponding fields with the correct details.
- After that, upload the scanned copies of the requisite documents in the stipulated format and tap on the “Submit” button.
- With this, your application form is successfully submitted. BDO/ SDM will verify your application and will either approve or reject it based on the eligibility conditions.
- After the successful verification and approval of the application form, the funds will be transferred to the bank accounts of the pensioners through the mode of PFMS (Public Financial Management System).
How to check the Pensioners List 2021 Online?
Once your Old Age Pension Yojana application form is approved, you can view the list of the selected Pensioners along with the complete payment status details online through its online portal https://sspy-up.gov.in/. Follow the following steps to check the Up vridha pension Yojana payment status.
Open the Old Age Pension web page on the UP Integrated Pension Portal.
Scroll down the page and you will find the following section named “Pensioners List”.
Click on the link by the year you wish to check the details.
A complete district-wise list of the pension amount released in each quarter will open.
After that, tap on your District name to move forward followed by the Development Block and Gram Panchyat.
To check your details, click on the hyperlinked number under the column “Total Pensioners” according to the relevant yearly quarter.
As you click on it, another list will open displaying the Name of the Pensioner
How to track Application Status?
This integrated portal facilitates the user to track the status of the application by following the steps specified here.
The applicant has to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Government again https://sspy-up.gov.in/.
Select the “Check Application Status Online” which is visible on the homepage.
The applicant has to create a password through this link using the application registration number and bank account number.
Then the applicant has to click on this link to login into the application status with the generated password.