Maharashtra Vidhwa pension scheme
Maharashtra Vidhwa pension scheme has been initiated by the state government of Maharashtra to give financial help to widow women of economically poor families. In this scheme, the state government will give a monthly pension of Rs. 600 every month to the widowed women of poor families. This is an amazing scheme launched by the state government.
Under this scheme, if a widowed woman has more than a child in a family then the family gets Rs. 900 every month as a pension. But this benefit will be given till their children are 25 years of age or they put on a job, whichever is earlier. In case, a woman has only daughters then this benefit will be given till her marriage or 25 years of age, whichever is earlier. Needed women of the state can take advantage of this scheme. In this scheme, the amount paid by the government to the widowed woman of the state every month will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
What is the purpose of the Maharashtra pension scheme?
As we know, after the death of their husband, the woman has no support and her financial condition is weakened. Even, she enables to meet her financial expenses in her daily life. So, the state government has launched this Maharashtra Vidhwa pension scheme in 2021. In this scheme, the state government gives a pension amount of 600 rupees per month to the poor widowed who don’t have support. The main purpose of this scheme is to cater to the daily needs of the widowed woman and to make widow woman self-reliant.
What are the benefits of the Maharashtra pension scheme?
• The main benefit of this scheme is to provide financial support to widow woman who has no support.
• In this scheme, a monthly pension amount of Rs 600 will be given by the government of the widowed woman of the state and if a woman has more than a child in a family then those families will be provided Rs 900 every month.
• The amount provided by the government to the widowed woman will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
• The financially poor woman of Maharashtra can take the benefit of the scheme.
Who are eligible for this scheme?
• To get the benefit of this scheme the beneficiary must be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra
• The annual family income of the applicant should not be more than Rs 21000
• The applicant should have a bank account and it must be linked with the Aadhar card.
• Applicants must be living below the poverty line to avail the benefits.
• To take the benefit of this scheme, the age of the applicant must be below 65 years.
Which documents are required to apply?
• Aadhar card
• Identity card
• Address proof
• Age certificate
• Income certificate
• Death certificate of husband
• Bank account passbook
• Mobile number
• Passport size photo
• Except for general caste applicants, all other castes should have a caste certificate.
How to apply for the Maharashtra Vidhwa pension scheme 2021?
• The person who is eligible to apply for this scheme should follow the method given below.
• First of all, the beneficiary has to visit the official website. After going to the official website https://mumbaisuburban.gov.in/, the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will have to download the PDF of the application form for the Maharashtra pension scheme.
• When you will download the application form, you will have to fill in all the personal information asked in the application form. After filling in all the information, you have to attach all your documents with the application form.
• After this, you have to submit the application form to the tehsildar or collector office.
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. Who can apply for the Maharashtra Vidhwa pension scheme?
A1. A widow woman who is below the poverty line can apply for Maharashtra pension income. Her family income is also not more than 21000. She must be the permanent residence of Maharashtra.
Q2. How can take the advantage of this scheme?
A2. To take the advantage of this scheme, you need to the filled form which you have to download from the official website. You need all the necessary information in the form.
Q3. What is the benefit of a pension scheme?
A3. The main benefit of a pension scheme is to provide financial help to the widow woman.