NHM Recruitment 2020 - Eligibility, Age Criteria, Educational Qualifications and Selection Process
There are multiple vacancies are proposed by the National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh which includes Staff Nurse as well as ANM. The government has released 2765 posts under NHC and in this 1204 posts are of Staff Nurse and 347 posts for Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM). And the remaining vacancies are for other different types of posts like Accountant, Laboratory Technician, Audiologist, Paramedical worker, etc.
What is the National Rural Health Mission?
The National Rural Health Mission was launched by the Government of India aims to recognize the importance of health in the development of economic as well as social development.
This mission was also s6arted to improve the quality of life of our people as well as to bring all the necessary improvements in the primary health care system.
The National Health Mission was also able to recognize community contact by relating health to the determinants that are able to provide good health for example Sanitation, Hygiene, Safe drinking water as well as Various segment of Nutrition.
The mission also aims to do innovation of new medicines to facilitate health issues.
This mission helps to provide a good and healthy environment to the people as well as good quality health services to the people living in urban or rural areas.
Eligibility for UP NHM Recruitment 2020
The eligibility date for the candidates who can apply for the post will be count up to 5th January 2020. The candidate must have to fulfill all the conditions before applying for the post and before the date. If the candidate fills the form and having the documents after the crucial date of eligibility then his form will be canceled. So if any candidate is not eligible or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria completely are requested to not fill the form for NMH Staff Nurse and ANM Vacancy 2020.
Age (in years)
Age Relaxation for PH Category
To apply for the post of Staff Nurse and Staff Nurse KMC, the applicant must have to follow the given below process-
A diploma in general nursing and midwifery.
The Candidates who have completed BSc Nursing from an acknowledged Institute that is permitted by the State or Government are also eligible to apply for the post.
Registration from UP State Nursing Council is necessary when you are submitting the application form.
To apply for the post of ANM, the applicant must have to follow the given below process-
2 years diploma from a recognized institute that is approved by the Nursing Council of the State or Government in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife is necessary.
Registration from UP State Nursing Council is compulsory at the time of online submission of the application form.
12th with Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or any other equivalent course.
The minimum qualifying for the categories as per the official notification by UP NHM for are-
These marks are necessary for the candidate which he has to score to be shortlisted for the Interview. The officials will release the marks as well as cut off marks after the completion of written examinations.
Instruction for Filling Application Form
To fill the form for the post of UP NHM Staff Nurse, candidates have to follow the simple steps that are mentioned below-
- At first, to start the process of filling the form visit to the official site of UP NHM.
- Now the screen will appear in front of you.
- For further the process of registration, the candidate has to click on the New Registration button.
- If the candidate has already registered then he has to click on the Already Registered button and fill the asked qualifications.
- After filling the details submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Now, when the form will successfully submit for the UP NHM Staff Nurse, the SMS will come to your mobile with User id as well as Password.
- The applicant is requested to save his User id as well as Password for future use.
Now candidates have to select the post, and have to fill basic details that are mentioned below:
- Candidate must have to fill all the information correctly as well as review the application form correctly before submitting it.
- Now the candidate has to click on the submit button.
- Now the candidate will be provided an application reference number as well as password.
- Now print a copy of the UP NHM Staff Nurse application form, and save the message in which the Application No., as well as Password, is mentioned for future References.
- The latest photo of the applicant with the size as required by the Authority.
- Photo with the signature of the applicant.
- Educational qualification official document of the applicant as well as experience for the relevant post.
- As mentioned in the notification important registration documentation.
- When the candidates will successfully register, he can view all the posts as well as the vacancies that are released.
- Now the candidates can directly apply with one click.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the Registration Fees for UP NHM Staff Nurse Registration?
There is no fee for the Registration in this examination.
Q. How many years of experience are essential for Staff Nurse?
For the post of Staff Nurse at least 2 years of relevant experience in the Hospital is essential.
Q. In which case the NHM Staff Nurse application will be rejected?
If the candidates will the incomplete or false details on the form then his form will b rejected. And, if the application is submitted without photograph, signature, or required documents shall be rejected due to lack of information.