Paloma Free fire
Garena Free Fire is widely known for its attractive gameplay mechanics and other features, including the special characters in the game. The special characters significantly assist players on the virtual battleground to have an extra edge over their opponents, and one such character is Paloma.
Paloma has a painful past that she does not talk about often. A beauty queen raised in the poorest suburbs of her country, she used to be every girl's role model. But now, she is the epitome of evil, an arms dealer that controls the underworld in the palm of her hands.
About Paloma Character:
- Paloma Character in Free Fire, know the skills, character-Paloma details and ability in the article given below and characters in Garena Free Fire aren’t just cosmetic, each one of them features a specific special survival ability that can completely change your approach in battle. These Abilities range from improving your ability to support your teammates, temporarily hiding on the mini-map, increasing your accuracy in shooting and improving the aiming skills, and loads more. Paloma Character in Free Fire is one of the best characters in Free Fire, many players are searching for the abilities and skills of the character.
- Up to now, Free Fire is considered the most popular battle royale game on mobile, even more popular. PUBG Mobile – one of the famous early battle royale games. One thing that makes Free Fire stand out from all other battle royale games is that it has an interesting character system with over 20 unique characters and each character has its unique skills and stories that tie them together. together in the Free Fire universe. Paloma is also one of those characters.
- Paloma is an interesting character in Free Fire that you should try. While not the strongest character in Free Fire, you will be surprised at what she can do in the Free Fire universe. First, let’s learn about Paloma’s mysterious past and see how she transformed from a beauty queen into a fearsome arms dealer of the criminal world!
- Paloma has a painful and mysterious past that she never wanted to share. She grew up in the poorest suburb of the country and became a beauty queen, the role model of every girl. But now, she is the epitome of evil, an arms dealer who controls the criminal underworld in the palm of her hand.
- Previously, Paloma was the daughter of a wealthy family and as a child had 2 friends, Antonio and Miguel. Her parents were killed and so she was raised by an evil dictator. Growing up, Paloma fell in love with Miguel and Miguel was even seriously injured trying to protect Paloma from thugs. However, later, while Miguel became an agent of the police force, Paloma himself went deeper into the criminal world, and then they went on different paths.
- Paloma did this because she wanted to learn the truth about her parents’ deaths and Miguel was oblivious to her intentions. During a business with a crime boss, the man who wanted Paloma to upgrade his weapon system kidnapped two people, Misha and Kelly. In addition to paying her, he also captures someone very important to Paloma, Miguel. Miguel was on a mission to attack Bermuda, but his team was trapped and captured.
- As Paloma was delivering weapons to the boss by plane, Maxim intervened. Maxim then fought Paloma’s bodyguard, Kla. While fighting Maxim, Kla accidentally punched a hole in the plane and caused the plane to fall into the ocean. Because Paloma failed to fulfill her mission, she was captured by this organization and brought to Bermuda Island with Kla, Misha, Kelly.
Paloma Free Fire character skill details
Paloma has a special skill called Arms-dealing. This skill allows her to carry more AR ammo (rifle ammo) without taking up much space in her backpack. You can collect Paloma’s memory fragments to upgrade her skills to level 6 and some other rewards. Here are all the details of her skills:
- Arms-dealing Level 1: Carry 30 AR ammo without increasing backpack capacity
- Arms-dealing Level 2: Carry 60 AR ammo without increasing backpack capacity
- Arms-dealing Level 3: Carry 90 AR ammo without increasing backpack capacity
- Arms-dealing Level 4: Carry 120 AR ammo without increasing backpack capacity
- Arms-dealing Level 5: Carry 150 AR ammo without increasing backpack capacity
- Arms-dealing Level 6: Carry 180 AR ammo without increasing backpack capacity
In general, Paloma’s skills in Free Fire are not appreciated at all because you rarely need to use a large backpack in matches. In addition, another weakness is that her skills are not available with any other ammunition other than AR bullets. Therefore, Paloma’s skill is only suitable for players in the support position in the squad because these players will want more space in the backpack to store and carry utility items such as grenades, healing supplies.
Paloma Character in Free Fire, know the skills, character-Paloma details and ability in the article given below and characters in Garena Free Fire aren’t just cosmetic, each one of them features a specific special survival ability that can completely change your approach in battle. These Abilities range from improving your ability to support your teammates, temporarily hiding on the mini-map, increasing your accuracy in shooting and improving the aiming skills, and loads more. Paloma Character in Free Fire is one of the best characters in Free Fire, many players are searching for the abilities and skills of the character. To know more about the Paloma Character in Free Fire read this article given below.
Paloma Character in Free Fire 2021
Paloma is a Free Fire character who is said to be an arms dealer, the character was introduced in the initial updates of the game, Paloma character is said to have a horrible past and she never wants to talk about the past anymore. The Description of the Paloma character in Free Fire says that “A beauty queen raised in the poorest suburbs of her country, she used to be every girl's role model”. Paloma's character is said to be the epitome of evil. Paloma is a deadly arms dealer who controls the underworld, to know more about the Paloma character’s Free Fire Ability and Skills read this article given below.
Paloma character in Free Fire Ability
Paloma's character can carry AR ammo as she is a deadly Arms dealer and said to be the Epitome of Evil. You can collect Paloma's memory fragments in the game to upgrade her skill up to Level 8 and get some other rewards
Top 5 reasons why players should buy Paloma in Free Fire
#1 - Paloma's ability
- Paloma is the reigning arms queen of the underworld. At the default level, she can hold 30 AR ammunition before jumping off the plane, and most importantly, the character won't take up any extra inventory space.
- Paloma can also hold 180 AR ammunition if players update her to Level 6 by using character fragments.
#2 - Useful for early fights
Paloma already carries an extra 30 AR ammo after dropping from the plane. This makes her very useful for early fights as players equip ARs after dropping. Also, players don't need to worry about extra ammo as they can have an extra round while picking up an early fight.
#3 - Extra space for health packs and utilities
Paloma may not seem to be of much use in Free Fire, but as she is leveled up, it causes a major change in her abilities. Paloma can carry 180 AR ammo, which saves up a lot of inventory space, allowing the players to carry more health packs and utilities that are super essential for survival.
#4 - Team support
Carrying extra AR ammo can also be a great benefit for the team members, as players can carry other ammo (SG ammo or SMG ammo) for their teammates because a great portion of the inventory space is already saved by Paloma. Despite not having a backpack, Paloma can carry hers as well as her allies' weapon ammo and health packs.
#5 - Best for skill combos
- Paloma is also a great character for skill combos in Free Fire due to her ability. She can be paired with DJ Alok's healing ability, Moco's enemy tagging ability, and Hayato's ability to increase armor penetration. Together, this combo can be a perfect choice for passive as well as aggressive players.
- Free Fire Max is enhanced with stunning visuals, wonderful gaming experiences, good audio, and higher size. Garena company has tested the game in several countries. So, the game will be available very soon in India. Free Fire officially released a video on rewards for pre-registering the game. The rewards are MAX Raychaser Bundle, Cyber MAX Loot Box, and Cyber MAX Skyboard, etc.
Free Fire has over 30 available characters, with each having its unique ability, which comes into the aid of players on the battlefield. The characters are usually chosen based on their skills and in-game performance. Paloma is one of the earliest characters in the game and is very underrated as players believe that she has no such special ability to be successful on the battleground.
Questions and Answers
How do you use the K character in FF?
K character in Free Fire
K - Master of All.
Click the purchase button.
Tap the button with the diamond symbol.
How to Pre-Register the Game on Google Play Store?
Here we are going to show how to pre-register for the game:
Open Google Play Store on your Android device
Type the game name on the search tab
Once the game appears on the screen, click on it and tap on the pre-registration button.
Click the link for pre-registration https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dts.freefiremax&hl=en_IN&gl=US
How do you get Captain K in Free Fire?
To get the K character in Free Fire users have to spend diamonds on the Faded Wheel which is available as Grand Prizes.
In this wheel, there are a total of ten rewards available.
Players must choose two rewards that they wish to exclude from the prize pool.
What is the ability of Paloma in Fire free?
Paloma has a passive ability called Arms-dealing. This ability allows her to carry 30 extra AR ammo without consuming any inventory space. When Paloma is maximized at level 6, she can carry 180 AR ammo without filling any inventory space.