PNB Mini Statement
- PNB offers the Mini Statement and other services to its account users to deliver the utmost comfort and convenience. The account user can also get the PNB Mini Statement by using the PNB missed call service, PNB SMS Banking service, or PNB mPassbook, or by utilising the PNB missed call service, PNB SMS Banking service, or PNB mPassbook. PNB offers a free missed call or SMS service, which will assist you to get a PNB Mini Statement quickly.
- Using the PNB Mini Statement number, account holders can now access their mini statement instantaneously. The account holder can also get the mini statement via SMS banking. The information on the latest 10 transactions, including deposits and withdrawals, as well as the account balance, will be included in the Punjab National Bank micro statement.
Different ways to get PNB Mini-Statement
- Every service has particular requirements; for example, in order to use PNB mobile banking, consumers must have their phone numbers registered with the bank. A smartphone and an internet connection are also required to access the PNB Net-banking Portal or Mobile Applications. So, let's learn more about how to check micro statements-
- PNB Missed Call Banking: To keep track of your recent deposits and withdrawals, simply dial PNB's missed call banking number, which is not only easy but also free. Simply call the toll-free number 1800-180-2223 and leave a message. Alternatively, you can phone 0120-2303090, however, calls to this number are charged.
- Sending an SMS from the registered mobile phone is another technique to examine a tiny statement without using the internet. All you have to do is text 5607040 the phrase "MINSTMTspace>Account Number." You will receive an SMS with the details of your most recent bank transactions after sending the message.
- PNB Mobile Banking: Punjab National Bank offers a variety of mobile banking applications that can be downloaded from the Google Playstore or Apple App Store and used to access banking services online. Regardless, you must log in using your mobile banking user ID and MPIN to access these apps.
- PNB mBanking App: This app allows you to check your PNB balance, view your mini statement, make financial transfers, get a cheque book, and much more.
- PNB mPassbook: Account holders can download this app and utilise it to have rapid access to all of their account's debit and credit activities.
- PNB Net Banking: Customers can sign up for net banking at the time of account establishment or later. PNB Net-banking Portal is a convenient way for consumers with an internet connection to access banking services such as account statements, account balances, fund transfers, and more. Your net-banking customer ID and password are required to use the portal.
- PNB Bank ATM: By far the most popular method of verifying recent bank transactions is to use a PNB Bank ATM. Simply go to any ATM near you, select the 'Mini Statement' option on the screen, input your 4-digit PIN, and examine your most recent transactions.
PNB Mini Statement miss call number
Give a missed call to the below numbers to acquire your PNB Mini Statement.
- 1800 180 2223 (toll-free) (Toll-free Number)
PNB account holders must make a missed call to the PNB Mini Statement toll-free number to receive a PNB Mini Statement. A missed call to the PNB Small Statement toll-free number 18001802223 or 01202303090 will get you a PNB Mini Statement (chargeable). The account holder can request a PNB Mini Statement by making a missed call to the registered mobile number.
Users can get a PNB Mini Statement using the Missed Call service by following the procedures below:-
To find information about the previous 10 transactions, call PNB Mini Statement number 18001802223 (toll-free) or 01202303090 (chargeable).
After two rings, the system will disconnect the call.
The user will receive an SMS with a small statement containing details about the account's most recent 10 transactions.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How do I get a copy of my PNB Mini Statement?
You have several options for checking your PNB Mini Statement. You can contact 1800-180-2223 or 0120-2303090 and leave a message, or text 'MINSTMTspace>Account Number' to 5607040. You can download and utilise the PNB mobile application or log in to the PNB online banking portal if you have an internet connection. Mini statements are also available at any PNB or other bank's ATM.
Q. How can I view the PNB mini-statement if I don't have access to the internet?
If you don't have access to the internet, you can contact 1800-180-2223 or 0120-2303090 and leave a message, or text 'MINSTMTspace>Account Number' to 5607040 from your registered mobile number. You'll get an SMS with the information of your previous five purchases right away.
Q. How can I see my last five PNB transactions?
You can quickly verify the details of your last 5 PNB transactions by sending an SMS 'MINSTMTspace>Account Number' to 5607040 or calling 1800-180-2223 or 0120-2303090. The PNB mobile app can be used to view the mini statement if you have a smartphone and an internet connection. You can also examine your transactions by logging into the PNB Net Banking Portal with your customer ID. Users can also check their mini statements at bank ATMs.
Q. Is it possible to acquire a PNB Mini Statement through mobile banking?
Yes, the PNB passbook mobile application allows you to view your mini statement. Log in to the app with your MPIN, then pick ‘Mini Statement' from the drop-down menu. This will show you the last ten transactions you've made.
Q. Are there any costs for missed calls on the PNB Mini Statement?
There will be no costs if you call the PNB toll-free line, 1800-180-2223. If you use the 0120-2303090 number, however, you will be charged by the bank.