Post Office Recruitment in Punjab
- Government of India, Ministry of Communications, Department of Posts, Punjab Postal Circle, Chandigarh invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals (Sportspersons only) for recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons in the cadre of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff. The last date for receipt of applications is 18th August 2021.
- India Post Punjab Circle invites the Applications for the following posts – Gramin Dak Sevaks, Multi-Tasking Staff, Postman / Mail Guard / Postal Assistant Driver posts & Other Postal Jobs. The Candidates who are eligible for this post can apply for the vacancy as per the guidelines in the official, not Punjab Post Office jobsication.
- The candidates who are interested and eligible for this Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak should read this article carefully. After reading the content you will get details about this job. It has many details like Punjab Postal Circle Jobs age-limit, salary, eligibility/education qualifications, Salary; application process, selection process, official notification download, Application fee, application form, and more.
- The Punjab Post Office will fill various GDS vacant posts. All candidates who want a job in the Punjab Post Office can apply for the same post. Interested candidates can apply online for Punjab Post Office before 04. Online/Offline registration for this post is starting. The Recruitment department's official website is http://appost.in/gdsonline/ Eligibility and other important points are mentioned in this article. Applicants need to fill the application form only through the provided online facility on or before the due dates.
Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2021
Punjab Post Office is an organization to conduct various recruitments in these sectors. Every year the Punjab Post Office conducts recruitment to fill GDS vacancies According to the official Punjab Post Office Notification; you must fill the online application form for GDS vacancies.
GDS Online Application Form
The Aspirants who were interested in the Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment for GDS posts can apply Online. The Punjab Postal Circle declared 57 vacancies for Multi-Tasking Staff, Postal Assistant, and Sorting Assistant Posts. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021.
Apply Online 2415 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Recently, the Punjab Postal Circle has released a recruitment notification for 2415 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Candidates must have the minimum educational qualification of Class 10th/SSC/ Matric or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized board to apply for the Punjab GDS Bharti Application. The age limit of the applicants must be between 18 to 40 years. Candidate selection will be done through the 10th class marks merit list, and document verification basis.
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Pay Scale
- Name of the Post Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- Branch Post Master BPM Rs. 12,000/- PM Rs. 14,500/- PM
- Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM) /Dak Sevak Rs. 10,000/- PM Rs. 12,000/- PM
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official notification thoroughly before applying.
Punjab Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
Postal Assistant – 45
Sorting Assistant – 09
Multi-Tasking Staff – 03
Total – 57
Punjab Postal Circle Jobs-Recruitment/Job Details
Organization Name: PUNJAB POSTAL CIRCLE
Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
Job Type: Post OfficeJobs
Total Vacancy: Update Soon
Salary for Punjab Postal Circle Jobs:
or salary of the Gramin Dak Sevak will be as per govt. norms.
PUNJAB POSTAL CIRCLE Jobs Age-limit
Age for Postal Gramin Dak Sevak will be 18to 40 years.
This page will provide you with the latest news or employment notification related to “PUNJAB Postal Circle“. Interested candidates can visit this page on a regular basis. This page will be updated as soon as we receive any update from the Chief Postmaster General Office of Punjab State, on their official website i.e www. post.in OR www.indiapost.gov.in. I
Punjab GDS Recruitment: Characteristics
GDS applications can be submitted only through the online mode as no other mode is applicable.
Before filling the application form, applicants must thoroughly read all the instructions and guidelines given in the official notification.
For one candidate only one registration is allowed.
Only eligible candidates should apply for this post.
Applicants should fill all the entries carefully.
Incomplete forms and application forms with wrong information will be rejected.
Applicants should keep a scanned copy of all the documents ready with them before filling the application form.
They are not required to send or submit a printed copy of the filled-in application form to the office.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Postal Circle Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
Applicants should pass 10th std/ 12th std from the recognized boards.
- Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant: age limit should be 18 to 27 years
- MTS: Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
India Post selection may be based on educational & sports qualifications.
Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant – Rs.25500-81100/-
Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs.18000-56900/-
Application Fee for Post office jobs in Punjab 2021:
Aspirants should pay Rs.100 at any post office via e payment.
To apply for the Jobs in Post Office in Punjab, the applicants have to visit the official website.
The application fee applies to the applicants for the Post Office Jobs in Punjab.
Get more details of Post Office Recruitment 2021 now. The Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification is now available.
Details such as Age Limit, Salary, Educational Qualification, and other important credentials from the official site.
Punjab GDS Recruitment Online Documents Required
Applicants have to keep the scanned copy of the following documents ready with them at the time of online application-
SSC Marks Memo/ Certificate
Date of Birth proof if the date is not mentioned in the SSC certificate
Scanned passport-sized photograph
Scanned image of Signature
Memo 1 (for candidates not qualified in a single attempt)
Additional SSC Marks memo 2 (for candidates not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
Community certificate (for SC/ST etc.)
Certificate of Disability
If you are interested to be a part of the Punjab Postal Circle, then you can submit your application from now onwards. Candidates who have completed their 10th examination with eligible scoring can apply here. Submit your application via offline mode and check with the eligibility @ indiapost.gov.in. India Post office has recently released the notification on 10th July 2021 for Punjab Post Office Sports Quota Jobs.
Questions and Answers
How to apply for the post office recruitment?
Firstly, download the Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification
Now, visit the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
Click on the Application form for the Post Office Jobs in Punjab
Fill the Application Form with the complete Details
Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
How to Check Punjab GDS Application Status?
Once applicants have submitted their form successfully, they can also track the application status till the declaration of result. They just have to follow the simple steps given as under-
Visit the official website of India Post i.e. www.appost.in.
Click on the “Apply online” link.
From the dropdown list, select the “Application Status” option.
The application status form will open.
Enter the registration number, applied circle, and mobile no. Click on the “Print Application” button.
Application status will appear.
How do I pay fees?
Click on the “Fee Payment” link.
Enter the registration no., name, mobile no., community, amount, and hit the “Make Payment” option.
Application payment will be done.
Applicants are required to make a payment of Rs.100/- (plus service charges applicable) for each set of five options.
Only UR, OBC, and EWS male candidates have to pay the application fee.
PWD and female applicants are exempted from the payment of the application fee
Application fees can be submitted online and offline.
Online payment can be paid through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Offline payment can be made at any Head Post Office or recognized post offices in India. Candidates can check the list of all the post offices at http://www.appost.in/MasterPDF/Fee_Offices.pdf.
The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.