RPF Recruitment 2020 (Railway Protection Force)
Searching for employment notification announced by the Ministry of Indian railway department in India then your search ends here. So, RPF announced fantastic job opportunities for experienced and fresher candidates. RPF and RPSF department reveal to the job seeker by publishing job notification in employment newspaper and publish pdf of official notification in their official website about constable ancillary vacancy and other notification of constable and sub-inspector posts with having approximately up to 9700+ posts in railway department for all interested candidates who have minimum eligibility criteria requirement. Indian railway is divided into two vacancies into RPF/RPSF.
All the candidates who are willing to apply online application form for RPF application job 2020 constable posts wise then you will check your eligibility and follow online steps. For this purpose, you need to check every detail about RPF recruitment 2020-2021 notification complete detail like eligibility, selection process criteria, important dates, exam detail, and complete official information.
Indian Railways recruits male and females for railway protection force and railway protection special force through the RPF constable exam. Ministry of Railways announces RPF constable notification to fill many vacancies for different zones of Indian railways. The exam is conducted in a condensed way. However, recruitment is done individually for various railway zones. RPF constable notification for this year's exam is going to be out soon.
- Nationality: If you are searching for Indian railways jobs and want to be an eligible candidate, then you must be an Indian citizen.
- Age limit: The maximum age limit is 25 years or between 18 years or 25 years. Relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried.
- Minimum educational qualification: SSLC/10th pass.
- Exam frequency is based on vacancy or once in a year.
- The exam duration is 90 minutes.
- Individuals can choose any of the languages: Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Odisha, Manipuri, and Bengali.
- The exam fee is Rs.500 for the general category and Rs.250 for other categories.
The selection procedure for the RPF exam pattern is in several stages. They have been given below:-
- Computer-based test: The first part is the computer-based test. The total duration of this test is 90 minutes and candidates are asked questions on general awareness and Science, arithmetic, general reasoning, and reasoning.
- PET/PMT: Candidates who clear CBT, get called for physical measurement test (PMT), and physical efficiency test (PET). These tests are only for qualifying in nature.
- Document verification: Candidates who qualify in the PMT and PET are called for document verification.
- Medical examination: After document verification, the next step is the medical examination of shortlisted candidates at railway hospitals.
- Training: After the successful completion of the above steps, individuals need to undergo specific training to get a certificate which at the end facilitates their official joining process.
Visit the Online Portal to read more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What type of training is given to the shortlisted candidates?
Physical and arm training are essential parts of the entire selection process.
Q. What is the RPF application fee?
RPF application fee is RS 500 and for other categories is RS 250.
Q. What is the minimum qualification for the RPF exam?
Candidates must pass SCSL from a recognized board.
Q. What is the salary of RPF constables?
At the entry-level, they are entitled to get a pay band of Rs.21,700 plus several allowances.
Q. In how many languages RPF exam constable exam is conducted?
RPF exam constable is conducted in 15 languages