- SmartRecruiters is a web-based talent acquisition platform that aids in recruitment marketing and provides recruiters with collaborative hiring features. Recruiters utilise the product in a variety of industries, including retail, technology, entertainment, and hospitality. It is intended to meet the demands of small and medium-sized businesses and businesses. Informatica, IBM, FlowServe, Marc Jacobs, Skechers, NAPA Auto Parts, and General Mills are among SmartRecruiters' key clients.
- Users may navigate to post a job, apply for a position, review a candidate, or remove an applicant from consideration with a few clicks thanks to a user-friendly design. The solution also includes a mobile hiring tool for managers and recruiters, as well as mobile-optimized job advertisements and career pages.
- The social aspects of SmartRecruiters make collaborative recruiting easier by allowing users to analyse, discuss, and employ prospects as a group. A mobile-ready hiring feed is also included in the system, providing visibility into each stage of the recruiting and hiring process.
- SmartRecruiters provides sourcing and recruiting plan statistics, allowing customers to investigate the cost of each hire by delving down the specifics of a job.
- Hiring managers can get a comprehensive picture of all candidates and leads acquired from numerous job boards, career pages, and social recommendations using this solution.
- SmartRecruiters can improve process security by managing rights and roles, ensuring that the hiring team gets the proper degree of candidate and job information.
- The solution guarantees that job advertisements are compliant and allows customers to select screening questions that comply with OFCCP, EEO, and other international standards.
- The solution provides interview management capabilities by allowing users to interface with Google Calendar, schedule interviews, arrange meeting places, and verify the hiring team's availability.
SmartRecruiters is a complete talent acquisition solution that assists recruiters and hiring managers in making better hiring decisions. It has several advantages, including:
Collaboration between the recruiter and the hiring team has improved.
With an easy-to-submit job application and a clear hiring procedure, candidates will have a better experience.
Recruiter productivity has increased as a result of automated operations.
SmartRecruiters has full mobile capabilities, allowing recruiters and hiring managers to use it when away from the office.
The following are some of the features that SmartRecruiters offer as part of their core product:
All ATS and CRM functions are available to you.
Access to the SmartRecruiters Marketplace, which allows you to integrate with over 350 third-party apps.
Distribution of job postings to over 200 job boards
Ability to work with a variety of companies, hiring processes, and locations
Features for integrated offer management
Dashboards for analytics
Customers can also purchase any of the following add-on features:
SmartJobs.com (the tools to maximise return on job advertising)
SmartPal is a programme that allows you to keep track (conversational AI)
SmartAssistant is a smart assistant (AI feature that discovers, screens, scores and communicates with qualified candidates)
The message of the Day (communication via text or WhatsApp)
SmartConnect is a service that allows you to connect (RESTful API for integration with third-party systems)
SmartGlobal is an acronym for "smart global (configuration of hosting languages and permissions for multi-country deployment)
SmartDistribute is a company that specialises in the delivery of information (centralized contract management of job distributions to more than 1,000 job boards)
The SmartStart solution is designed for small businesses. SmartRecruiters SmartStart is a free package that includes some SmartRecruiters features like team collaboration, a jobs website, and one-click job listings to over 200 job boards. SmartStart has a drawback in that it only allows recruiters to handle up to 10 active positions; if they need to manage more, they'll need to upgrade to a paid plan.
Smart recruiters bosch customer support
Standard, Premium, and Platinum are the three support packages offered by SmartRecruiters.
- Standard — The Standard plan offers access to an online help centre with self-help tools, virtual training, and news about product upgrades. Users can also contact assistance via email or through their portal.
- Premium — This package includes continuous consultations and training, as well as other advanced support.
- Platinum — Access to a dedicated Senior Support Agent and Senior Customer Success Manager, 24/7 global support with short reaction times, and proactive account management are all included in the Platinum plan.
- SmartRecruiters has a client renewal rate of 93% and a net promoter score of +10. (NPS).