Staff Nurse Vacancy
- ESIC has released a new notification for 2959 Nursing Officer (Group B) Senior Nursing Officer, Assistant Nursing Superintendent Post Notification 2020-2021, which includes new eligibility rules for Nursing Officer and Senior Nursing Officer positions.
- Only candidates who have completed a BSc Nursing/GNM Nursing Diploma and other relevant courses are eligible to apply.
- They are eligible to apply and submit the ESIC Nursing Officer recruitment 2021 and Senior Nursing Officer online application form 2021.
- In general, eligible candidates interested in applying for the ESIC Nursing Officer position should read the official notification for more information.
Esic staff nurse recruitment 2021 details
- Recruitment Department– (Employment State Insurance Corporation ESIC)
- Post Name– (ESIC Nursing Officer, Senior Nursing Officer, Assistant Nursing Superintendent)
- Number of Vacancies– (2959 Nursing Officer Post)
- Education Qualification – (BSc Nursing/GNM Nursing and Other Relevant Courses)
- Application Form– (Available Soon (February 2021)
- Nationality– (Only Indian candidate can eligible)
- Closing Date– (June 2021)
- Application Form Mode– Online Mode Only
Staff nurse vacancy 2021
Senior Nursing Officer
Assistant Nursing Superintend
Staff nurse recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria
For a recognised board and university, a BSc Nursing pass with 50% marks is required.
Passed a medically recognised board and university with a GNM Nursing Diploma.
Esic staff nurse vacancy 2021 age limit
For all categories of candidates (GEN/SC/ST/OBC), the age restriction is between 27 and 47 years old.
How to apply for esic nursing officer recruitment 2021
- The application form for ESIC staff nurse Recruitment 2021 will be released on a specific date, and the deadline for submitting the ESIC Recruitment 2021 Application Form will be indicated in the official notification. On the official website, the dates are revealed. The candidate must confirm that he or she meets the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the ESIC staff nurse vacancy 2021 exam.
- Application Fee: The application fee for General/ OBC candidates is INR 500, while for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates/ Female Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen candidates is INR 250, which will be refunded with bank charges before the examination.
- All candidates must pay the Registration Fee online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
How can I register for the ESIC staff nurse recruitment 2021 Exam?
To apply for ESIC staff nurse recruitment 2021, simply follow the instructions below.
Step 1: go to ESIC's official website https://www.esic.nic.in/.
Step 2: When you get to the home page, click on the "Recruitment" button.
Step 3: After that, you'll see various notifications for a variety of ESIC jobs.
Step 4: You can either select your desired notification from the newest news box or click on them.
Step 5: After selecting your chosen job, you will be brought to a registration page where you must provide your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
Step 6: An OTP will be sent to your registered phone number. To authenticate your registration, you must fill out the OTP on the ESIC portal.
Step 7: After that, you'll be able to fill out your application form and upload your papers. After that, you must double-check your application form. Look for any mistakes or incorrectly entered information.
Step 8: Finally, you must pay your money in order to finalise your application form. If you do not pay the money, your application will be deemed incomplete, and your candidacy will be rejected.
Step 9: After you've paid the cost, you can download and print your application form. Keep it in a secure place for future use.
Staff nurse recruitment 2021 selection procedure
The Applicant candidate selection procedure will be based on the ESIC Examination Authority's Written Examination.
Esic staff nurse recruitment 2021 admit card
- Candidates will be able to access their ESIC Admit Card online on the date indicated in the notification. ESI Recruitment 2021 Admit Card may be downloaded from the official website.
- To download the ESIC Recruitment 2021 Admit Card, candidates must enter their Application Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin.
- Candidates must bring a government-issued photo ID to the exam centre along with their ESIC Admit Card.
How can I get my ESIC Admit Card?
To get your admission card, follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to ESIC's official website https://www.esic.nic.in/.
Step 2: Next, look for the message stating that the admission card is available for download and click on it.
Step 3: You'll be redirected to a new page where you'll need to check in using your credentials.
Step 4: Your ESIC Admit Card will be displayed after you log in.
Step 5: You can keep it for future selection sessions by downloading and printing it.
Esic staff nurse vacancy 2021 important dates
Date of Official Notification Announced
07 December 2020
Starting Date of Apply
Closing Date to submit an application form
Application Fees Submit the Last Date
Admit Card announced Date
Written Exam Date
Final Merit List/Result announced Date
Frequently asked questions
What is the minimum age to take the ESIC exam?
The age of the aspiring candidates should be between 21 and 28 years old.
Is there any negative grading on the ESIC exam?
Yes, the ESIC exam uses a negative marking system in its evaluation process. For each incorrect response, 0.25 points will be deducted.
Will there be any descriptive questions on the exam?
No, the ESIC test will consist of multiple choice objective type questions.
What is the exam format for clerk computer skills tests?
Powerpoint slide preparation, MS Word typing with formatting, and MS Excel table creation using formulae are the three sections of the computer skill test.