Tcs NQT syllabus
The National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a General Ability Test that determines a candidate's qualifications. Your performance will not be reported based on a cut-off score or PASS/FAIL criteria. You'll be given a score that reflects your current knowledge of the topics being tested. From the date of the test, your NQT score is valid for two years. The TCS nqt syllabus 2021 is mentioned below. So stay tuned with us till the end.
What is tcs nqt exam
- TCS NQT, or TCS National Qualifier Test, is a placement exam test held by TCS to recruit students for Software Engineer Trainee positions.
- TCS is conducting their "National Qualifier Test" this year on the TCS iON platform.
- TCS Ninja and TCS Digital profiles are chosen from among the qualified students.
- Over 200 other organisations, in addition to TCS, will use the NQT score to hire students.
- TCS Ninja: TCS Ninja is a brand name used by TCS to recruit young graduates across India through a National Qualifier Test. Students who pass TCS Ninja receive a 3.5 LPA package.
- TCS Digital: TCS will use NQT scores to hire other candidates for the Digital profile, which comes with a 7LPA package.
What is tcs nqt syllabus 2021
This article contains the TCS NQT Syllabus as well as the TCS National Qualifier Test Pattern. The TCS NQT Syllabus 2021 can be found on this page for all Freshers. Candidates may also get the NQT TCS Syllbus by section. Students who will graduate from high school are eligible to take the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2021).
Programmatic Logic nqt tcs syllabus
Input-Output (based on C)
Functions and Scope
Variables and Registers
Command Line Programming
Inbuilt Libraries (based on C)
Call by value/ reference
Reasoning Ability TCS NQT syllabus
Meaningful Word Creation
Number Series – Missing Number Single, Missing Number Analogy
Data Sufficiency – Rank Based Logic, Ages
Odd Man Out – Numbers, Logical
Distance and Directions
Statement and Conclusion
Seating Arrangement (Easy)
Seating Arrangement (Complex)
Mathematical Operational Arrangement
Symbols and Notations
Tcs Nqt aptitude syllabus
Arrangements and Series
Number System, LCM & HCF
Allegations and Mixtures
Ratios, Proportion, and Averages
Work and Time
Speed Time and Distance
Profit and Loss
Clocks & Calendar
Series and Progressions
Area, Shapes & Perimeter
Numbers & Decimal Fractions
Verbal ability syllabus of tcs nqt 2021
Active and Passive Voice
Idioms and Phrases
Error Correction (Underlined Part)
Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
Fill in the blanks
Tcs Nqt syllabus for coding
Tcs Nqt syllabus 2021 – section wise pattern
There will be 30 Reasoning Ability questions in the TCS NQT Online Test. As a result, candidates must respond in 50 minutes. You can easily answer each question by logic because there are no cut-off conditions. Furthermore, MCQ questions on themes such as Data Sufficiency – Rank Based Logic, Ages, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Ages, Odd Man Out – Numbers, Logical, Distance and Directions, Statement and Conclusion, and others will be asked.
Standard and Advanced are the two subsections of the Quantitative Aptitude Section. The aspirants' qualifications will be determined by two portions of the interview. For each incorrect response on a Multiple Choice Aptitude question, a negative mark is deducted. There will be no negative grading on Fill in the Blanks (FUB). One of the qualifiers for your eligibility for the TCS Hiring test is the Advanced section of this group. Time and Work, Speed and Distance, Permutation and Combination, Profit and Loss, Puzzles, and other topics are covered in the Quantitative Aptitude Section. As a result, candidates must prepare the mentioned topics in order to perform well in the Quantitative Aptitude Section.
Officials have incorporated an English section to assess the candidates' communication abilities. There will be ten verbal questions to answer in ten minutes in this section. To do well in the English Section, myriads must review all of the topics and prepare thoroughly.
- There are 10 programming questions from the C language in the Programming Logic Section, including input, output, debugging, and basic programming ideas, that are MCQ or Fill in the Blanks style questions.
- This portion, like Quantitative Aptitude, contains two sub-sections: Standard and Advanced.
- One of the qualifiers for your eligibility to take the TCS Hiring test is the Advanced section of this group.
- For each incorrect response on a Multiple Choice Aptitude question, a negative mark is deducted.
- There will be no negative grading on Fill in the Blanks (FUB).
One question - problem statement – is included in the coding portion. Candidates can code in any of the five languages: C/ C++/ Java/ Python/ Perl.
Frequently asked questions
What exactly is TCS NQT?
TCS NQT is an online test that lasts 180 minutes. It is also used to assess candidates' fundamental aptitude, English, programming, and coding skills. Those who pass the TCS NQT will be invited to the interview rounds.
How Can I Prepare for the TCS NQT?
By reviewing the TCS NQT Syllabus and TCS NQT Exam Pattern mentioned in this article, candidates can easily prepare for the TCS NQT 2021.
Is there TCS NQT negative marking?
Negative marking is not available in the TCS NQT Exam for MCQ-based questions.
What is the TCS NQT Cut Off?
TCS NQT does not have a cut-off.
In the TCS NQT Exam, how many questions will be asked?
The TCS NQT Exam will have a total of 92 questions.