Teacher vacancy in Delhi
- The objective
- DSSSB Vacancy Notification
- Important Dates
- DSSSB PRT Special Educator Vacancy 2021 (MCD), Download PDF
- DSSSB PGT Answer Key 2021 out
- DSSSB Assistant Nursery Teacher Result Notice (Postcode 16/19)
- DSSSB Admit Card 2021 Out
- DSSSB 2021 Notification
- DSSSB Vacancy 2021
- DSSSB Salary for Teacher & Other Posts
- DSSSB Teacher Bharti Selection Procedure
- Question and Answer
- Are you aspiring to become a Teacher in Government Institutions and are unaware of the courses to pursue, to become eligible for the Teaching posts? To choose the right course, you must ascertain the level at which you intend to teach I.E (Standard 1 to 5 (PRT), TGT Standard 6 to 10, and PGT (11 and 12 Standard) and then acquire the minimum qualification required to apply for these courses. According to the level, you can choose the courses such as Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)/ M.Ed for TGT, BTC/NTT/B.EI.Ed. for PRT or, M.P.Ed for PGT, etc.
- Good news for all graduates preparing for government jobs in Delhi government departments. Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released DSSSB recruitment notification and online application to recruit 13043 posts of TGT, PRT, LDC, Clerk, Patwari & Counselor, etc in the Delhi Government. Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) is an exam conducting body under the departments of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCT of Delhi).
Its objective is to recruit suitable candidates for the Group “B” and Group “C” categories of posts, both Teaching, and Non-teaching. It invited applications in various fields such as Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Assistant Teacher (Primary), Assistant Teacher (Nursery), Jr. Secretariat Assistant (LDC), Counselor, Head Clerk, and Patwari, etc. Being one of the reputed exams conducted in the country, DSSSB attracts lakhs of candidates every year.
DSSSB Vacancy Notification
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released a new notification announcing 5000+ vacancies for Trained Graduate Teachers on 27th May 2021 @dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Previously, 7000+ vacancies for TGT and other posts were released on 12th May 2021. The candidates can check both notifications (02/2021 & 03/2021) from the below links and go through the details.
DSSSB has released fresh 5000+ TGT vacancies on 27th May 2021 for which the online application process will be commenced from 04th June to 03rd July 2021. Earlier a notification for 7000+ vacancies was released on 12th May 2021 for which online application is going on and will be active till 24th June 2021.
DSSSB PRT Special Educator Vacancy 2021 (MCD), Download PDF
- Important: The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is going to roll out a total of 12000+ vacancies for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT). DSSSB has released the detailed advertisement on 31st May 2021. On 31st March 2021, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) filed an affidavit in the Delhi High Court regarding the recruitment to the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) for filling up 12,000 vacancies in Delhi Government Schools.
- The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has issued a notification confirming an increase in the number of vacancies in the TGT special education teacher post. A total of 978 vacancies were declared earlier and now the 364 additional vacancies have been announced.
DSSSB PGT Answer Key 2021 out
- DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria Revised for TGT (Women). As per the latest DSSSB eligibility criteria, the upper age limit of female candidates is 40 years. You can read here more about the Revised DSSSB eligibility criteria
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released another notification regarding the DSSSB PGT exam dates from the 16th July 2021 to 31st July 2021 for the remaining posts (subjects).
- DSSSB TGT Last Date to fill online application has been extended to 4th July 2021
- In continuation of the DSSSB Assistant Nursery Teacher Result (Supplementary) for the postcode 16/19, candidates whose documents were deficient will have to submit them again and the portal has opened for 10 days from the 25th May 2021. You can check below the official Notification PDF:
DSSSB Assistant Nursery Teacher Result Notice (Postcode 16/19)
- Note: DSSSB Assistant Teacher Primary Result 2021: Check Waiting List for PRT Post
- The DSSSB PRT Special Educator vacancy is now released. A total of 22,000 new teacher vacancies are expected to be announced soon. The DSSSB PGT exam will take place in May, June, and July 2021. There are a total of 1126+45 DSSSB PRT Special Educator vacancies (MCD) that have been revised in the DSSSB vacancy.
DSSSB Admit Card 2021 Out
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has released admit cards for the exam dates scheduled from 02nd to 14th September 2021 officially. The candidates whose exam is scheduled from 2 September to 25 November 2021 can download their DSSSB Admit Card 2021.
DSSSB 2021 Notification
The official notification for DSSSB Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Assistant Teacher (Primary), Assistant Teacher (Nursery), Jr. Secretariat Assistant (LDC), Counselor, Head Clerk, and Patwari was released on May 12, 2021, by Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB). The official notification pdf for DSSSB Recruitment for teaching and non-teaching posts is given below.
DSSSB Vacancy 2021
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has announced 13043 vacancies of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Assistant Teacher (Primary), Assistant Teacher (Nursery), Jr. Secretariat Assistant (LDC), Counselor, Head Clerk, and Patwari out of which 12165 vacancies are for TGT Trained Graduate Teacher, 554 vacancies are for Assistant Teacher Primary, Assistant Teacher Nursery, 278 are for Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC, 50 are for Counselor Posts, 12 are for Head Clerk and 10 are for Patwari.
DSSSB Salary for Teacher & Other Posts
The Government of Delhi provides a handsome salary to the candidates joining multiple posts offered through DSSSB 2021. The salary is different for different posts. DSSSB Online Exam is conducted every year to offer a chance to all the candidates to join the prestigious Government Organization.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) with Rs. 9,300-34,800 of Pay Grade 4600
Assistant Teacher (Primary) with Rs. 9,300-34,800 of Pay Grade 4200
Assistant Teacher (Nursery) with Rs. 9300-34800 of Pay Grade Pay 4200
Head Clerk Rs. 9,300-34,800 of Pay Grade 4600
Jr. Secretariat Assistant (LDC) with Rs.5200 -20200 of Grade Pay 1900
Patwari with Rs.5200 -20200 of Grade Pay 2000
A counselor with Rs. 9300-34800 of Grade Pay 4200
Note: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate in DSSSB 2021 Exam.
DSSSB Teacher Bharti Selection Procedure
One Tier Examination
Two Tier Examination
General Category Candidates pay ₹ 100/- whereas all other community/caste male / female candidates are not required to pay form fee.
NOTE – Women / Ex-serviceman / SC / ST / PWD / PH candidates are exempted (no need to pay form fee).
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2021 exam depends on Nationality / Citizenship, Educational Qualification, and Age Limit. The details on these factors are given below.
Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate applying for DSSSB Recruitment 2021 exam must be a Citizen of India.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)- B.A (Honours) in relevant subjects. Degree/Diploma in Training Education. CTET Exam passed
Assistant Teacher (Primary)- 12th with 50% marks. 2 years Diploma in primary education/certificate course in ETE/JBT/DIET/B.EI.Ed.
Assistant Teacher (Nursery)- Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent. Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Programmer or B.Ed. (Nursery)
Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC)- 10th/Secondary school Exam and Ability to type at a speed of not less than 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer
Counselor Bachelor/Master Degree in Psychology/Applied Psychology. PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology
Head Clerk-Bachelor Degree and Computer proficiency
Contenders should have to be alert for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2021 Application Form on 12K different subjects posts. Board is inviting DSSSB Delhi Teacher Online Form as per Advertisement. DSSSB TGT PGT Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 is running here in advance concluding original information. Everyone's job fewer hopefuls will be boosted by DSSSB Online Application Form active link regarding filling teaching departments multiple posts.
Question and Answer
How is the selection process followed?
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 selection process shall be made through one Tier / two Tier examination scheme and skill test wherever applicable.
The exam pattern for both these levels of examination is differential; the two Tier will be conducted only for Head Clerk Posts.
The Tier examination applies to trained Graduate Teacher, Assistant Teacher (Primary), Jr. Secretariat Assistant (LDC), Patwari, Counselor posts
How to Apply Delhi Teacher Application Form 2021?
Therefore, having all essential equipment for filling ON-LINE Registration. You have to follow and observe the below instructions to be done correctly.
- First Step: Go to the authorized website of DSSSB or access the below quick links https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/.
- Second Step: Find the link of “DSSSB Teachers Bharti Advertisement Notification No.”.
- Third Step: Read all mandatory details and rulebooks instructions till the ending page.
- Fourth Step: In case of fit eligible in all conditions go for the next link “Apply-Online”.
- Fifth Step: As soon as a blank form appears in several steps which include Candidature’s details, academic records & upload essential certificate’s soft copy along with recent photo & size image.
- Sixth Step: After pressing the submission button Pay the form fee in the last round to complete registration.
- Seventh Step: Finally, take out a print of successfully filled application form for future use (Recommended).
How to pay fees online?
Given are the steps to pay the application fee.
Fees can be rendered through online mode.
Applicants can check the status of their payment by logging into their user accounts clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab.
Print out the copy of the e-receipt of the transaction as proof of payment.
After completing all the steps, take 2 printouts of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.