Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
- Features of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
- Eligibility criteria for enrollment in Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
- Documents required for enrolling in Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
- The online registration process for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
- Frequently asked questions related to Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
The government of Telangana saw and estimated that many educated youths are unemployed due to limited job opportunities.
They launched various schemes to help them and make them independent to make the youth prepare to carry out their everyday expenditures. This scheme would be held liable to assist the financial transaction to the youth till they discover a job.
As per the guidelines of the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021, it is stated that the government of Telangana would donate a monetary subsidy of Rs.3,016 to all the unemployed educated youth for their betterment.
The government is bound to carry out this scheme because they made this promise to their public that they would launch such a scheme before they held the present position as they are at now.
Features of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
- This scheme was introduced by the Telangana government.
- CM K Chandrasekhar Rao made the annual budget for the scheme of the amount being Rs.1,810 crores.
- If an applicant is interested in getting the perks of the scheme then they can apply for it by two methods which are the offline mode or the online mode.
- In the offline mode, the applicant needs to stop by any government bureaus. There they can fill out the form and submit the necessary documents to the clerk.
This method is simple as it holds less confusion regarding the process of registration.
- In the online mode, the applicant can visit the authorized website for the scheme and from the page where they can get a printout of the form, fill up the details then submit it along with the required documents. The online mode is convenient as it saves up the duration of time spent and cash of a person applying.
- The amount of assistance would be transitioned to the applicant's bank account directly by the government.
Eligibility criteria for enrollment in Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
- The applying applicant should be a continual citizen of Telangana and should at least be graduated from an acknowledged college.
- They should belong from a family who's below the poverty line or from a distressed family.
- If the applicant has a four-tire car enrolled for his inscription then he would be expelled from the scheme as per its guidelines because having a car is known as a luxury and this scheme works only for the families who are below the poverty line.
- The applicant should also not have agricultural land above 2.5 acres to get eligible for enrolling in the scheme.
- The age limit of the person applying should stand below 35 years but above should be above 22 years.
- If there's any criminal fuss against the applicant or the applicant is exempted from applying in government jobs or if they hold up any issue with the same objective like then they would be forbidden from applying in Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021.
- If the applicant has already enrolled in any other scheme which has the idea as of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 or if they have obtained a loan worth Rs.50,000 or more from the government then certainly, they would not be eligible to enroll in the scheme.
Documents required for enrolling in Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
While filling out the application form, several documents need to be attached and submitted along with the application form to the government department.
- First, the applicant needs to bring his/her Aadhar card and attach it.
- Second, the applicant should get a document that proves the annual income, the document could be an income certificate or below the poverty line card.
- Third, the applicant needs to get his/her recent passport size pictures scanned and attach them to the application form.
- Fourth, the documents regarding the completion of studies from an acknowledged institute are mandatory for submission to prove that the applicant is educated yet unemployed. A Mark sheet or report card can be submitted to prove the same.
- Fifth, the applicant needs to submit his/her bank passbook to provide the government department with the necessary bank details which are required to transfer the amount to them if they get selected for the scheme.
- Sixth, the documents which refer to the applicant's age would come into use as the age eligibility is between 22-35 years and this document would be required to prove the same.
- Seventh, the ration card document is needed to make sure that the applicant belongs from a distressed family, or the caste certificate document would also prove the same so it can also be submitted along with the ration card document.
- Eighth, the documents which are examined of the applicant's signature should also get handed in.
- Ninth, the various additional details such as mobile number, permanent address, name of the parents, etc should also be mentioned through a document.
The online registration process for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
As the online registration method saves up time and money, It's also convenient.
- For applying online, make sure that you have a good connection with the internet then after making sure of that, get on the authorized website of the Telangana scheme.
- From the authorized website of the Telangana scheme https://www.telangana.gov.in/, you can find numerous schemes proposed by the Telangana government.
- For applying to Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021, select the scheme from the cover page of Telangana schemes.
- Then the cover page of the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme would open up, and there you can find all the guidelines and details of the program.
- From there, you can check the online application form and it would get open on the screen.
- After that get a printout of the form and fill up all the necessary information in it like the need for availing the scheme or other details like the telephone number or your permanent address.
- After filling up the application form, scan it and send it by pressing the submit button but don't forget to attach the crucial documents along with it.
- And after that, you would be registered for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021.
Q)What is the objective laid down in Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021?
A)The objective laid down in Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 is to make the educated unemployed youth self-dependent as there are fewer job opportunities for them even than availing the necessary education.
Financial assistance would be provided to them till they manage to get a job.
Q)What is the age eligibility for enrolling in Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021?
A)The applicant's age should be between the age of twenty-two to thirty-five years to get eligible for enrolling in Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021.
Q)What is the budget of the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 and who proposed this budget?
A)The amount of Rs.3,016 would be assigned to all the unemployed educated individuals and the amount of Rs.1,810 crores is the annual budget made for the scheme.
CM K Chandrasekhar Rao is the government official who proposed this budget.
Q)What are the benefits which are availed by the citizens from Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021?
A)The registered citizens get an allowance amount of Rs.3,016 per month and this scheme gives opportunity to the backward classes to get economically strong.
Under this scheme of Telangana Unemployment Allowance, approximately twenty-eight lakh youth have benefited from it.