Employment - TN Employment Renewal | Hrex
Tnvelaivaaippu Velai Vaippu is a programme run by the Tamilnadu government that provides jobs to Tamilnadu students.
The Tamil Nadu government has invited young people to enrol for private-sector jobs at the State Vocational Guidance Center. On September 15, 2013, the TN Velai Vaippu web portal was opened.
What Is The Tn Velaivaippu Employment Renewal Scheme
The Tamil Nadu State Government's TN Velai Vaippu (tnvelaivaippu) employment registration portal. Candidates (Job Seekers) from Tennessee who have completed their 8th, 10th, 12th, or any other undergrad degree can apply for TN government jobs online.
The official website of the Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Office for Online Registration and Renewal, www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in, has been launched, and the service is provided by the Department of Employment and Training, Government of TamilNadu. Former TN Deputy Chief Minister M.K.Stalin opened the TN Velai Vaippu Employment Portal on September 15, 2013.
Objectives of the online portal
- To provide an online platform for job seekers who want to register and get information about job openings from employment offices.
- To gather information from highly qualified job prospects that are looking for work.
- Power planning and analysis are made easier with the use of EMIman.
- Students' and job seekers' employability will improve as a result of vocational guidance.
TN employment online registration
To register on the website, simply follow the procedures outlined below:-
- Go to https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/ to visit the official website.
- Click the For a new User ID Registration link on the homepage.
- On your screen, a new webpage will display.
- Read through all of the directions on the screen.
- Please select I agree.
- The registration form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill in all of the blanks.
- Save by using the save button.
- On the website, you will be successfully registered.
- To login in the future, you will be issued a username and password.
How to login tn velaivaippu portal
- Visit the official website of TN Velaivaippu https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/.
- Then, on the left-hand side, click the “Candidate Login Click Here” option.
- Enter the following information: exchange code, gender, registration year, registration number, user id, user name, and password.
- Select the Login option.
Tamil nadu employment renewal application process
To complete the application form, simply follow the steps outlined below:-
- Here is a link to the official website - https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/.
- On your screen, a new web page will display.
- You must log in with your user ID and password on that page.
- You must also choose your district.
- Fill in the blanks with the rest of the information.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- You will receive an acknowledgement receipt to your registered email address.
- Many of the crucial details from your district's employment exchange interview will be included in your acknowledgement receipt.
- Keep the receipt in a secure place for future reference.
- Within 15 days of registration, candidates must submit all original documents and certificates to the concerned job exchange.
- Applicants will receive an employment exchange registration card.
- Candidates must preserve this card in their possession for future reference.
Tn Employment Renewal Online Process
Users must follow the steps outlined below to renew their registration.
- Go to https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/.
- Select "Renewal" from the drop-down menu.
- Continue by entering your username and password.
- Complete the renewal by following the instructions.
- Now, on the website, select the option for renewal.
- Fill in all of the required fields and click Submit.
- This will complete the Renewal process for your profile.
TN velaivaippu employment renewal profile update process
To change your profile, go through the steps below in order: -
- Go to the official website by clicking on the link provided above.
- The home page will appear.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Update the information as needed.
- Save by using the save button.
Documents required for employment renewal
- Official educational certificates.
- Provisional certificates.
- Your Aadhaar card.
- The caste certificate.
- A recent passport size photo.
- Certificate indicating your experience in different areas.
- Domicile certificate
- An official certificate issued by the Sarpanch/ Municipal counsellor.
- Voter id
- Ration card
- Birth certificate.
Eligibility criteria for tn employment renewal
- The applicant must be a Tamil Nadu permanent resident.
- The Employment Exchange portal is only open to students.
- The students must be members of-
In addition, the applicant must possess some extra abilities.
Students who have failed an examination are also eligible to apply for the programme.
Frequently asked questions
Have a look at the most commonly asked questions about the TN employment renewal process and other details. This will guide you and solve all your queries.
What is the procedure for renewing a lapsed employment card?
Visit the TNVelaivaaippu website, log in, and renew it as described above.
How can I regain access to my employment ID?
If you forget your employment ID, you can use the Forgot ID option to have it sent to the email address you supplied upon registration.
How can I get in touch with TN Velaivaippu employment renewal?
Email [email protected] with questions or call 044-22501002, 044-22501006, 044-22500900, 044-22500911.
How long is the Employment Registration Identity Card valid?
Candidates' employment cards will be valid for only three years from the date of issuing. Candidates must renew their certificates after three years if they wish to continue receiving information and perks about job chances.
What is the Velai Vaippu Registration Fee in Tamil Nadu?
There is no charge for registration; it is completely free.