TRB (Teachers' Recruitment Board) Recruitment 2020
TRB has invited applications from various eligible and enthusiastic candidates to fill 1060 vacancies. The registration of the online application form will start on 22 January 2020 and the last date to submit the application form will be 12 February 2020.
There are a total of 1060 vacancies
- 112 vacancies are there for Civil Engineering
- 219 vacancies are there for Mechanical Engineering
- 91 vacancies are there for Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- 119 vacancies are there for Electronics and Communication Engineering along with One Backlog Vacancy
- 3 vacancies are there for Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- 135 vacancies are there for Computer Engineering along with One Backlog Vacancy
- 6 vacancies are there for Information Technology
- 6 vacancies are there for Production Engineering
- 3 vacancies are there for Textile Technology
- 6 vacancies are there for Printing Technology
- 88 vacancies are there for English
- 88 vacancies are there for Mathematics
- 83 vacancies are there for Physics
- 84 vacancies are there for Chemistry
- 17 vacancies are there for Modern Office Practice
The candidate must have Engineering or Master's degree
The age limit to be eligible to apply for any posts under TRB recruitment is 57 years
The candidates will have to go through a 2 stage procedure to get selected for TRB recruitment 2020.
- Computer-Based Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- The written examination consists of 150 marks
- The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 600
- The application fee for the candidates of SC/SCA/ST/PWD categories is Rs. 300
The mode of payment of the application fee is online and hence, Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc. can be used.
The selected candidates will be paid a salary from Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400.
Application Process For TRB Recruitment 2020
Step 1: You will have to visit the official website of TRB.
Step 2: Once you visit the page, you will find the option to apply for "Recruitment 2020"
Step 3: Click on it and start the registration
Step 4: You will have to fill your application form with all the relevant details such as your personal as well as qualification details.
Step 5: Then, you will have to pay the application fee and submit the application form after reviewing it
Step 6: You will be given the option to take a printout of the application form for future reference
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the starting date of the application process?
The application process will start on 22 January 2020.
Q. What will be the last date to submit the online application form?
The last date to submit the online application form for TRB recruitment will be 12 February 2020
Q. When will the examination for TRB recruitment take place?
The examination will take place in the first week of May
Q. I am 60 years old. Am eligible to apply for any posts?
No, the upper age limit to be eligible to apply is 57 years.
Q. How many vacancies are there for Civil Engineering?
There are 112 vacancies for Civil Engineering.