UPSC EPFO Exam Date
UPSC EPFO is one of the most reputed jobs, where the candidate would be handling various aspects of EPFO. If you are looking for a government job that not only offers a good position but a good career, then UPSC EPFO is the one to go with. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for UPSC EPFO Exam 2020-21 on August 9, 2021. UPSC will conduct a written test for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Employees & Provident Fund Organisation on September 5, 2021. UPSC has released the UPSC EPFO admit card to fill up 421 vacancies for Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer posts.
What is UPSC EPFO
The full form of EPFO is Employees Provident Fund Organisation. UPSC EPFO exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission to recruit for the recruitment of Enforcement Officer (EO)/ Accounts Officer (AO) posts in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Ministry of Labour and Employment. The official notification of UPSC EPFO 2020-21 has already been released in the name of Advertisement no. 51/2020. The UPSC EPFO exam date has been scheduled for September 05, 2021, from 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
UPSC EPFO 2021: Highlights
UPSC EPFO 2020-21 recruitment authority had activated the exam center change window on December 15, 2020. Till December 21, 2020, the aspirants got the chance to change their exam center if they want. In addition, the exam authority also provided the retrieve option of the aspirant’s application number.
UPSC EPFO Notification
As per the latest notification released by the Union Public Service Commission, the UPSC EPFO 2020-21 written test will be held on September 05, 2021, for 421 vacant posts. Earlier, UPSC EPFO 2021 Exam was scheduled for April 09, 2021, which got postponed for COVID-19.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020-21: Exam Dates
The EPFO Recruitment Test for the posts of EO/AO in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization earlier scheduled to be held on October 04, 2020, was postponed. The UPSC EPFO exam date has been scheduled for September 05, 2021. The admit card for UPSC EPFO written test has also been released.
UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021
UPSC EPFO Recruitment Test (RT) will be conducted on September 5, 2021, in a single shift – from 10 am to 12 noon. The admit card will be available on the official site on August 9, 2021. Candidates will have to report to the test center 1 hour before the commencement of the examination. The entry into the test center will be closed 10 minutes before the start of the test. All candidates who applied for UPSC EPFO 2021 exam can download their admit card/hall ticket. UPSC EPFO Admit Card Link
UPSC has activated the link to download the admit card for the UPSC EPFO 2021 exam on August 9, 2021, at the official website of UPSC i.e. https://www.upsc.gov.in. For easy user access, the direct link to download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021 has been given.
UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021: Important Instructions
1. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring their original photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter card, etc, and two passport size photographs for appearing in the RT with an undertaking.
2. Bring this e-Admit Card along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, to secure admission to the Test Centre. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of Recruitment Test Result.
3. Candidates are advised to enter the Venue of the Test Centre well in time for frisking. Please note that the entry into the Venue of Test Centre shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Recruitment Test i.e. 09:50 AM. No candidate shall be allowed entry to the Test venue after the closure of the entry.
4. There will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Recruitment Test. Answers should be marked using Black Ball Point Pen only.
5. Wearing of Masks/ face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without masks/ facial covers will not be allowed entry into the venue.
6. Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Recruitment Test functionaries.
7. Candidate may carry his/her hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle.
8. Candidates to follow COVID-19 norms of ‘Social Distancing’ as well as ‘Personal Hygiene’ inside the Rooms as well as premises of the venue.
UPSC EPFO Eligibility Criteria
A few important criteria that are to be noted for the eligibility conditions of UPSC EPFO are:
Age Limit: There is no minimum age specified. The maximum age to apply for UPSC EPFO is 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates with Bachelor's Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India will be eligible for this post.
Bachelor’s degree in Law/ Integrated Five years Degree in Law/ Masters in Business Administration/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Company Secretary/ Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant.
Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
UPSC EPFO Application Form
The UPSC EPFO 2021 application process involves two stages viz. Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
Visit the UPSC official website.
Click on the link that says “Online EPFO Recruitment Application(ORA) for the posts of Enforcement Officer (EO)/Accounts Officer (AO) in Employee Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment".
UPSC EPFO Exam Syllabus 2021
The UPSC EPFO syllabus broadly comprises the following topics -
Indian Freedom Struggle.
Current Events and Developmental Issues.
Indian Polity & Economy
General Accounting Principles
Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
Social Security in India.
UPSC EPFO 2021 Preparation Tips
- At the beginning of the preparation, candidates mostly get confused about how to start and where to start. So here we are going to help you get through UPSC EPFO 2021 with some valuable tips to follow:
- Through Knowledge of Exam Patterns: you need to have a thorough and minute knowledge of exam patterns and note it down accordingly.
- List of Important Topics: The first mistake beginners make is they prepare for all the topics but all the topics are not important. So make an elaborate list of important topics and include them in your study plan.
- Study Plan: The study plan that you are going to follow must be designed by you. All you need to know is to make a proper study plan that fits your daily life and does not exhaust you through the process. Dedicate time to each subject very precisely so that all the topics get equal importance.
- Following Current Affairs: Current affairs are a must for UPSC EPFO. dedicate at least 30 - 40 minutes to current affairs so that in this time being you can make note of the highlights.
In the case of online payments, candidates can pay through credit card or debit card, or SBI net banking. The candidates who wish to pay in offline mode can do so by paying the cash at the nearest SBI branch along with the printout of the online generated challan. Recruitment for different posts is issued by EPFO from time to time every year and a large number of candidates apply for it. But only those are recruited who are eligible. You will be recruited on this post only based on a written exam, so start preparing for the exam now. Do not use any kind of recommendation or copy in the examination. So prepare diligently for the exam. Admit cards will be issued online only.
Questions and Answers
How to Download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021?
To download the UPSC EPFO admit card 2021, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
Step-1 Visit the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in or click on the Admit Card link given above.
Step-2 Go to the Admit Card section.
Step-3 Click on E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC.
Step-4 Click on the "Download" button for ENFORCEMENT OFFICER/ACCOUNTS OFFICER, E.P.F.O. 2020 column.
Step-5 A new page will open. Select By Registration Id/Application No or By Roll Number option.
Step-6 Enter Roll Number and Date of Birth.
Step-7 Your UPSC EPFO admit card will be displayed on your screen.
Step-8 Download your UPSC EPFO admit card.
How to fill up UPSC EPFO Application Form: Part I Registration?
A new page opens. Now click on ‘Part-I Registration’. Enter the following details –
Name as per the matriculation/secondary examination certificate
Address, Email ID, and Phone Number
Photo ID Proof and ID Number
Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
Date of Birth
Click on “Save & Continue”.
Verify the details that you have entered in the UPSC EPFO application form and click on the “I Agree” button.
How to fill up Part I Registration will be complete?
Your Registration ID will be generated. Note it down. An email will also be sent to the candidate’s email ID.
UPSC EPFO Application Form: Part-II Registration
Select the mode of payment and make the payment of the UPSC EPFO application fee.
Upload scanned images of photographs and signatures.
Select your preferred examination center and submit your form.