Village Secretariat Notification
- Responsibilities of the AP Village secretariat
- Educational Qualifications required for village secretariat
- Age Limit for Village secretariat (Grama Sachivalayam)
- Village secretariat (Grama Sachivalayam) – Pay Scale/Salary
- Documents Needed To Apply
- How Do I Apply For The AP village secretariat notification 2021
- Frequently asked questions
- The AP Panchayatraj Department intends to issue a new recruitment notice to fill the remaining 2000 vacancies in AP Grama & Ward Sachivalayam.
- Candidates who are interested in applying for AP Village secretariat Jobs must have a completed degree certificate in a relevant course from a recognised university of a local/other board, or they must have passed the Class 12th or equivalent exam. The Candidate Must Have A 10th Class Pass Certificate To Work In Scheduled Areas.
Responsibilities of the AP Village secretariat
A total of ten jobs will be assigned to each village secretariat. Officials have yet to reveal the nature and type of jobs available. Ration Cards, Fee Reimbursement, Arogya Shree, Rythu Bharosa Scheme Benefits, and other services are available via the Village secretariat. In the state of Andhra Pradesh, a village secretariat is required to provide a solution within 72 hours of receiving a grievance application. The AP Government has implemented the AP Secretariat System to make service delivery more efficient and transparent. In AP, a village secretariat will collaborate closely with village volunteers to provide the complainant with better solutions.
Educational Qualifications required for village secretariat
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V) — A degree from any university is required.
- Officer of the Village Revenue (Grade II) — Must have passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination.
- Animal Husbandry Assistant — Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati offers a two-year Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course, OR an intermediate vocational course with Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study OR a two-year Poultry Diploma Course.
- Village Fisheries Assistant — A Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma from a recognised institution or technical board is required.
- Village Horticulture Assistant - 4 years B.Sc Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture and 2 years Diploma in Horticulture is required.
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade II) – Must have completed a four-year bachelor's degree in agriculture (OR) a four-year bachelor's degree in agriculture (OR) a four-year bachelor's degree in agriculture (OR) a four-year bachelor's degree in agriculture (OR) a four-year bachelor's degree in (Agriculture Engineering)
- Village Sericulture Assistant — Must have completed an Intermediate Vocational Course in Sericulture or a Bachelor's Degree in Sericulture or a Master's Degree in Sericulture.
- Candidates for Grama Mahila Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant must have a bachelor's degree.
- Engineering Assistant (Grade II) – Must have a civil/mechanical engineering diploma or a bachelor's degree in civil/mechanical engineering.
- Secretary of the Panchayat (Grade-VI) Degree or diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Computers, Information Technology, Instrumentation, BCA/MCA, or any degree including computers as one of the topics, such as B.Sc. (Computers)/ B.Com (Computers).
- Village Surveyor (Grade III), Welfare and Education Assistant — NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade, Intermediate (Vocational) Course, or Diploma in Civil Engineering is required.
- ANM Grade II - SSC or comparable examination/intermediate pass with any group is required. b) Must have completed EITHER an 18-month or a 24-month MPHA(F) programme. Must be a member of the AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery Council, as well as the Health Visitors Council.
Age Limit for Village secretariat (Grama Sachivalayam)
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 42. Check the official notification for further information on age relaxation.
Village secretariat (Grama Sachivalayam) – Pay Scale/Salary
The organisation would pay selected candidates Rs.15,000 each month.
Documents Needed To Apply
For Applying Online
Scanned Copy Of Signature
Qualifying Certificate (10th/ Inter/ Degree)
PH Category Certificate
Nativity/ Domicile Certificate/ Valid ID
For Document Verification Round
Qualifying Certificate (10th/ Inter/ Degree) In Original
Original Caste Certificate
Original PH Category Certificate
Nativity/ Domicile Certificate/ Valid ID In Original
How Do I Apply For The AP village secretariat notification 2021
Candidates must visit the official website @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in to apply for AP Village secretariat Jobs.
The official website of the state of Andhra Pradesh will open.
On the front page, look for the AP Village secretariat Notification Link.
After then, click on that specific link.
A page connected to the AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2020 will open.
Read the entire notification for all of the details.
In the application form, fill in all of the essential information.
Make the necessary application fee payment.
Fill out the AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form 2020 and send it in.
And you may download it as well as print a copy of it for future use.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How Many AP Secretariat Jobs Are Available in 2021?
AP Village secretariat Recruitment 2021 will fill 1.60 lakh vacancies in the AP Village secretariat. Each village will have a secretariat, with ten positions available in each secretariat.
Q. How Much Do AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancies Pay?
A. Salary is approximately Rs. 15000/-
Q. How many hours will a secretariat take to resolve an applicant's grievance?
72 Hrs. A.
Q. What is the minimum educational requirement for applying for the AP Gram Sachivalayam Recruitment?
A. Applicants for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment must have a Bachelor's Degree in any subject from a recognised university or have passed the Class 12th or equivalent exam. The Candidate Must Have A 10th Class Pass Certificate To Work In Scheduled Areas.
Q. What is the maximum age limit for applying for the Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh?
A. To apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment, you must be at least 18 years old and no more than 39 years old. On the date of online application, candidates should not be older than this maximum age limit.
Q. Will there be any age relaxation for SC/ST candidates?
A. Yes, SC/ST candidates will receive a 5-year age relaxation from the Andhra Pradesh government's upper age limit.
Q. How much is the application fee for the ap village secretariat notification?
A. To fill out the online application form for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment, candidates will not be required to pay any application fees. All candidates, regardless of their category, will be able to apply for free.
Q. When will the AP village secretariat Recruitment Online Application Process begin?
A. The AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Online Application Process Is Expected To Begin On July 15th, 2021, As The Recruitment Notification Will Most Likely Be Released By July 15th, 2021, And The Application Process Will Begin Within A Day Or Two After The Notification Is Released.